U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

1.7.5.1. is installed and working, tent issue is still the same as this server unfortunately, 1.7.5.1. really fooked it up there. We have Crosire and team working on it though, and there maybe a 1.7.5.2. released, just have to wait and see.

Looking to start moving players over next week, I have 2 more things to test (whitelist + the silent warrior anti hack), as soon as these are confirmed working we'll be all set to move :D

Will our current character data be shifting across or will we be starting as fresh spawns?

Will our current character data be shifting across or will we be starting as fresh spawns?

I don't hope so seeing the fact everybody just uses bugged tents atm to gear up. I want some balance back in the game let people go to dangerous places to get some loot

• Like 2

- Name Yeh Buddy

- Location (Sweden

- GUID e833b8d76a0096b41ea18a588489dfd2

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 Looks like a very nice server with lots of players. just want to have some fun while playing and i think im gonna have fun on your server!!

• Like 1

I don't hope so seeing the fact everybody just uses bugged tents atm to gear up. I want some balance back in the game let people go to dangerous places to get some loot

It reminds me august-september when every noob had infinite ac50. 90% of players sat in the bushes within Cherno and Electro and shot rest 10%.

This update is worse since that time, it complete broke atmosphere of Dayz.

Edited by Котовский

Hello, Ryan :)

Can u add me to whitelist

GUID:4ea0d932b8fb1f1c66742837550d944a

Nickname: SomeOne

It's my new account bec i'm lost my old :D

- Nickname: scorpion

- GUID: 0584920a3d66b4032e90feb2f6a60c38

- I've recently played much of a DayZ and mostly am very excited about the game. Still, there is this cheater issue, i would like to fix somehow. Hope moving to your server is going to help.

The Walking Dead S03E09 was release last week, officially out of the mid season break :D

Yet to watch it though, currently downloading for when i get home from work :P

• Like 1

The Walking Dead S03E09 was release last week, officially out of the mid season break :D

Yet to watch it though, currently downloading for when i get home from work :P

Im waiting for it to come out on channel 5 ffs :P Edited by -Daniel-

screw that, lol, S03E10 airs in the states tonight!

http://kat.ph/search...e walking dead/

But I kinda like the wait, its like when you eat a pizza or something and you want it to last a long time so you drag it out. :lol: Im thinking of buying seasons 1-2 on DVD so I can watch them again but then I want to wait for season 3 to come out so I would buy them as a boxset. Best TV series EVER!!!! Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

Name: Fron

GUID: ef624f213b1b329fc937ceceaa504e7e

Greetings

- Name : Tyron

- Location The Netherlands

- GUID 63071cb99a86182b61357a87bbb2ea4f

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I play DayZ since the beginning and would like to play on a good scriptkiddie free server.

Just wondering, would it be possible to have JSRS enabled? The sounds the mod brings is excellent.

Probs not

Name: Genlee33k

GUID: a2d2985e6883ad946a37b2cf7e2d0374

I heard this server is a good community and is hacker free.

• Like 2

Name: Goran

GUID: edfee715666ec6e50ea886e9138f0b2c

wants to play with his mates on stable server

• Like 1