crash515

Idea to suprise evrybode with dayz once more.

Not to crash your bubble but this has already been suggested and even Rocket himself has said that if they implement a sort of 'story' it will be underlining and no one will be forced to explore it. At least that's what I think you meant, I had a hard time reading/deciphering your posts.

yes that is what I was suggesting but I wonder if my idea for story would not be better for the game.

Google translator will work wonders for you. Even if it doesn't get it perfect I'd understand it better.

As for your idea, maybe. Rocket has stated we will get more insight into the plague but he hasn't specified how yet. This could be a vehicle for that information.

I'm just saying that I can provide legit, unique,interesting, and realistic story behind the plague.

I'm just saying that I can provide legit, unique,interesting, and realistic story behind the plague.

Wait, so are you asking to write the story? Or are you suggesting Rocket completely uses Pye's novel as the base explanation?

I have no idea who Pye is.

I'm saying that we can fit excellent story based on Lloyd Pye works and it will blend with zombie theme perfectly.

Fraggle is sitting two inches away from his screen, drinking ..and clicking refresh on his PM's.

Fraggle I have a new idea....can I pm you the idea of this century??It will blow your mind and you will wonder why Dayz never had this already!

I have an idea, lets stop bumping the thread...opps

Fraggle is sitting two inches away from his screen, drinking ..and clicking refresh on his PM's.

You know me too well.

Fraggle I have a new idea....can I pm you the idea of this century??It will blow your mind and you will wonder why Dayz never had this already!

Eccellent, and I'm sure you too will insist on working closely with Rocket to develop this unique idea. @ Crash - I kind of like your idea but Rocket is already doing something similar. I look forward to your next idea, I have cleaned out my inbox in anticipation...

i think they're called easter eggs?

Edited by CaptainBingo

Rocket is already working on this kind of Adventure so no. And with your english it would not be a good idea to let you go near to DayZ: SA :-D

Look guys i know my English is not the best but hey it is not my first language. Another question how would you feel if in woods quite rarely you could meet very deadly huge human like hairy creatures difficult to kill. (style of big foot or yeti infected with virus)?

Look guys i know my English is not the best but hey it is not my first language. Another question how would you feel if in woods quite rarely you could meet very deadly huge human like hairy creatures difficult to kill. (style of big foot or yeti infected with virus)?

NOPE

I want a story of why the Green M is so spooky, and haunted.

its neither spooky nor haunted, it just has an infite zombie spawn machine, and a tale of a ultra rare radio, and people tell that theres a morse code that you can hear with it telling the backstory of the game or whatever

I lOVE IT! Only kidding, I hate it.

I think he means to make the game like an rpg without the interactive npcs...?

Why the hell did I read this whole thread? Shoulda stopped after the first page.