U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

i reported the locking, because i didn't understand why a thread called "uk#10 discussion" has to be closed because we "didnt keep to topic". all we did here, was talking about what happend on uk#10. everything was uk#10 related.

Edited by indigo

i reported the locking, because i didn't understand why a thread called "uk#10 discussion" has to be closed because we "didnt keep to topic". all we did here, was talking about what happend on uk#10. everything was uk#10 related.

Did the same thing, closing down the 54 page active topic bc you as mod think 3 topics is to much, 2 of which are very active for different reasons makes no sense. Makes perfect sense to separate the WL application process and the day to day discussion, mixing those two already very active area's i what would make the mess. But its resolved so moving on...

Edited by Victis

Cheers for your efforts guys :-P

The thread was locked because we had 3 threads for 1 server. Although they were for different topics its fair to say I should combine theminto 1 thread to help keep the forum clean.

Ill edit this thread later because theres some good info I need to copy from my initial posts in the old threads.

Glad this ones back open though, almost 20'000 views !! :-P

Hi Panda,

Since the whitelist thread is locked please register my friend

Name: tIbER

Guid: ad91b6e72fd97ebb48ab59a18a056ed5

Edited by Kumando
  • Like 1

Hello, I was mistaken in the second figure in

Name odin3s

Location Russia

GUID b54a933a00e6a7d689d99a25dc7876a0 - actual guid.

• Like 1

panda...there is a boat on 070/119

did u enable flying boats..?

That boat has been lying there for about four days.

Ok well aslong as no one gets in it, it will be cleared by the servers cleanup script in 3 days time.

Some hacking going on tonight, guy with an m240 teleporting around killing people

I can confirm this. Two of my teammates got shot.

Deffo a hacker in there!! Got sound effects of about 5 different guns shooting at me very close. I was in the middle of a field, no-one about. One would deffo have hit me if they were bandits. Managed to abort which makes me think it was hacker too!

hi can i be put on your whitelist please my details are,

name : skydivepete

guid: 5d10c33aa42ec167965fd99fea4911da

thanks pete

Edited by skydivepete
  • Like 1

WHITELIST is back on guys, sorry i forgot to remotely restart is after the 4pm auto restart. Will set myself reminders!

xxx

I thought I got whitelisted because it allowed me to play for about 20 minutes but then I got kicked lol.

Reposting Guid

8370e2f223c77c1c1ae795d03bfe01dc

Thanks

• Like 1

WHITELIST is back on guys, sorry i forgot to remotely restart is after the 4pm auto restart. Will set myself reminders!

xxx

Hi Panda have you already added the latest requests to the whitelist? My firne Tiber wants to play with me :P

• Like 1

hi can i be put on your whitelist please my details are,

name : skydivepete

guid: 5d10c33aa42ec167965ffd99fea4911da

thanks pete

Hi Pete, GUID too long, pls recheck!

I have updated my initial post on page #1. Anyone wishing to play on this server should read my initial post first !!

Thanks!

Thank you gari (cypher) for the save at NEAF. Give a shout when you need the favour returned. (had cleared the damn hill 10minutes before getting shot from it.)