fragasser

Рецепты варентья

Здравствуйте.

Кто знает рецепты приготовления варения?

Жалко, что я все бобы мне нужно, и не научилась готовить.

Вам нравится фасоль........... :beans:'Z

3 яйца

1/2 чашки молока

1 зубчик чеснока

1 банка сардин

смешать и съесть сырое

I think you Russian guys have your owne forms. ;P

Did you even translate what the OP posted............ No you didn't and I'm not Russian..

So translate this (Zelot37) Má tá tú aon rud a rá, le do thoil a bheith ciúin.

Lol Derpy_Hooves, I'm (Irish) why didn't you add the recipe for your delicious muffins...

Lol Derpy_Hooves, I'm (Irish) why didn't you add the recipe for your delicious muffins...

Aye well, im Scottish, so no that far apart..... well it is a secret recipe... but i may share it

Aye well, im Scottish, so no that far apart..... well it is a secret recipe... but i may share it

Go on, I've a 5 year old daughter that loves my little pony and she also loves baking....

Think about how upset she could be if i told her, she couldn't bake the most yummiest muffins ever.

Go on, I've a 5 year old daughter that loves my little pony and she also loves baking....

Think about how upset she could be if i told her, she couldn't bake the most yummiest muffins ever.

Awww now you got me, well i could give you my recipe for "Rainbow Muffins" all the colours of the rainbow in a muffin, all layered with chocolate chips and sprinkle topping!

Awww now you got me, well i could give you my recipe for "Rainbow Muffins" all the colours of the rainbow in a muffin, all layered with chocolate chips and sprinkle topping!

They sound great, but I'm still waiting for the recipe..........

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we are already here ;)

But why would he be running about shouting my name??

Is It possible he missed the "Brony meet up" with over 8000 views.

the way i see it the secret is out about your rainbow muffins, thats why all the little rockets will be running around calling you name.

Save yourself before the little rockets can arm themselfs and but up the recipe....

Thanks in advance : Maca

They sound great, but I'm still waiting for the recipe..........

Is It possible he missed the "Brony meet up" with over 8000 views.

the way i see it the secret is out about your rainbow muffins, thats why all the little rockets will be running around calling you name.

Save yourself before the little rockets can arm themselfs and but up the recipe....

Thanks in advance : Maca

I shall PM you the recipe shorty, but you must keep it a secret as i fear the little Rockets maybe monitoring this!!