U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

So , i have to find another server, cause someone does not like me being here ? Any way. I just wanna tell you that this kind of treatment is insulting. If it was a server kick i should have a message explaining me why i got kicked. Since i get a cold bold "you were kicked off the game" says me that someone kicks me out constantly. And the other reason i am suspecting this, (kick on purpose) is the timing i get kick. Its not a standard time kick. Some times its instant some times i can play for about 30 sec and then booted again. I am deeply sorry i wasted so many hours here.

>>>>This is for me<<<<

Ingame name: Big Gucci

GUID: be5f27d1689b05ff1552222d1617a894

>>>>This is for my friend that I play with<<<<

Ingame name: Lil Gucci

GUID: dd5a88c9c15e8d12b7226d33b02ad59c

Edited by Big Gucci
  • Like 1

Lot's more room for new WhiteList applicants! Get your names down to get on our server :D

• Like 1

I'd like to be put on the whitelist :D

- OhBlindOne

- United States

- 4559261a112fca4114b04f6d6cbe0bd3

• Like 1

Name: Assasinate

GUID: 06ccf0532debcea6868f0d859057a46e

Thx Panda ;)

Edited by FullofBeans
  • Like 1

So , i have to find another server, cause someone does not like me being here ? Any way. I just wanna tell you that this kind of treatment is insulting. If it was a server kick i should have a message explaining me why i got kicked. Since i get a cold bold "you were kicked off the game" says me that someone kicks me out constantly. And the other reason i am suspecting this, (kick on purpose) is the timing i get kick. Its not a standard time kick. Some times its instant some times i can play for about 30 sec and then booted again. I am deeply sorry i wasted so many hours here.

dude I have no idea what youre talking about

Name: Lester Ryan

GUID: 5693bdfee8cf1550401bf913fef95568

About a week old to the game and have noticed a host of hackers everywhere. Was searching dayz commander and ran into this server. Would love to join, sounds like a great server and great community. By the way, how do i know if i've been added to whitelist? do i just keep trying to log in? thnx in advance.

Edited by Lester Ryan
  • Like 1

Took me 10 minutes too catch up from going to the pub and dinner.... Good times!!!! Zombie special podcast will be up later tonight!!!!

• Like 1

A friend of mine had the same issue, turns out his was failing a signature for 'signs.pbo' for some reason, try validating your files before you join the server again.

• Like 1

-Name: Fallen

-GUID: f3c6537d43da8524eeef3b957eb7771e

Edited by Fallen1992
  • Like 1

Name - Schmike

Location - Bonnie Scotland!

GUID ---- 68857adf3d082a8977d479fd74ebd866

• Like 2

Can I report combat loggers here?

A bandit with an AS50 at Zub logged out at around 23:30 GMT, logged back in at around 23:33, logged immediately back out, then logged back in at around 23:45 and immediately back out. He was knocked out and about to die when he logged out the last time.

Name: Lester Ryan

GUID: 5693bdfee8cf1550401bf913fef95568

About how long does it take to get added to the Whitelist?

• Like 1

-Name: basix

-GUID: b833c83fb869824144a57fff3b88cade

• Like 1

-Name: Slave

-GUID: 932e36ba2171495e9bd6a249e18d282f

• Like 1

-Name: BearBites

-GUID: be90b9884db0231f073cdf8031c1158

Edited by bsb22611

Name: Dan

GUID: 7f570c5eb55b80ff7585e38c3cec187b