U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Ingame name: Spiderfrau

GUID: 319472818cf3e49cfe0cfbedde7e2159

I´m looking for a good server with no cheater where I can enjoy playing DAY Z !!!

• Like 1

Blizzard today summer time needs to HTFU!

Ingame name: Whaddapitty

GUID: eae55198fb4a525dab73f03249116435

I am looking for a server with a big community of regulars to play with without being annoyed by hackers and sciddies all the time

• Like 1

Nick: DLex

Guid: f53eae82ee5f05f984d61ce0a726c3c0

I just want play with my friends without hacker.

• Like 1

I want to get whitelisted on this server. My current username is, RedRaX

You must provide us with in-game name, location, GUID and reason for joining the server

Hello!

Ingame name: Carl

GUID: f842335e60ecb825c617a41f8051de72

I am looking for a server where I can play in peace without getting thunderdomed every half hour, UK10 seems like a great server with an active community. I'd love the chance to play with you guys!

• Like 2

InGameName - iiToxiczzz

GUID - 54e067ed9df4297ae653393a0e4d06fe

Location - Scotland

I am looking for a decent hack free and consistent server :)

• Like 2

Hey!

IGN: Dayle

GUID:75d684ade4b30accfo( or 0)8a92cd997cff4f

the 'o' after the f am not sure if an o or a 0 sorry

Want to be on a server that is not getting hacked all the time and i feel that being on a whitelisted server is perfect also want active players and admins :)

• Like 1

Name: N33KO

GUID: bb5038846f46387ad6359b0530932562

Reason: I'm already whitelisted with a different guid, I purchased another copy of Operation Arrowhead for my latest venture (new youtube channel) It will give me more freedom and opportunities to create more videos from various locations e.g. when my group isnt online i can use this character to create a seperate story and if anyone lets me, attempt to take footage from uk#10 as an unarmed journalist following some people/clans around filming them, if they let me and dont kill me lol I also want to play in a hacker free environment in a great community and large number or players online

Reason: I'm already whitelisted with a different guid, I purchased another copy of Operation Arrowhead for my latest venture (new youtube channel) It will give me more freedom and opportunities to create more videos from various locations e.g. when my group isnt online i can use this character to create a seperate story and if anyone lets me, attempt to take footage from uk#10 as an unarmed journalist following some people/clans around filming them, if they let me and dont kill me lol I also want to play in a hacker free environment in a great community and large number or players online

nice, if you ever need people to help you with some crazy/funny stuff to capture i'll be glad to offer some help !

p.s. i like this server very much

greetz

• Like 1

Hi

Name: Grum

GUID : 54ad9b4028187dcb562028c698f76c4f

Want to join a server that isnt getting hacked 24/7.Also be good to have good admins and players. :)

Hi sirs and ma'ams.

Ingame name: SKOLLIE

GUID: 907fd5b3d0b05d61dd6b83eab58a42be

I finally want to play DayZ again on a hacker free server run by a seemingly nice community, hope to see ya'll ingame.

• Like 1

Added!

Whitelist application.

• Name: Zippo

• Guid: e9a08d888902ca527b6f71a0437e309

• Statement: I would like to play on a hacker free server with my friends: Keviin3 and jenny

Hold on a second, thats my current one hmm i need to sort this out lol

Added!

Thats my current GUID somehow lol I need to apply again with the new one, i just noticed its the same as my old application lol

Is everyone that plays on this server afraid of the dark? (With the exeption of a few)

Is everyone that plays on this server afraid of the dark? (With the exeption of a few)

I don't play cause I don't stand a chance aganist people with Night Vision Goggles while I do not have one NVG's myself.

If NVG's were a free starting item for everyone or if NVG's were removed completly from server so noone would have them, then I would LOVE to play at night.

not when i got nvg, without them the disadvantage is to big and the tents are bugged so cant put my gear in a 'save' spot to have some fun in the dark !

btw, i lost my atv because of this unexpected nighttime :huh:

Edited by brandti

Somethings not working :( it wont activate my 2nd guid, ive ran each game on each steam account twice and it wont work ;(

Thats my current GUID somehow lol I need to apply again with the new one, i just noticed its the same as my old application lol

Haha no prob :)