U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

When the Cherno City Council patrol the map, risking their lives like The Cherno Police do, then we'll happily stand down!

This is how we roll (taken last night on UK#10)

VPkMhiWh.jpg

nME5GTFh.jpg

If only this glitch was enabled in game!

CPD Representing!

• Like 2

is this server:

100 slot - Utes PvP, high value PvP loadout (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2322

closed or something?

is this server:

100 slot - Utes PvP, high value PvP loadout (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2322

closed or something?

for the moment yes, all other servers are closed until this one is confirmed 100% working

utes will make a return tho :thumbsup: its a fun map especially with a PVP loadout and 10 planes and choppers, haha

Name Gullberg

- Location Sweden

- GUID 9c5569d2739569738766539f046335cc

- I just need a hacker free environment or I will shoot myself in the head soon :(

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I thought that when the server came back up then it would be all sorted, nevermind me :P

no worries, just been really busy installing everything again. When I say everything, i do mean everything, including windows server 2008, I've done a completely fresh install of the server box. Everything is standard now, and things will be re added over time.

So far so good, servers been up for 1hr with over 30 players and havent had any lagg or desync chains :)

• Like 2

Well, 51 players now, and still no lag or desyncs :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

I'd like to added to whitelist my other m8, member of LAMA team (he is not registered here):

Ingame name : Survive

Guid : 5650234071e6abd91c32d1c3a6112224

Thx a lot :) :beans:

Survive told me, he can't join the server, probably missing in whitelist? :)

Could u add him pls?

Thx

• Like 1

- Name Jesus

- Location Portugal

- GUID 0696548e0d8f60926f872abd39d68f07

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 I'm just looking for a new, whitelisted server, where I can play safely with my friends.

- Name Cartel Z Office

- Location USA

- GUID f7d22d68cce722fb2e58effa2512089c

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 Same reason as Jesus.

- Name Cartel Peggerz

- Location UK

- GUID e4ab8b0f314fa8f58008a76ddc5746dc

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 Same reason as Jesus.

• Like 1

IGN TinySquishy

GUID 9ed362249d1efatb2cc35cb5cd6fdf37

Location England

I am able to get onto the old server but not the new one it is still saying that i need to be white listed. Not sure why this is happening.

Thanks

Squishy

• Like 1

IGN TinySquishy

GUID 9ed362249d1efatb2cc35cb5cd6fdf37

Location England

I am able to get onto the old server but not the new one it is still saying that i need to be white listed. Not sure why this is happening.

Thanks

Squishy

will be down to the new install, a few people have been missed but youre added again now :)

First Off Panda i take my hat off to you, cant imagine how much time you put into keeping this server going! much respect.

Anyway I already applied to join the whitelist ages ago and played on here a little bit really enjoyed my time here anyway tried to get on last night but i couldn't. Guess due to the server changes and not playing for a while has caused my profile to be removed. Be nice to spend a bit of time on here in preparation for standalone.

Unless is changes my GUID is: 22d7e66f6356d3e89464810b0e94e1e1

if it does change then i will have to check it tonight.

Forgot name (Lt. Dan)

Edited by Dannyc
  • Like 1

I can't get on the server, keep getting "Something went wrong, please try again later". Any suggestions? I got the newest arma 2 version.

I can't get on the server, keep getting "Something went wrong, please try again later". Any suggestions? I got the newest arma 2 version.

Close arma and try again :)

Edited by -Panda

Hey panda i just tried to get on again and it still isnt working. i have no clue what the hell is going wrong with it.

Good morning UK#10!

New episode is up! Or atleast half of an episode. It has been so hard to get anywhere and I've been noobing so much that this episode is mostly concentrated on failing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFGEiGgIo9I

Hope you guys enjoy!

Please comment, rate and subscribe for more noob-gameplays! Hopefully next episode will be done completely in english (post-commentary), if I can sort Wilho's audio out.

lol, that was not even our tent and we never even went back :P better luck next time lol
  • Like 1

Hi there again!

Thanks Panda!

More pals coming in, perhaps you could whitelist "2good4hisowngood" as well :).

- Name : 2good4hisowngood

- GUID : 05b67191f65b37c0530d830fc36a8155

Edited by Hulahuga
  • Like 1

- Name Bean

- Location Scotland

- GUID 690713f34ad813752a5ed13f441e391d

-Brief Statement fed up of all the hackers

• Like 1