U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

All these fancy stuff and we still get kicked for no reason while driving or piloting :P

Thats because we are currently with a different company called vilayer, the new server is still in testing or you can play on the 40 slot small server that is using the new dedi box. Edited by -Daniel-

- Name : Black Arrow

- GUID 9b4ca3ad5da5c79a07e0ea162531dfa7

reason missing

Edited by -Panda

Name Tomas

Location England

GUID 3eb6acaa89110fbd62b0a262aab58f08

reason missing

Edited by -Panda

Please add a reason for wanting to join the server.

Then you can enjoy the server :)

Edited by Dahlvash

reason missing

Name Tomas

Location England

GUID 3eb6acaa89110fbd62b0a262aab58f08

I'm coming to play in this server with my friend Black Arrow. Because we had been looking a good server with no hackers and bugs.

• Like 2

- Name : Black Arrow

- GUID 9b4ca3ad5da5c79a07e0ea162531dfa7

I'm coming to play in this server with my friend Tomas. Because we had been looking server with no hackers and bugs, exploits.

• Like 2

name - soul

location - Essex , England

GUID - 2be9cc139858154979b8745467b82b17

reason - Ive heard your fairly vigilant on hackers have a solid community and mainly the fact that a good 5-6 of my real life friends currently frequent your server and have done for a while :)

• Like 2

- Name : Grizoux

- GUID : cb673c90ae27161d946d994cfc89b384

Friends recommand me this server, no hackers, no lag, just a perfect experience to play dayz ! Wanna be a part of it !

• Like 1

- Name : Grizoux

- GUID : cb673c90ae27161d946d994cfc89b384

Friends recommand me this server, no hackers, no lag, just a perfect experience to play dayz ! Wanna be a part of it !

Added, welcome!

Hey, guys from Polana earlier, you're famous!

Nice vid mate :)
  • Like 1

A lot of people having been asking about the day/night cycle... bacsically the reason its daylight the majority of the time is because from experience we have seen player numbers drop dramaticly as night time hits the server (something like 50 players online to 15 in half an hour)....we understand that there are a lot of hardcore players on our server that like to play at night, and there is still 6 hours of night during the morning (uk time)....we think we have hit the correct balance and will keep things the way they are for the moment

Edited by Gari
  • Like 1

A lot of people having been asking about the day/night cycle... bacsically the reason its daylight the majority of the time is because from experience we have seen player numbers drop dramaticly as night time hits the server (something like 50 players online to 15 in half an hour)....we understand that there are a lot of hardcore players on our server that like to play at night, and there is still 6 hours of night during the morning (uk time)....we think we have hit the correct balance and will keep things the way they are for the moment

I have points to raise but im not even gonna bother....... Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 2

Sooo... maybe open a server that is realistic? Also please dont get mad at me for this but the time was gmt -5 was it not so by the time it got dark it was 12pm so it makes sense that people would be going to bed to get up for work in the morning and it's not like they dont have time to play during the daylight period if most people fiish work around 3-4 ish and then their is always plenty of time to play during the weekends. Alot of people I was talking to on the the serer this morning liked it being dark...... and i seriusly dont know why im bothering..... bye.

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 2

Sooo... maybe open a server that is realistic?

To be honest in Russia(where chernurus is based) that far north of the equator, during winter there are 16 hour days, (just like the server) so we are actually being quite realistic

• Like 3

To be honest in Russia(where chernurus is based) that far north of the equator, during winter there are 16 hour days, (just like the server) so we are actually being quite realistic

oh for the love of god........ whatever :P

- Name: Scourge

- GUID: 59fe02370b00bee6636e462b2f24aebc

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: My friends (Tezzy, Helldrone and Icy) are playing on the server. They suggested it to me and i would love to play with them, so yeah :)

The fact it's hacker proof is also nice.

Edit: Noticed i should take this abit more serious: Well since Dayz is like one of the best games to play with budds, the fact a hacker can ruin all this fun with a single blink, i would really love to play on a hackerproof server with my bro's.

The community is suppose to be friendly, i would love to see this as a friendly community instantly makes the game way more enjoyable.

Hacking is far from the path i walk, as games are for fun. Hacking ruins fun.

Edited by Scourge

yo,

had a combat logger in cherno at 7:30 on monday night, he had a m14-aim i shot him twice with a sa58p there was blood everywhere he rolled away then vanished and about 20 zombies went with him.

"chillian-in-the-mist": Hi panda quick question i have my brother and father on here and want to add wife her user name is KLEPTOMANIAC and guid is 07900fc8503d89d45c316a5e67604c if there's any way you could white list her i would be grateful thanks again for your time.
  • Like 1