Sign in to follow this  
chernojourno

Best Death Ever

See how 5 heavily armed players, a ural and a helicopter combine to kill one pacifist Journo with a makarov. You think some people would respect the free press of Chernarus but no even after all my pleas they still open up on me.

As comic book guy would say "Best.. Death... Ever"

• Like 7

I don't know what to say those murderous bandits, other than MURDERERS!

• Like 1

Rofl...cherno journo? Subbed on your avatar alone...

"That's the power of the Chernarus free press"

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

I agreed. I only jumped in the back so they would feel safe and we could talk. At no point do I fire on them or jump in the front of the Ural and try to drive off with it.

Oh well - it did make an entertaining death.

Your commentary while the truck just rolls over you makes this hilarious.

20ih1n8.jpg

WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!

• Like 1

If you want to see the antics that led up to this death the full story is now uploaded. I try to form a posse and rid Cherno of snipers and bandits - as you see it doesn't end well as the posse gets a little out of control.

Part 1

And the conclusion

Edited by Cherno Journo
  • Like 1

We, the siblings of the Church of Dew, are happy to see that the Chernarus Free Press is still working and we love to see a new attempt to recreate the "Cherno 7", may they roll again.

Hail to the Goddess Eris and her holy Dew!

50 Tons of Flax for the Cherno Journo, we bow before you, friend.

EDIT:

Oh and to all Survivors: BE AWARE OF BILLY!

Edited by Apfelsator

So...Cherno Journo...i think a contract on Nicky's life might be merited, given the heinous and drawn out nature of the execution. To not even be given the quick dignity of the bullet but to be crushed under the machines of oppression. What's your stance on extrajudicial justice? Especially in regards to individuals who don't support a free press?

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

So, the list of the bandits threatened the Chernarus Free Press and the Cherno 7 contains now Billy and the Gang of Nicky, TeK, Crackity, Muffy C, Jabba and their reckless, not yet known bandit friends.

The Church of Dew keep it eyes on it, if you demand it, Cherno Journo.

50 Tons of Flax

EDIT:

It would help to know on wich server this rude banditry and murder of a member of the Chernarus Free Press happened.

Edited by Apfelsator
  • Like 1

So, the list of the bandits threatened the Chernarus Free Press and the Cherno 7 contains now Billy and the Gang of Nicky, TeK, Crackity, Muffy C, Jabba and their reckless, not yet known bandit friends.

The Church of Dew keep it eyes on it, if you demand it, Cherno Journo.

50 Tons of Flax

EDIT:

It would help to know on wich server this rude banditry and murder of a member of the Chernarus Free Press happened.

The server is this. DayZ US-LA Private Hive, skip to 1.53 in the interview in question.

This group is dangerous. They are well armed, with gunships, trucks and heavy weapons. A hero is their leader yet he kills without mercy and rolls with bandits. Probable evidence of stats padding. Clearly there is no depravity they do not know. Given their quailty armaments and violent disspostion I'd venture they are supported by a state actor, little wonder reliable intelligence out of the area is scare and journalists are killed on sight. The situation merits futher observation and brave reporters.

I will happily lend my servies to the Church of Dew if it comes to violence. Perhaps the Journo, if so inlclined, can partake in some first hand reportage from the frontlines.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 2

Thanks for the kind words but there no need for vigilante style justice. Like Wikileaks the Chernarus Free press will not be silenced by heinous acts of banditry.

This execution occurred at DayZ US-LA Private Hive ip 64.94.100.127:2302 which was a different server from the SurviveDayZ server that BillySRX killed the Cherno 7 - or at least had a part in it's demise.

Although I do not endorse the use of banditry for the sake of reportage I would happily record any proceedings that were to occur.

edit: Beaten to the punch by Trizzo.

Edited by Cherno Journo
  • Like 2

We will maybe then contact our siblings in the region(if there are some) and share your story of bravery as a reporter of the storys from chernarus, Cherno Journo.

The Church of Dew also understand that you don't want more blodshed in the mind of the Chernarus Free Press, accept this point and will not act in any kind of violence against this group if not provoked.

Sadly our siblings are located in Europe and may be not able to go on the said server but we will spread the word of the Chernarus Free Press and that your are trustworthy.

We even will allow you in our holy halls, when the Church will finally find a place to settle down, even if we don't like too much contact with other survivors in our holy halls.

We are pleased to hear that there are others who want to keep the stream of information alive, Trizzo and hope to met you someday maybe.

Hail Eris!

50 Tons of Flax

Funnily enough just jumped in to see if they have a forum or website to share the video for lols.

And they accuse me of hacks. In their minds the acts of banditry were justified because I was in their Ural which had high end gear. Alas the Apocalypse has already come to this, where stuff is more important than human life.

Wow, you were such a threat...............not. On the bright side, that's got to be one of the covers of your career.

How could the Chernarus Free Press hack if it tries to report the true storys of chernarus?

Sounds like they are covering up their bad aim with such accusations as "hacks" or "server lags".

So the pure point that your are part of the Chernarus Free Press and announced who you are,

and the fact that they immediately started shooting at you, even though you and the cherno posse meaned no harm to them, didn't make them think?

The only point where the Church of Dew would say it is right to kill one, is if our siblings are threatened or someone tries to touch our holy Dew, otherwise there is no need to murder the only few humans still alive our there.

50 Tons of Flax

Edited by Apfelsator