U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Whitelist application.

• Name: Zippo

• Guid: e9a08d888902ca527b6f71a0437e309

• Statement: I would like to play on a hacker free server with my friends: Keviin3 and jenny

GUID is a character short mate.

Ok got it working lol dunno what happened there :)

Name: N33KO

Guid: 4423f8084d2a8982550863f52c906a19

Reason: I'm already whitelisted with a different guid, I purchased another copy of Operation Arrowhead for my latest venture (new youtube channel) It will give me more freedom and opportunities to create more videos from various locations e.g. when my group isnt online i can use this character to create a seperate story and if anyone lets me, attempt to take footage from uk#10 as an unarmed journalist following some people/clans around filming them, if they let me and dont kill me lol I also want to play in a hacker free environment in a great community and large number or players online

-Name:Mulch_000

- GUID:9129acac92131156204d9408a233f4b

- Reason: i have been told by freinds who also play this server that it is a hacker free enviroment and i would like to play with my friend on the server

Edited by Mulch_00

-Name:Mulch_000

- GUID:9129acac92131156204d9408a233f4b

- Reason: i have been told by freinds who also play this server that it is a hacker free enviroment and i would like to play with my friend on the server

GUID 1 character short mate

• Like 1

Name: Ol Grease

GUID:e6edffa3a594522b17ab92129512eea1

Reason: Hacker Free!!!! Friendly people, looks fun!

• Like 2

Name: Michael Location: Texas GUID: e28ab612c1bef5f0d7cb512ca1fe5f25 Tired of hackers ruining the game experience

Edited by Madfightermike
  • Like 1

Somethings not working :( it wont activate my 2nd guid, ive ran each game on each steam account twice and it wont work ;(

you have to login to a server on your 2nd steam account, type #beclient guid when your in the lobby on any BE enabled server

Name : razKi

GUID : 320c8ab6287bf7894e749631d73676e2

Reason to want to join : Quit DayZ a while back due to hackers, friends got introduced to private hive type servers which are admined and maintained and a group of them play on this server, so would like to join them in the adventures, hopefully, to become wanted by the supposed Cherno Police Department, would be fun :)

• Like 1

Name: Adas

GUID: 7d4b1a746ef4cf7b2b737398e723349b7

i want good clean game without hackers

P.S

i already have posted 1 post on this but this is my new one got a new cd key

Name: Adas

GUID: 7d4b1a746ef4cf7b2b737398e723349b7

i want good clean game without hackers

P.S

i already have posted 1 post on this but this is my new one got a new cd key

guid too long

Hey guys, i can't seem to join the server. It says "waiting for host" and stays on that. Any ideas?

Hey guys, i can't seem to join the server. It says "waiting for host" and stays on that. Any ideas?

did u try to disconnect and reconnect?

did u try to disconnect and reconnect?

yes mate, i have closed down dayz commander, re-opened it and still cannot even get into the lobby. I can get into other servers and managed to get into this one just fine last night.

Has anyone got any GOOD guides on how to set up my own mumble server? Ive looked at various youtube videos and web pages and tutorials and none of them are helpful at all. I need the guide to explain how to configure the ini file, where I enter i.p. address in the .ini, which ip address is mumble asking for when i try to add my server etc, what is the internet address of the server mumble asks for, what user name should i be typing in to send to the server, none of this is explained in any video and its very stressful and annoying for somethin which im sure should take less that 1min thanks lol

yes mate, i have closed down dayz commander, re-opened it and still cannot even get into the lobby. I can get into other servers and managed to get into this one just fine last night.

it didnt work also after a restart?

Has anyone got any GOOD guides on how to set up my own mumble server? Ive looked at various youtube videos and web pages and tutorials and none of them are helpful at all. I need the guide to explain how to configure the ini file, where I enter i.p. address in the .ini, which ip address is mumble asking for when i try to add my server etc, what is the internet address of the server mumble asks for, what user name should i be typing in to send to the server, none of this is explained in any video and its very stressful and annoying for somethin which im sure should take less that 1min thanks lol

use skype ore the uk#10 ts server ;) not needed to waste money on mumble :P

use skype ore the uk#10 ts server ;) not needed to waste money on mumble :P

I thought mumble was free? :o Im jus intalling everything on my PC so I have them all, thats the only reason im installing it :) but I shall join the TS too :D

• Like 1

server didnt restart @12 :(

don't you like the nighttime ??

all 5 players that are on the server love it B)

don't you like the nighttime ??

all 5 players that are on the server love it B)

i do but some1 said server didnt restart so il just post it ;)

It didnt restart at 9am either, i've been poppin in and out to check, but I cant play cause I can't see anything lol. Don't get me wrong I don't mind night time but I dont have anything to light my way so I can see nothing :(

• Like 1

Server needs a restart, the night time is lovely and all but I'm sure more players will be brought in if it's daylight now!