U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Can I be a dirty cop that's all I would want ;)

Indeed you can be a dirty cop or indeed a dirty sheriff ( I dunno why but a dirty sherriff sounds like some weird sexual thing lol), you can be anything you like :) But first to become a dirty cop you must become a cop lol To become a cop you must first apply for the job, once you pass you must go to the police academy for training etc and when you pass through the academy and have your ceremony etc then you are a cop! :D You can be as dirty as you like lol

• Like 1

That looks epic Neeko :-P

It is epic! lol However one of the DayZMod people (Inception) shouted at me in private chat and asked did I have permission to advertise my gta server lol I think he thinks I own the gta server and am spamming it or somethin, cause I also showed it to the scorched earth people lol But i explained to him it was just a conversation between friends nothing more :)

Is it just me or are the zombieworld.eu servers inactive?

Join the Teamspeak! 188.165.222.39 We are all in here, lots of us, we love DayZ and we do play it :) Its not inactive at all, we're always on Teamspeak and lots of us play DayZ among other things too, come join us!

• Like 1

Join the Teamspeak! 188.165.222.39 We are all in here, lots of us, we love DayZ and we do play it :) Its not inactive at all, we're always on Teamspeak and lots of us play DayZ among other things too, come join us!

Yes, but I mean the dayz servers seem quite inactive.

I think you will notice across the entire DayZ community that numbers in servers aren't what they used to be when the mod was at its peak, due to standalone being just around the corner and since its been around for almost a year, some people tend to be playing other versions of dayz or taking a break. However, I assure you that the servers are active, granted at some times of the day it may not appear so, but except from quiet times the average is around the 20+ mark and during times of admin events on the servers the servers are almost at maxium capacity. So rest assured we are here and we do go on them.

Just quite atm people waiting for SA and trying other games

Our scorched earth server is our lead chernarus server now, we hit 36 players yesterday. Our fun Utes PvP loadout server with chopper planes vehicles etc is still up and fun to play on. Were working on our Panthera server. Weve also had a new group join us who bring with them an origins server which we can play on.

Teamspeak wise theres over 50 members on each night so feel free to join UGN and join in the fun! :)

Our scorched earth server is our lead chernarus server now, we hit 36 players yesterday. Our fun Utes PvP loadout server with chopper planes vehicles etc is still up and fun to play on. Were working on our Panthera server. Weve also had a new group join us who bring with them an origins server which we can play on.

Teamspeak wise theres over 50 members on each night so feel free to join UGN and join in the fun! :)

Alright, I will check the scorched earth server some time, might join teamspeak some time too.

Origins huh, cant wait!

OOOOH 1.7.7 has been sent to rocket for his say might be out sooon!

We just smashed our Teamspeak record, we currently have 71 members on Teamspeak :D

• Like 2

We just smashed our Teamspeak record, we currently have 71 members on Teamspeak :D

Congrats

• Like 2

* [REMOVED] - Removed M107 and AS50(Banned) from all loot tables and removed all damage from bullets so they do 0 damage even if spawned in. HAHA great

That guy still has not changed their name

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

THE END

P.S. Dan, who are you on teamspeak?

• Like 1

done

Awesome

Edited by DappaDan95

Well our thread has grew over night.. :P

aye :)

Edited by -Panda

Anyone no when the steam summer sale starts?