U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

- Name: Annarky

- GUID: f51d43a061bf0000e2537cc1c36d6c4a

- I have friends who already play on this server and have recommended it :)

Yer sorry about that... wrote it down on a separate line... this one is right Edited by Annarky
  • Like 2

Name - Renegade

Location - Wigan, UK

GUID - 833601bb6caefba54e04061ba03bd3a8

A few friends have signed up to this server and had nothing but good things about it

• Like 2

Name: Desty

GUID :4502458092f78e9cb4eee2db35563328

Heard good things about the server and would like to join in :D

• Like 1

- Name Dylan

- Location Netherlands

- GUID 51aafe14fb89b6ee47a18be673ef48f4

- I want to play with a friend who is on this server and I just hate hackers in other servers.

• Like 1

Name - Supertoaster

Location - North East, UK

GUID - a854436aa8964009b296139a3fc63cef

Know a couple people playing here :)

• Like 1

Name - Millsy

Location - England, Manchester

GUID - 14609f29279ef2aad64a11aac832ac5a

I've explained a little on TS so i'll leave that down to you

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi All after a long absence , I look forward to playing with you all again on the greatest server around :)

Welcome back lad!

- Name Paul / Shadow

- Location Manchester / Wales.

- GUID b0b478231f8fe2aefe7a77e91f28c533

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 Because after joining the teamspeak, I could tell the lads were genuine and wanted to play the game the way it should, And the server seems well protected against hackers so thats a +1.

• Like 1

We are working on getting a non profit licence from teamspeak so we can expand past 32 slots :)

Possible bug with the latest update. I've checked the databases and everything looks OK.... server 1 tents save as instance 1, tents from server 2 save as instance 2..... same with vehicles...

I thought mine had disappeared today for good, but they are both back, yours should be too if mine are :)

consult google or youtube :)

I googled it for hours and youtube but no none of what people say to do actually works lol its so frustrating cause I have so much I need to upload from UK#10 :(

I googled it for hours and youtube but no none of what people say to do actually works lol its so frustrating cause I have so much I need to upload from UK#10 :(

just use sony vegas 7.0, i've always used that when i was in the editting business, i've always found it the best by far, never gave any problems

yes as ive already said im busy reinstalling everything from fresh!

hey panda! i noticed that b4, the server supported 100 players, but now, its supports 50. wen it used to support 100, i cud play fine, without any lag issues, had 150 ping which was more than satisfactory. but after that 50 players server update, my ping has been around 330, and i cant join! plz roll back the original changes because i cant play or plz fix this problem. thanks!

there was no lag for me ingame......seems highly imposable to me....i wasn't even the one who banned you one of the other admins was looking at the feed

I just noticed this post and thought I would chime in. I did notice major lag issues when me and 2-3 friends were playing in the past few weeks, mostly cleared up now but ye i mean to me it seems quite possible.

Edited by Sej

I thought mine had disappeared today for good, but they are both back, yours should be too if mine are :)

Do a fresh install of vegas. This is what I did when I had problems with vegas pro 11 in the past ♡

hey panda! i noticed that b4, the server supported 100 players, but now, its supports 50. wen it used to support 100, i cud play fine, without any lag issues, had 150 ping which was more than satisfactory. but after that 50 players server update, my ping has been around 330, and i cant join! plz roll back the original changes because i cant play or plz fix this problem. thanks!

Youre the only player that reports worse performance. Almost every player said its a very good moving using 2 smaller server's.

Have you tried both servers ??

• Like 1

Youre the only player that reports worse performance. Almost every player said its a very good moving using 2 smaller server's.

Have you tried both servers ??

wow really? damn! plz give me the ip for both servers, i think ive only tried one

No mate all character data is the same and you wont have lost anything :)

IP address is always the same for all our servers including teamspeak, as everything is hosted on our dedicated server box, all that changes is the port.

Chernarus 1 = 188.165.222.39:2302

Chernarus 2 = 188.165.222.39:2312

Utes PvP = 188.165.222.39:2322

Namalsk = 188.165.222.39:2352

TeamSpeak = 188.165.222.39

thanks panda! but unfortunately, getting 300 ping in both servers! i really dont wanna leave this server :( ;(

i can join, and then i wen i connect, the loading screen comes up, everythings good, even after the countdown...but after the loading bar is full, the game just kinda stops...i waited like 20 mins to see if it opened the game, but didnt. :(

thanks panda! but unfortunately, getting 300 ping in both servers! i really dont wanna leave this server :( ;(

Well nothing is different apart from less people on the server youre connecting to, so i suggest its something your end.

i can join, and then i wen i connect, the loading screen comes up, everythings good, even after the countdown...but after the loading bar is full, the game just kinda stops...i waited like 20 mins to see if it opened the game, but didnt. :(

No idea, close the game try again....

Hi, my name in-game is Tha Dude, and I live in Finland.

My guid is: 5ac62e90bcc7889b5d329a3ef92afc7

Me and a couple of my friends have been looking around for a server to play regularly on, but most public matches are full of hackers, making dayz unplayable. So if you were to let us on your server (my friends will apply later, I would be thankful to be able to actually enjoy dayz when I play.

Thanks in advance ;)

Sorry, my guid is actually 5ac62e90bcc7889b5d3294a3ef92afc7, could someone give me their beans again? :( Edited by ThaDude
  • Like 1