U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Guys im going to need some volunteers to come over and test the new server today please. Its currently setup on the new, new dedicated server box and uses 1.7.5.1. with the DayZCC ♥

Will be on at about 5:30

Didn't restart at 9am either, same happened yesterday :(

On a side note, any idea when its going to be daylight anyone? We've been waiting around all morning for 8:30am again cause we can't see anything :'9 Wehhhhhhh lol

server didnt restart @12

I did manual restart at 12:10.

All auto restarts have been deleted and created again, they should all work again. Frequent problem with the TCAdmin panel. (one less problem we'll have with the dedi) :D

• Like 3

Hi, I am requesting to join your server.

Name- [Yen] Penguin

Location - England

GUID- 6e3a4d3245b76bdef549c9e3036f0e43

I have recently become a massive fan of dayz and arma2 in general, but as everyone in the community knows, script kiddies are becoming unbearable. Me and two other friends (both will also be applying to this server), one of which has played far longer than I have, started on a server about a week ago, collecting supplies, didn't die once, and then all that hard work was undone by some child with a nuke script. The server admins didn't roll back, so all our hard work went up in smoke. We decided instead of joining another public hive, we'd instead search for a private hive that seemed to have active(tick) and mature(tick) players, which gathering from your thread, yours does. So in short we would really like to join your server and add to your community.

Welcome onboard :D

I did manual restart at 12:10.

All auto restarts have been deleted and created again, they should all work again. Frequent problem with the TCAdmin panel. (one less problem we'll have with the dedi) :D

How is work on the dediboxthingy?

ITS A TRAP!

yep..everybody knows hat im the fuckin best pilot. silly new guys.

Ha, dont make me laugh

- Name (in game, e.g. Panda) Kaspa

- Location (in real life, e.g. England) Lithuania

- GUID (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting)

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 I want to play in whitelisted server. I have beeen playing in public servers for a month and its getting boring.

Guys im going to need some volunteers to come over and test the new server today please. Its currently setup on the new, new dedicated server box and uses 1.7.5.1. with the DayZCC ♥

If you still need volunteers, me and a few of my friends are up for giving it a test!

WhiteList Application:

- Name - DanCousins

- Location - Northern Ireland

- GUID - 942742c337025067d3c8d9a4c3d1274b

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - Tired of playing with hackers, or playing with admins on private hives who like to abuse their position. Want to play with my friends on a server and have fun!

- Name - Bluepanther

- GUID - 59507c1c149302a532c952f110564b0d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - You, my good sir, are permitted to have my beans.

- Name - Skele

- GUID - fd51effe029e6700e9f402dd321df0df

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - Hate hackers ban 'em all, looking around for a good server and hoping that a whitelisted server will have no hackers.

• Like 1

OH...lol...i didnt see that :D

Edited by Weasel82

- GUID (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting)

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 I want to play in whitelisted server. I have beeen playing in public servers for a month and its getting boring.

GUID missing.

WhiteList Application:

- Name - DanCousins

- Name - Bluepanther

- Name - Skele

added!

• Like 2

Ha, dont make me laugh

dont make me laught :D u guys crash to much... :facepalm:

Hey guys, is there a 40 player server running at the mo and what's the IP?

Thanks

There is, 188.165.222.39:2312, but its not to be considered stable yet, I have an issue i need to resolve with the control atm.

Edit: Problem fixed :D

Edited by -Panda

Name- Marthos

Location - England

GUID- 5c50c880215eda7af02f835aa2fc6bd0

I'm one of the guys [Yen] Penguin talked about in his post, so my story is very similar. Basicaly Played DayZ for a few months now and really enjoy the game, but the hacks and immature admins is just too much for me to put up with anymore. So we decided to go Private Hive, and this server looks like the best one available in pretty much everyway :)

• Like 1

Hi, i looking for a server whitout hackers and i'd join yours one.

Name: Memsita

guid:7de67f3175259193543d86a6fca5482f

see u soon

• Like 1

look whos talking.

MOST of our crashes are down too server issue's such as lag, desync etc etc.....

- Name Pirutoko

- Location Spain

- GUID d07c09fb93ebaf233eae9d341d83cced

- Name Itsune

- Location Spain

- GUID e1263761646f62092aef1edb48888db3

- Name Fittipaldi

- Location Spain

- GUID b22e9fcefc2af584bf5c36fa7ff2a01e

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: We are a tired of playing on servers where hackers roam freely. We have been looking for a stable hacker-free server for a while and this server sounds like paradise to us.

• Like 1

Read the posts mate? Cipher told you the GUID you posted is too long.

i already reply :@

7d4b1a746ef4cf7b2b73798e723349b7

Edited by AdasT
  • Like 1

MOST of our crashes are down too server issue's such as lag, desync etc etc.....

yup.

I cant get my GUID. I type #beclient GUID but it doesnt shows my GUID

Name- xStar

Location - England

GUID- 528d930d0475336ca7c0f37f166cb18e

I'm another one of the guys [Yen] Penguin and Marthos talked about. Basically I've been only playing for about a week now and I'm really enjoying the mod. Was playing with my friends and invested most of my playtime on this server, when the admin childishly banned a player on the server for killing him. Which led to a nuke script being used on the server by someone. There wasnt a rollback so me and my friends lost all our items we've been working for. Would really appreciate a good, reliable server to play on, so stupid stuff like that doesn't happen.

Edited by xStar
  • Like 1