U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Wow, ur really blind.. Did you really saw only my last sentence? I WASNT ASKING FOR ANYTHING! I SAID ADMIN MESSED UP MY MATE'S CHARACTER AND WAS COMPLETELY IGNORING US FURTHER, SEE ANY DIFFERENCE? Go on, make everybody leave ur server.

Awsome, all our squad (20 total, 12-13 active atm) is getting those TSW messages continiously when we play, like 4 of them are getting periodically kicked, and you fking say DONT FLY A CHOPPER IF YOU SEE THOSE MESSAGES? Rofl, nice way of administrating, good luck.

In B4 ban

In B4 ban

Sure. Cant fix the problem - ban complainers, best way to avoid all the problems. Lags, kicks, random teleports - "Everything is fine for me and my friends".

Sure. Cant fix the problem - ban complainers, best way to avoid all the problems. Lags, kicks, random teleports - "Everything is fine for me and my friends".

No, you are being extremely rude to the admins.

Im tired of lags, bugs and of admins shouting things like "i fixed sea teleportation, but now you complain you are getting kicked. Ingrate bastards, why arent you happy"

IMO, Panda's reply to my bugreport where he literally called me (and possibly other complaining players) a moaner is equally, if not more rude than cl0sed's post.

Panda, let me press the button this time. Please. :D

Listen - in grown up land we have multiple ways of complaining.

Personally, when I'm complaining about a FREE service that SOMEONE PAYS FOR, and others GIVE UP THEIR TIME FOR FREE to make it fair and enjoyable, I choose to complain like an adult, I make my case, ask what can be done (if anything), all politely.

As opposed to when I'm PAYING for something, and I'm not getting WHAT I PAY FOR. Then I lose my rag.

If you want to stay around and play on this fun, hacker free server with a great community, I advise you to "wind your neck in".

And if you think there are better, lag free, hack free, servers without admin abuse, that will put up with your whining - what the hell are you doing here? Go, fly to those mythical servers of perfection!

• Like 1

Wow, ur really blind.. Did you really saw only my last sentence? I WASNT ASKING FOR ANYTHING! I SAID ADMIN MESSED UP MY MATE'S CHARACTER AND WAS COMPLETELY IGNORING US FURTHER, SEE ANY DIFFERENCE? Go on, make everybody leave ur server.

Awsome, all our squad (20 total, 12-13 active atm) is getting those TSW messages continiously when we play, like 4 of them are getting periodically kicked, and you fking say DONT FLY A CHOPPER IF YOU SEE THOSE MESSAGES? Rofl, nice way of administrating, good luck.

An Admin did not mess up your mates character, I am the only admin that can teleport you.

Getting TSW messages continuously.... even though TSW protection area for the debug sea spawn area has been disabled for at least 24 hours....

I introduced this protection area as a response to players complaints about spawning in the debug sea (which is an inherent problem for a lot of server owners since the 1.7.6.0. Anti teleport hack.sqf was introduced). So players complain about the bug in dayz code 1.7.6.0... so I try and do what I can as a temp resolution.... then players moan that TSW is kicking them when it shouldn't, so I disable it... then players complain they spawn in the sea again! What more am I expected to do?

• Like 1

Im tired of lags, bugs and of admins shouting things like "i fixed sea teleportation, but now you complain you are getting kicked. Ingrate bastards, why arent you happy"

Youre full of shit. Show me the qoute where anyone of my admins said that.

Youre full of shit. Show me the qoute where anyone of my admins said that.

You're doing a great job, but my mate's character WAS erased somehow by dayz steve and it was YOU saying this

so you moan about spawning in the sea, then you moan about the measures put in place to help your debug sea spawns!!!! AARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're doing a great job, but my mate's character WAS erased somehow by dayz steve and it was YOU saying this

Well if your mate asks to be deleted to be moved out of the debug area why are you moaning about it!!

Tbh im fed up with your crying. Nether yourself or anyone of your 20 strong team bother helping with the server's running cost, you dont help with maintaining or admining the server... you merely play here for free, on our dedicated server that we pay a lot of money for... yet you moan about things and insult my admins like we owe you something.

Good luck finding another server and community that is as good as this one. And good luck to the new admins that will have to put up with your bullshit.

Edited by -Panda

Well if your mate asks to be deleted to be moved out of the debug area why are you moaning about it?

Tbh im fed up with your crying.

Wow, did you read my message? My mate was OK at stary sobor, Steve randomly said him to relog and he logged in as fresh spawn in kamenka.

Hey guys,

Panda is doing a great job here, and as his ADMINS, wetry to be fair and helpful to everyone. Your playing on Panda's server HIS rules apply to everyone. If you have suggestions he is open, but you well have more influence if you are rational and calm with your suggesions.

So SUCK IT UP and have Fun!

• Like 1

- Name: Lovehotel

- GUID: 7abb27be930eef315cc363be45ada6b0

Hey! I'm completely new to DayZ (and Arma2), I just bought it yesterday.

I really don't see the point in joining random non-whitelisted servers, mostly because of hackers/cheaters but also because I'd like to play on a server with a good community, somewhere I feel home.

Hopefully I will run into some nice people that can help me survive a bit in the beginning because I'm pretty clueless at the moment. (Tho' this being DayZ, I might run into some less friendly people at first ;))

Hope you'll accept me and see you in-game!

• Like 2

- Name: Lovehotel

- GUID: 7abb27be930eef315cc363be45ada6b0

Hey! I'm completely new to DayZ (and Arma2), I just bought it yesterday.

I really don't see the point in joining random non-whitelisted servers, mostly because of hackers/cheaters but also because I'd like to play on a server with a good community, somewhere I feel home.

Hopefully I will run into some nice people that can help me survive a bit in the beginning because I'm pretty clueless at the moment. (Tho' this being DayZ, I might run into some less friendly people at first ;))

Hope you'll accept me and see you in-game!

One of my many minions (admins lol) will add you asap. Come on teamspeak and say hi! We have a lot of members from europe an NL :)

• Like 1

Hello, I'd like to apply for access to the server.

Name: Kexan

GUID: d697ce0224f1bc8d752835b7978773cb

Reason: I heared from friends that this is a very good server, and who doesn't like a hackfree game ?

• Like 3

Name: Lars Neelis

GUID: 793901429ccecafb500af539e34a4b32

Reason: A couple of friends told me that this is the server to be. I would like to join the server :D

• Like 3

Name:SieraTngoFxtrtUnifm

GUID:a09a35f49a7080770168d47f0cfb1c3d

Reason:I need a new home, my cardboard box is just too small since I ate all those beans I found.

• Like 3

Name:uNafraid ' NitroZ

GUID:6836b87bcd6e340aa17cd67c18fce5a3

Reason:Actually the same reason like SieraTngoFxtrtUnifm (haha), we're playing together since a few days and got bored by those public servers with all those hackers.

We just need a safe place.

• Like 3

Name: Lars Neelis

GUID: 793901429ccecafb500af539e34a4b32

Reason: A couple of friends told me that this is the server to be. I would like to join the server :D

Panda Approved!

• Like 1

Name: GinoZz

GUID: 7cdf6373504155210583ca8dba46b40d

Reason: I´m nerved of the hacker, which are on every server, so i want to play on a hacker free server. Hackers play unfair and i want to play on a fair server with a few people and make more friends.

• Like 1

One of my many minions (admins lol) will add you asap. Come on teamspeak and say hi! We have a lot of members from europe an NL :)

Pandas Minion Approved!

Name: GinoZz

GUID: 7cdf6373504155210583ca8dba46b40d

Reason: I´m nerved of the hacker, which are on every server, so i want to play on a hacker free server. Hackers play unfair and i want to play on a fair server with a few people and make more friends.

Panda Approved!

• Like 1