mixedmethods

So, you ever been picked up by a heli-house?

Well, have you?!

So yeah, this happened earlier..

(No idea how to embed, if you know, feel free to say :P

Edit: Well that took care of itself!)

Edited by Fanaticjam
  • Like 3

Those commentaries.

It caught me off guard :P Not had much sleep recently since playing DayZ again, and that was in the early hours, had to contain the surprise!

Those commentaries.

I cannot wait for the directors cut.

To state the obvious, hacking sucks, but that was pretty fucking funny.

that was a pretty quick exit..

my hats off to you, i would prolly have been squished by that house before i thought to get out..

godam scidies.

That had to be extremely frightening seeing a large building come flying at you. Quick log out, seems like you've had your fair share of experience with hackers. Hear multiple helicopters? Probably time to log out. See a black car flying down the road? Probably time to log out. See a building flying into you? Probably time to log out. lol

Spawned in Cherno in US1992 and a few seconds later I hear a heli I look south towards the ocean and see a heli, with the ural, a bike, and bicycle(with somneone on it) attached to it by some invisible force coming towards me, it lowers its altitude a bit and cricles me then takes off north, wish I had taken a screenshot or video the guy in the Ural was honking the horn lol.

I probably should have waited and seen where it went with me! I only lived to get sniped by an AS50 out of my bus ;-;

But yeah, that was a fast exit, I was freaking out ^^

Spawned in Cherno in US1992 and a few seconds later I hear a heli I look south towards the ocean and see a heli, with the ural, a bike, and bicycle(with somneone on it) attached to it by some invisible force coming towards me, it lowers its altitude a bit and cricles me then takes off north, wish I had taken a screenshot or video the guy in the Ural was honking the horn lol.

Heh, that sounds amusing, these hacks would be pretty funny every now and then if your life wasn't so valuable, but it is ^^

Ive had people see me as a fresh spawn on the side of the road who will drive up to me then say get in the back of the car or your dead. So I did so then he continualy asks me my adress and phone number. Then I said Your going to have to buy me dinner first. And so thats how I got killed.

:(

• Like 1

I wanted my gear D:

Ive had people see me as a fresh spawn on the side of the road who will drive up to me then say get in the back of the car or your dead. So I did so then he continualy asks me my adress and phone number. Then I said Your going to have to buy me dinner first. And so thats how I got killed.

:(

Not too long ago I was a fresh spawn in electro, a friend of mine had gone into a pub (also fresh) and been shot by a camper, I happened to run into that pub a few minutes later, via the door at the bottom of the stairs, I realised and looked up to see some dude in a ghillie looking at me, I go to sprint but he's already shot me, this knocks me out and break my legs and he proceeds to pull me up the stairs, waits for me to come around, says 'Heya Buddy! *laughs*' and executes me. At least it was over quickly.