U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Team speak just maxed out, 32 players on TeamSpeak :)

:D

TS1.jpg

TS2.jpg

Im famous! :D

I can't get into the server again :( I know its pointing out the obvious, and im sure everyone's been moaning about it not just me, the lag is terrible, way way too many people on, impossible to connect or do anything once eventually connected, definitely 100 people was a bad move, no dayz for me tonight it seems :(

• Like 1

Noticed some people complain about terrible lags as they did on old Vilayer server, but some never had any problem with lag or fps drop. I'm on the poor side unfortunately, I had performance problem and I'm still having now.

Is it PC or net connection issue? Any ideas?

I can't get into the server again :( I know its pointing out the obvious, and im sure everyone's been moaning about it not just me, the lag is terrible, way way too many people on, impossible to connect or do anything once eventually connected, definitely 100 people was a bad move, no dayz for me tonight it seems :(

What do you mean you cant get in to the server? Provide a bit more info...??????

Whether the server runs 80 people or 100 people it makes no difference, DayZ is DayZ, we have the best possible setup on our own high spec dedicated server, this is as good as it can possibly get until Standalone is released.

Plus i don't think this new "update" 1.7.5.1 has done us any favours, increasing zombie counts in towns to 100, an extra signifigant workload for the server that by design can only work on 2 cores, *sigh* at the awful design.

Edited by -Panda

Name: Ben (mrthing in-game)

GUID: c8164f7c8083f00a0c156ccc802a9085

Statement: The group of people that I play with regularly have all joined, and say nothing but good things. Essentially, much the same as everyone else I'm tired of private hives that are just full of hackers, and I'd like to play somewhere with a more active admin presence. Cheers.

• Like 1

- Name Brandon Church

- Location USA, West Virginia

- GUID f04fc98007c6987b732b96789c45383e

I mistyped his GUID can you please fix it

Edited by ThunderZ
  • Like 1

Name: Jay Hughes (In game name: Acolyte).

GUID: f200cf4e234e0171885b1a7684217ddb

Statement: I need a new safe, hack-free place from which I can call my home server as any past servers I have played on have been nothing but disappointments. I have friends here and I have heard nothing but good things about this place. It would be great to be apart of the server and I will look forward to getting a long with everybody.

• Like 1

Name - Ste

Locaton - england

GUID - 4ee037cc07782f178922e3004889ed99

I'm very interested in joining the server because i want a regular community who i become familiar with, not had this since the bigbo days :/

And the community events and custom stuff sounds excellent, thanks.

• Like 1

- Name - Slickire

- Location - Earth

- GUID - 32420459502157aad65b5ddbbc1d734d

- group of friends ~20 active at any one time up to 10, like and see the need for managed servers.

Edited by Slickire
  • Like 1

In regards to being unable to connect to the new 100slot server, and maybe my guid being wrong.. the one in the notepad is what I've posted in this thread and obviously the red one is the one shown in arma when I connected to the old 80slot one..

60999e5e0f7d703dd55117c096d269ca.png?1361581228

Name: Akix

GUID: 6faa7393b3881f7d5b83cc5583ed283a

I would love to play on your server because i see that its hacker free and i got some friends on it.

i allso heard its quite a good server.

• Like 1

Alentejanoz

Portugal

30b0095430179bd276b21122f1e288f6

I have good recomendations from my friends that play there.

Edited by Alentejanoz
  • Like 3

tetas

Portugal

a873387f442c0f5f69fbad8257b2dae5

My friends higly recommended this server.

• Like 3

XXBANG

Portugal

bbda4a3b66a35717e0085cf3c261335f

my friends recommended this server

• Like 1

Name - Fragil1ty

Location - Liverpool, England

GUID - 733672baf1790583b0b9abbdd92d5d2b

Statement: I would to be a part of a new, safe, hack-free server, I was on a previous server with a few friends that I would casually go around with, that server had occasional hackers on, exploiters and combat loggers, that was not a fun environment to be in and I did not really like calling that place home in terms of DayZ servers. I would love to be a part of this great community, it seems extremely friendly and the server seems excellent in terms of what I'm looking for.

• Like 1

Name: dean

GUID: db1d36078c2cef7432978d5ae2af1c34

hey i would like to join this server and be part of a safe, clean and healthy server with no hackers, new weapons and also alot more fun enviroment to play dayz. im tired of the usually servers with hackers, combat loggers etc and its not making the game not fun anymore, with this server i can see such a postive response and this is the server that i want to play my dayz from here on in

There is no problem, I have been playing for ages and there is no desync.

But clearly something has changed, because when there is over 40 people on server me and my friends have difficulties to get on to server. Game loads first normally to the point where I can already hear all the sounds on the server, but your screen is still black and I have to wait like 5 to 15 minutes until server decides whether to let me in or just kick me out. Usually I have to do this about 3 to 5 times before I get in.

When I have managed to get in the server I get these huge lag spikes or desync red connection things I don't really know what to call them. e.g. I was running side of the forest, saw guy running towards me far away I went prone behind a tree he had a gun and I had only axe, on my screen he still was about 100m away from me but suddenly I hear shot right next to me, before I die I can see how this guy whom I saw running towards me 100m away disappears and appears there right next to me...

I really hate to complain but game has just come unplayable for me because these kinds of situations. If there still isn't anything wrong and majority of players servers runs fine then maybe we just have to find us a new server :/

Edited by Namitti

But clearly something has changed, because when there is over 40 people on server me and my friends have difficulties to get on to server. Game loads first normally to the point where I can already hear all the sounds on the server, but your screen is still black and I have to wait like 5 to 15 minutes until server decides whether to let me in or just kick me out. Usually have to do this about 3 to 5 times before I get in.

When I have managed to get in the server I get these huge lag spikes or desync red connection things I don't really know what to call them. e.g. I was running side of the forest, saw guy running towards me far away I went prone behind a tree he had a gun and I had only axe, on my screen he still was about 100m away from me but suddenly I hear shot right next to me, before I die I can see how this guy whom I saw running towards me 100m away disappears and appears there right next to me...

I really hate to complain but game has just come unplayable for me because these kinds of situations. If there still isn't anything wrong and majority of players servers runs fine then maybe we just have to find us a new server :/

I am already paying for us to have our own dedicated server box, so what more do you want me to do? As ive already said countless times now, welcome to Arma, welcome to DayZ, this is not Battlefield 3 where everything is well optimised and designed.

• Like 1

I am already paying for us to have our own dedicated server box, so what more do you want me to do? As ive already said countless times now, welcome to Arma, welcome to DayZ, this is not Battlefield 3 where everything is well optimised and designed.

Just saying that everything was ok at old server, I just hoped that you would have some solution to this. Well hopefully it's just something wrong with my own internet connection or something.

I'm still really really grateful of your work for this server! :)

Just saying that everything was ok at old server, I just hoped that you would have some solution to this. Well hopefully it's just something wrong with my own internet connection or something.

I'm still really really grateful of your work for this server! :)

Well we hit 75 players last night which is a massive number, we hadnt seen this even on the vilayer server in a long time. We are pushing the limit on what DayZ/Arma 2 engine can handle. On the previous server the hive was located half way across the world, in Dallas Texas, USA, now we have our own box it is hosted locally and gives us better performance.

I just really hope for Standalone they are changing the game so significantly that it can use more than 2 cpu threads. Its ridiculous having 2 threads maxed out whilst 6 are sat on idle.

Name: Ugurcan

GUID: 8e9e7e55efc3082a8441fb2468e910d0

I want to play on this server because public hives have quite a bit of hackers and I want to play without someone randomly teleporting next to me and murdering me brutally for once .. I've heard many good things about this server, so I want to give it a try

• Like 1

klavis

Russia

e1efb8ebe98f1affadabee7c4d26247b

Want to play on safe and big server without cheaters

• Like 1

- Name Cyborg Ninja

- Location The Netherlands

- GUID 1201536e7854d95fb44fd0bdd7a796f6

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

I'ts been a few months since I played DayZ, and I want to get back in. This looks like a fun server to start :)

Edited by The manhunter
  • Like 1