Sign in to follow this  
datareen

Whats going on with the Dayz Updates?

what is GOING ON WITH THE UPDATES?

i heard that the update for 1.7.3 was supposed to come out after gamescom and then we see a changelog for the new update, and i was excited, then

POOF

its gone.

no one even talks about the new update. what happened to the dogs?

this game is by no means perfect, but if the staff abandons it for the standalone, then the mod will die out.

the game is still full of hackers, and there are plenty of bugs

apparently there are people EXPLOITING pinetrees to cheat death.

fix yer game guize

just give us the update!

Standalone is fixing all of the issues, and adding more content. Makes more sense to work on it than a mod.

Private hive community have also fixed a lot of the major bugs so really what are we waiting for, dogs? I think I can wait, would rather they spent more time on standalone since most of us aren't even going to still be playing the mod once it comes out.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

Yeah, i think Rocket has probably "Released the Hounds" by just letting the community get on with it in regards to the mod while he gets on with the standalone. We are seeing a lot of new content by some top programmers like those working on SurviveDayZ, DayZ Redux etc, as well as loads of new maps.

Happy DayZ

• Like 1

Meanwhile at TEA ( Tree Exploiters Anonymous )

Hi...my name is Hetsaine

All: HIIII HETSTAINE !

..and....and... i exploit trees...

• Like 1

Thats just the tip of the pine tree..the rest i don't talk about ;)

Fuck the update, I'd rather have the standalone sooner. ^_^

• Like 2

the stand alone and blah blah blah

I will say we were kinda of mislead. everyone knew this was gonna happen, but the powers that be kinda tried to deny it like "no no we're still gonna support the mod"

I don't care, and I would rather have a working stand-alone sooner. but... woof woof :(

basicly what you see on offical hive servers is what you'll get till standalone..

and im fine with that..

theres plenty of fresh maps coming out in the meantime to keep my mind off the lack of updates to Cherna.

I've lost all focus on the OP and have diverted to rating the tree costume I give it a 6 out of 10 for life like features and current environment blending