AlkwardzzSeaturtlzz

In Dayz friendlies do exist

Are you retarded?

Yes. Are you unable to detect sarcasm and incapable of formulating your ignorance in a less offensive manner? Yes and yes yet again.

• Like 2

Friendlies be a rare thing in DayZ these days.... will admit the only recent friendlies i have actually approached have been from these forums... anyone else and i keep out the way.

Also congrats AppleJack Daniels on becoming a Mod :D

Good stuff, I actually scrounged up a 6 man squad (me, my bud, random. dude 1 and his friend, random dude 2 and his friend). Hung tight for a good hour before getting kicked for finding and driving an escalade haha. Recorded it but have yet to edit/post. FRIENDLIES DO EXIST!!

Dude, are you aware that your friends are some of the most annoying players I've ever witnessed?

Seriously, anytime "Thomas" logs on the game, you should just kill him instantly. Kid was the worst. Once he loses that annoying 15 year old sound to his voice, allow him to play again.

Edited by UNgarminh

Well I'm always friendly.. So if you play on NZ or Aussie servers the names Harrison and I won't kill ya.

Well i'll refer to them as friendlies in the sense that they didn't kill me when they easily could have in my weakened state but the last time I ran into "friendlies" was just the other night. I was just west of Lopatino in a small forest with my high end kit, broken legs (no morphine) and a tractor i stole off the group that caused said fracture. So I was headed to Berezino, looking ridiculous in my tractor when I hear another engine on my right and a uaz comes across the field I was driving through and proceeds to do circles around me honking his horn, they drove around me a little, followed me laughing all the way then drove off leaving me so glad that the tractor was hiding my coyote pack, also at the time one shot from almost any gun would have done me in.