U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

any idea when it's going to be released?

Nope, but I hope its soon and at the same time I hope it does not break loads of stuff :)
  • Like 1

* [NEW] - Removed annoying "re-arm" option from actions menu

* [NEW] - Added Clear ground to crash sites (http://i.imgur.com/uVDfGym.jpg)

* [NEW] - Models and textures for mutton.

* [NEW] - Seperate meat for goats, same blood regen as mutton.

* [NEW] - Can now combine magazines.

* [NEW] - Added new loot & table for church.

* [NEW] - Added new food and drink items (only found in supermarkets).

* [NEW] - Added model for a dropped map and watch.

* [NEW] - Weapon MakarovSD (Military, Military Special).

* [NEW] - Weapon RPK_74 (Mi8 Helicrash).

* [NEW] - Vehicle Damage in Percent (With a Toolbox).

* [NEW] - 5L Fuel can takes 1 inv slot.

* [NEW] - Zeds can now push players to the ground when attacked from behind.

* [NEW] - Bigger Compass (You can see the number of degrees).

* [NEW] - Added auth retry system to make sure clients are authed before they spawn (should stop seagull issue).

* [NEW] - Added force end mission for players joining with wrong version/failed auth. (Will replace timout later).

* [FIXED] - Vehicle Repair/Refuel should now always work correctly.

* [FIXED] - M107 & AS50 Lock on system removed.

* [FIXED] - Humanity skin change can now change during game play in all directions. (No longer have to die to change from hero to normal to bandit and vice versa)

* [FIXED] - StudyBody should now work

* [FIXED] - Crashsite loot should now spawn correct for all types of Crash model.

* [FIXED] - Hero Skin teleport issue.

* [FIXED] - BAF Bags so they don't set on fire. :-) (no moaning it was a bug)

* [FIXED] - Updated timeout timer from 40 secs to 60 secs, Should allow lower end system to keep up. (Something went wrong, please disconnect and try again!)

* [uPDATED] - Reset action alert of zeds, Zeds hearing from actions is now reset back to 1.7.5.1 (Max sight/hearing from movement forced to 80 meters)

* [uPDATED] - Updated rabbit to drop 2 raw food items. Lowered hp gain to Raw - 200 each / Cooked - 800 each.

* [uPDATED] - Moved anti teleport system to mission. Server admins can choose to enable/disable. (See prerequisites)

* [uPDATED] - M107 lowered chance in loot tables.

* [uPDATED] - AS50 lowered chance in loot tables.

* [uPDATED] - ALL loot table weights have been updated.

* [uPDATED] - Updated Czech, German, Spanish, French and Russian stringtable.

* [uPDATED] - CrashSite Loot should now represent each type of model more. (("MilitaryWEST","HeliCrashWEST") Two new crash site loot tables)

* [uPDATED] - Zed spawn timer to 5 mins from 2 mins this should allow an area to be cleared of zeds before more spawn.

* [uPDATED] - Readded Save option to tent and vehicles this is a fail save option. (Due to a small amount of servers reporting issues with tents saving. With no info for us to recreate we readded this option to save tents/vehicles)

* [uPDATED] - Zeds overall dmg has been updated per hit/per zed (Max possible dmg if headshot = 1200 blood, Max body dmg = 600 blood, Legs = 100, Hands = 50)

* [uPDATED] - Bleed from zed attacks will now only happen if the initial dmg is above 0.7 or the zed gives a head shot. (should reduce the amount of bandages needed)

Side Notes. (in testing)

Damage multiply is now done from 0.1 to 1 changed from 0.3 to 1.2

Body,Legs,Hands now have a separate scale (body 600, Legs 100, Hands 50, Head 1200) (This is max possible damage if multiply = 1)

When unconscious Scale is reduced to 50 no mater the part hit. (allow's for some survival chance when knocked out)

Unconsciours now has a 50/50 chance if multiply is above 0.8

Bleed now only happens if multiply is above 0.7

Sight and sound chances readded so zeds can ignore you.

- Name (DEsCHANeL)

- Location (Russia)

- GUID (8c1aa4761cedd3abce0cdcf7993d4533)

- Want to hackerfree server with fair players

• Like 1

Whitelist Application.

- Name: Yskuldyr

- GUID: f4dd7eac691f5cbb6e855351ee98a79d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Would like to play on a server without hackers, and also the community aspect sounds nice.

• Like 1

Whitelist Application.

- Name: Yskuldyr

- GUID: f4dd7eac691f5cbb6e855351ee98a79d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Would like to play on a server without hackers, and also the community aspect sounds nice.

Goooood to go bud!

Had an experience of an admin abusing admin power on here. Would not recommend, hardly better than playing with hackers

Had an experience of an admin abusing admin power on here. Would not recommend, hardly better than playing with hackers

Good post! Please dont tell us what happend oder explain the situation..

:emptycan:

• Like 2

Thanks for providing detailed information. Ill be sure to investigate....

This is one of the rare servers where there is no admin abuse, this is one of the reasons why were so popular :)

• Like 1

im not dsunk how dare you

Panda I'm afraid it was you. :)

A hint of sarcasm =p

Edited by Sej

- Name (Xipe)

- Location (UK)

- GUID (b2e5e0303ebc8875852af7b8a27e09fc)

- Wants to play Kaboom22 who enjoys this server! we like the hacker free environment and good player counts :-)

- Name (Got2)

- Location (UK)

- GUID (630e853fb8a93091dfa1d50f48c64784)

- Wants to play Kaboom22 who enjoys this server! we like the hacker free environment and good player counts :-)

Whitelist application:

Name: Slartybartfast

GUID: 61af2ed56db2152d762eb991408452f5

Been hearing/reading good things about this server and I would love to be in a well populated server without hackers :)

Name: Obus

GUID: a7e0379701b3f70d33a6fefe36b67ba8

read about this server from one forum.

Just witnessed (about 15:25-15:30 UTC) something like combat logging: saw a player on the ground floor of Electro's school (GR: 104130), shot him about 5-6 times (used M4 CCO), witnessed him falling and bleeding for 3 seconds, then he disappeared. After 30 seconds or so he reappears in the same place where I shot him, catches a bullet from my teammate and finally dies with two kill messages (one normal and one describing friendly fire kill).

Player name was CHICKENGEORGE, my teammate who finally killed him named Rauk.

Btw, nice login procedure: no more sea spawns, no more continious kicking. Looks like it is working :thumbsup:

Edited by bf_
  • Like 1

Just witnessed (about 15:25-15:30 UTC) something like combat logging: saw a player on the ground floor of Electro's school (GR: 104130), shot him about 5-6 times (used M4 CCO), witnessed him falling and bleeding for 3 seconds, then he disappeared. After 30 seconds or so he reappears in the same place where I shot him, catches a bullet from my teammate and finally dies with two kill messages (one normal and one describing friendly fire kill).

Btw, nice login procedure: no more sea spawns, no more continious kicking. Looks like it is working :thumbsup:

I can confirm this as I was following the action via the side chat area.

• Like 1

Being looked into right now, gg

• Like 1

Cool beans, btw when is the website up?

doomsday

im working on it, for the moment use this thread :) try get us to +400 pages and 150'000 views :D

if u didnt notice..Youtube will shut down tomorrow! :(

• Like 1