Sign in to follow this  
bfisher

Did I get hacked? WTF happened?

I'm just outside some town near the NW airfield - Kabanino I think - when I come across some guy on an ATV. He doesn't see me, but I hail him on the side channel because I just popped of 5 rounds at some zombies who were on my ass and I don't want him to think I was firing at him.

Anyhow, we are chatting back and forth when all of a sudden, I pass out and start bleeding all over the place. I didn't hear any gunshots, I'm behind cover anyway and the guy I'm talking to is litterally mid text.

Anyhow, I pop back up and bandage myself but then start rapidly moving to the right with no input from my keyboard.

So any idea what happened?

I'm ok now, in case anyone was concerned.

When you pass out or alt tab while holding a key it can count as you double tapping-to-hold(ala leaning) for keys where it normally wouldnt (ie:your movement keys), to fix it just tap the direction you're stuck moving and it will stop.

Edited by Nekosan
  • Like 1

Had something like that happen but i figured some zeds glitched on me.I was running on a server currently only had 5 others on it cuz it was early and wide open field no Shots or anything cept zeds chasing me about 30 feet bh me next thing you know i go into shock start bleeding and then died....No shots....no nothing just randomly died.

Sometimes I get spawn hacked, meaning everytime I spawn someone is there waiting for me or very very near my spawn locale.

Sometimes Im sitting with my dmr totally hidden, take couple pot shots at someone, 120 seconds later im dead with my back facing the wall with no possible way for me to have gotten shot in my head

Yep those dam hackerz break my heart

Sometimes I get spawn hacked, meaning everytime I spawn someone is there waiting for me or very very near my spawn locale.

Sometimes Im sitting with my dmr totally hidden, take couple pot shots at someone, 120 seconds later im dead with my back facing the wall with no possible way for me to have gotten shot in my head

Yep those dam hackerz break my heart

I can't feel sorry for bandit snipers... nope.

Just laying out in the bushes sniping unwary players all day?

I'd rather get lol-hacked into the air and fall to my death. Because at least then I probably have a good laugh.

Getting sniped out of nowhere is not even funny.

I'm dead either way, and neither care about the loot.

Smells like scripters but I can't say for sure.

Btw, you should use direct com text/voice in that situation.

How the fuck do you have 922 posts on this forum and you somehow didn't INSTANTLY know what caused his problem? Hackers? LMAO.

Dang man, do you even play? Time to stop giving advice IMO because you very plainly have no idea wtf you're talking about.

How the fuck do you have 922 posts on this forum and you somehow didn't INSTANTLY know what caused his problem? Hackers? LMAO.

Dang man, do you even play? Time to stop giving advice IMO because you very plainly have no idea wtf you're talking about.

I wished this forum had a neg option because I would turn you red.