U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I would like to play on this server!

My name is Viktorr in game

from sweden

player ID: 11909254

Need your GUID mate.

Will do a joint application for me and a couple of mates:

- Name: DrChino, Simon, TimmA

- GUID:

Simon: 802b331ba27d4bc7fe6bf7cd0d576ec1

TimmA : 9f90d348960ed765bfd8dbd72b1066e4

DrChino : 60bbc36e5f791a253e88eb3062af4003

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: We were on another private hive and have had problems with hackers from day 1. They now have changed maps without warning, losing all our gear in the process. Your server sounds like a perfect server for us!

• Like 1

ADMINS!

Do to the server crash at 10:32pm 2/18/2013 about 20 minutes ago. After logging back in 10 different times due to the battle eye not responding i had got killed during the login process and have spawned in the no play zone or the open field as some call it.....How do I get out of this?

• Like 1

New HIT messages, and DEATH messages working correctly on the new dedi server :)

hitlog.jpg

Seems to much messages if every hit shows as well.

• Like 1

Seems to much messages if every hit shows as well.

nope, easy to work out combat loggers and hackers :)

• Like 1

ADMINS!

Do to the server crash at 10:32pm 2/18/2013 about 20 minutes ago. After logging back in 10 different times due to the battle eye not responding i had got killed during the login process and have spawned in the no play zone or the open field as some call it.....How do I get out of this?

server did not crash, but there was a restart at 9pm GMT

**** WE'RE GOING LIVE ON THE NEW SERVER FROM 19.02.2013 @ 14:00 GMT ****

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu - Chernarus #1 - WhiteList Private Hive - Extra Weapons - Extra Vehicles - 6 Heli's

- Hacker free, Safe games, Play here!!

188.165.222.39:2302

DayZ Mod = 1.7.5.1.

ARMA 2 Beta = 101480

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 9

- Name Shifty

- Location England

- GUID 8bff6db3612722113957c2b8960e8e99

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 Play in a decent server with no hacking

• Like 1

Probably a stupid question and pointing out the obvious but is there some sort of problem with the server right now? For me and my friends the ping is 10,000 and keeps moving up and down and shows very little people online

• Like 1

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu - Chernarus #1 - WhiteList Private Hive - Extra Weapons - Double Vehicles - 6 Heli's

DayZ Mod = 1.7.5.1.

ARMA 2 Beta = 101480

the server i joined went down and i didnt catch the admin messages before hand..... do i join the IP address above?

• Like 1

Probably a stupid question and pointing out the obvious but is there some sort of problem with the server right now? For me and my friends the ping is 10,000 and keeps moving up and down and shows very little people online

Yeah there is some problem at vilayers end, come over to the new server now

the server i joined went down and i didnt catch the admin messages before hand..... do i join the IP address above?

yes

Hey i really wanna play on ur servers, friends recommanded it

Name : Christian

GUID : 7b9fe34c328170f67f4946cde073b381

PS: Wrote my wrong GUID in the beginning just noticed now so please whitelist me^^

Edited by mcc
  • Like 1

Hey i just wanted too say that my old thread where terribal wrong i wrote the wrong GUID ID :blush:

Name : Christian

GUID : 7b9fe34c328170f67f4946cde073b381

• Like 1

Name Tom Vlugt

Location Amsterdam, The netherlands

GUID bba880494d4bd4f61c9d68da5b624c0

wanted to add my vriend here on this server hes new to the game

thanks in advance

CJBgR.jpgVOTE TERRY TIBBS FOR PRESIDENT OF THE CHERNO CITY COUNCIL TODAY!

Your city needs you! Not the corrupt CPD!

• Like 4

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu - Chernarus #1 - WhiteList Private Hive - Extra Weapons - Extra Vehicles - 6 Heli's

DayZ Mod = 1.7.5.1.

ARMA 2 Beta = 101480

Had a couple of questions -Panda (and other admins if you know)

1. Is this new server to replace the 80 slot server?

2. Are we all automatically whitelisted if signed up on this forum post?

3. Will this server have a completely new character? Anything on the 80 player server I assume stays with that server.

3. I see there are planes, is there anything else new?

4. Is this an upgraded server spec, or any other little benefits?

I'm really sorry If you've answered these before - I tried searching but the forum search and I don't get along so well :-)

PS best servers ever <3

Hey I am a Not and admin, but I believe I can answer the questions for you.

1. Yes, but the old sever will be up for a while (for a week or so for the transition)

2. Yes.

3. I believe its a complete fresh character.

3. I see there are planes, lots more vehicles and gear.

4. there is potential to hold different maps (10 servers)

Thats as much as I know m8, hope it helps.

CJBgR.jpgVOTE TERRY TIBBS FOR PRESIDENT OF THE CHERNO CITY COUNCIL TODAY!

Your city needs you! Not the corrupt CPD!

You get my vote, but you need to pose for me with my nice shiny new axe!

Well, our new server has 3219 servers to beat until we reclaim our GameTracker ranking :)

Current Uk#10 - 80 slot sits at, 20th most popular in the world, 4th in the UK, 1st for UK Whitelisting servers, and 2nd for world Whitelisting servers :)

A benefit of being on the dedicated box, we dont have to have the forced dayz prefixes, so our server name will show up in the rank tables now, before all that was shown was, "DayZChernarus - 1.7.5.1 - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - " LOL

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by -Panda

A high spec server, a much faster server with dedicated resources. The server is hosted on dual SSD's in RAID 0, and that has 12 GB of DDR3 RAM being used as RAM Caching for the SSD's, separate to the 24 GB of RAM that is being used for everything else :)

MySQL database (hive) auto backups are working for all instances, so we can do roll back's if ever needed.

The Silent Warrior Anti-Hack and Admin Tool, is by far the best anti hack program available, and can only be used on server that have full database access, like ours.

New weapons will be added to the heli crash sites and special millitary loot tables. This was done already but 1.7.5.1. has changed the heli loot table setup and I need more time to work on it.

New vehicles, and modified vehicle spawn locations, including spawn chances and custom maximum values for each vehicle.

Option to use standard 1.7.5.1. heli crash cycles where they spawn randomly over time (can increase the interval now its on the dedi), or, have the option to use the 1.7.4.4. heli crash setup where they spawn immediately on server restarts. I'm undecided which to use, for the moment I'll keep it standard but will experiment with the 'frequency' and 'variance' coding until i get a good balance to suit our 3 hr restarts.

Having our server run on a dedicated box, gives full control, over everything :) All that is required to change things, is the knowledge on how to do it :)

Will be hosting the following;

100 slot - Chernarus, with WhiteList, with TSW-AH (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2302

40 slot - Chernarus, no WL, but will run TSW-AH (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2312

100 slot - Utes PvP, high value PvP loadout (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2322

50 slot - Namalsk, Crisis Stalker Mod, (for a friend) (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2352

When Standalone is released, I'll look to host a 150 slot Chernarus Plus server, hopefuly on the main DayZ hive as DayZ 'should' be hacker free then :P

1. Is this new server to replace the 80 slot server?

2. Are we all automatically whitelisted if signed up on this forum post?

3. Will this server have a completely new character? Anything on the 80 player server I assume stays with that server.

4. I see there are planes, is there anything else new?

5. Is this an upgraded server spec, or any other little benefits?

I'm really sorry If you've answered these before - I tried searching but the forum search and I don't get along so well :-)

PS best servers ever <3

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Yes - New weapons will be added to 'special military' and 'heli crash' loot tables. New vehicles like the camo Ural, black GAZ, hippie car, Golf Gti, LandRover, Police Car, etc.

5) Yes - Dramatically increased server spec! Running on dual SSD's in RAID 0, dedicated resources and a dedicated 100Mbit/s connection. (100Mbit/s each way).

New weapons that will be added to the loot tables;

BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG

BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo

M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1

M16A4_ACG_GL

G36C

G36_c_SD_eotech

G36K

M4SPR

M40A3

SVD_NSPU_EP1

KSVK

m240_scoped_EP1

M60A4_EP1

Makarov_sd

Uzi_sd

Thanks!

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Good morning UK#10!

New episode is up! Or atleast half of an episode. It has been so hard to get anywhere and I've been noobing so much that this episode is mostly concentrated on failing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFGEiGgIo9I

Hope you guys enjoy!

Please comment, rate and subscribe for more noob-gameplays! Hopefully next episode will be done completely in english (post-commentary), if I can sort Wilho's audio out.

• Like 4