U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

How much is the game and how do I get it?

You just need to have GTA san andreas (acquired by any means necessary lol) everything is free :) you just have to download the multiplayer client http://www.sa-mp.com/ then create your account and application on http://ls-rp.com/ the application is tough because its stopping stoopid kids wanting to mess around, they accept only people who take rules seriously. If you need help with the answers I have them, but you must change the wording.

Here is a little WIP on the journal.

https://a248.e.akama...06d5a612e6a7067

maxed out bandit:

https://a248.e.akama...130646b2e6a7067

maxed out hero:

https://a248.e.akama...a456f422e6a7067

Maxed out hero's card WITHOUT player kills:

https://a248.e.akama...64865482e6a7067

Maxed out bandit's card:

https://a248.e.akama...758766c2e6a7067

Crafting

http://a248.e.akamai...64b66712e6a7067

This is WIP and may change in design.

This will not make .7 but it gives you a little info on the direction we are going.

To whom it may concern....

I'm pretty sure I am

is there a rule for no inappropriate names on team speak because there are some people with very inappropriate IMO such as a new person called "C**T"

Names like that arent acceptable on teamspeak. Ill speak with the person tonight and get them to change it.

• Like 1

Morning ladies! lol Lovely day to go to work dont you think lol :(

Morning ladies! lol Lovely day to go to work dont you think lol :(

Been at work since 7am.

Tomorrow I repeat the process ::--<<

Been at work since 7am.

:o

:o

Been at work since 7am.

In other news I'm looking forward to SA

Some of you may have seen my previous post on this topic about a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas roleplay server called Los Santos Roleplay and some of you may have even heard me talking about it on Teamspeak. I do not intend to to take you from your DayZ lives, I love DayZ, we all love DayZ! :) From time to time tho, we as gamers do play other things sometimes. It is this reason that I feel that I should go into a little more detail about this San Andreas roleplay incase any of you are genuinely interested in it because I do feel that my previous post barely hit the tip of the iceberg and did not do it justice whatsoever lol. So for those interested, below is much more detail on what its about :)

San Andreas Multiplayer Client:

http://www.sa-mp.com/

Do you love Grand Theft Auto San Andreas?. Experience that love for San Andreas all over again, the way it was meant to be played.

I realise some of you, when you hear the word "roleplay", you are thinking "oh my god how incredibly gay, shit and boring". Let me assure you that you can put all that prejudice towards Los Santos Role Play behind you. I know where your coming from. If you've been on any of the San Andreas roleplaying servers other than LSRP before I agree 100% with your judgement. The idea of what they are trying to do is good, but its just somehow incredibly, well, for want of a better word...rubbish. I too have had the shitty boring experience that you have had in those other less detailed servers. Then I heard about LSRP (Los Santos Roleplay). Unlike the rubbish ones that come and go, LSRP is the origional and the best. It has been around for 8 years. There are around 500 people online around the clock (500 human players, no NPCs in this at all). Its extremely popular because it is the best. It is the best because of the time, money and effort the hardworking team of admins, testers, scripters, map editors, forum moderators, developers and third party developers etc have put in over the years. Most of the buildings on the map have been opened up and many added in to make the experience that much better. It continues to grow each day, expand and get better and better. There are around 50 admins, 50 testers and 50 forum moderators constantly working to improve LSRP and to help the community. It is because of the staff that this server is a great place to be, and it is because of the staff that this server contains ONLY people who are serious roleplayers and people who respect the rules and guidelines in place to make the experience as best it can be. This server is not full of random kids deathmatching and ninjajacking all over the streets, it is also not full of hackers, the staff also have this on lockdown. There is no place for people other than those who want to enjoy themselves and have fun roleplaying on the best and original San Andreas Roleplay server that exists. My word is the truth, but don't just take my word for it, experience it for yourself and see. Below are some Details and videos about LSRP, but even this is only a tiny amount compared to what its really about and the experience.

Every single person online on the server is a player, there are no NPCs. That means everyone, all the people you see walking, all the cars you see driving are real people. This is a living breathing reality. The aim of this server is to make this the most realistic and closest to real life as possible experience of the real world Los Angeles and its absolutley fantastic.

Its a living breathing and working world. A world full of everything you would expect in real life Los Angeles.

Your aim in LSRP is to do whatever your want, your only limit is your imagination. However, Just like real life, you don't get anywhere without any money, you dont own a car or a house without money, you don't eat without money. If it happens in real life, it happens in LSRP.

There are many ways to earn money whether it be legaly or ilegaly. You can apply for a job and go to work, various jobs include (by no means limited to):

Trucking

Taxi Driver

Fisherman

Police Officer

Sheriff

Pizza Delivery Boy

Ice Cream Man

Lawyer

Detective

Prison Officer

Journalist

Mayor of the City

Mechanic

Bus Driver

Private Detective

Car Salesman

Paramedic

The list goes on and on and on. With a legal job you receive a paycheque which you must bring to the bank and put into your account, and yuo will receive your hard earned money on payday.Once you make enough money you can buy your own car, your own house, your own business, buy whatever your want, it doesn't have to be legal.

To drive a car legally first you must pass your driving test and receive your licence. When you buy a car, you pay insurance, depending on how many times youve destroyed your car your insurance goes up. You can buy cars from people or sell them to people. You can fully modify your car and add different levels of locks, security systems and immobilisers to it (Ones that really work)

When you buy a house, you own it, you can live in it or rent it out to people and be the landlord and collect rent money. You can buy items and decorate the interior of your house and park your car in the garage if you have one. If your rich enough to own a large house, mansion or block of flats you can rent each flat out making more money. You can add locks and security systems to your house. You can break into other peoples houses, steal from them and sell the items.

To own a gun in LSRP its like real life. To buy one legally you must have a firearms license and apply for the correct type of license so you can buy guns from ammunation. However that doesn't mean that you cant get guns without a license, there is an entire ilegal side to consider, you can buy them from the black market or from any street dealer or anyone you meet along your characters story. If you are caught with a gun without a license though prepare to serve your time from the crime you have committed in an actual prison where you actually have to serve your sentence.

The police are real people in this and they also have their job to do and will pull you over and actively work on cases to bring you to justice. You will get pulled over for real life things, damaged unsafe car, dangerous driving, speeding etc Depending on your crime they will actually arrest you (Not like the GTA "BUSTED" there are 100s extra animations and scripts) You will be forced to the ground and handcuffed, put into the back of the police car and driven to the station where you have the right to one phone call then transported to jail or prison.

There is a real hospital and ambulances and paramedics who do really come and help you if you or someone calls 911 (everyone has their own cell phone and personal number and you can sms or ring anyone in the game if you know their number, you can ring a taxi where a real taxi driver will come, or a mechanic or the police etc, call or sms anyone)

In prison you do have to serve your jail time, like real prison, eat when everyone eats, do yard time, go to the gym. You have the right to a lawyer if you can afford one (who is also a real person whos job it is to be a lawyer).

If you can't make it in the world legaly, you can go down the path of murdering, stealing, selling drugs, selling guns if you wish (all of which are real items). There are many gangs and factions in LSRP (completely forget any gangs you know in the San Andreas single player, they don't exist). The entire world and all its gangs have their own story to tell and own rivals created through players interactions and imaginations, you do what you want to do, you make your story whatever you want it to be.

Like real life, joining a gang isn't just like walking up to a tattooed man with a bald head and tattoos and asking them can you be in his gang. LSRP is real life and everyone treats it as such and so must you. You can get in a gang, get jumped in or whatever they do, but just like real life, you get to know them (in character), earn their respect, they might ask you to do a favor, who knows, a little job here or there for them, earn more respect and you could climb the ranks. Failing that you could always start your own gang.

There are 100s factions both legal and ilegall including Motorcycle gangs (which are fucking awesome! honestly its like sons of anarchy seeing them driving around in formation and doing things).

I could go on and on and on all day and night about this, but you really must see and believe for yourself.

Build Your own Legal or Ilegal Empire, do whatever YOU want to do, just please, experience it.

You must also cast aside your thoughts of the shitty san andreas graphics and textures and player models etc of the past, san andreas is now in glorious (HD?,) Amazin quality and detail and effects, heavily modded. Heavily modded in the best of ways to suit the world of LSRP. LSRP specific mods for gangs only in the LSRP world created by the faction members themselves, they make their own skins, their own graffitti, how they want themselves and their world to look. This is a large step beyond what was already an amazing game. Please experience it at the next level.

I leave you with this - My old factions forum page all created and documented by myself of our story, in it I am Manuel "Manny" Mendina and Copey (from uk#10 hasnt been on in a while) is Severo "Sev" Hernandez. We ran a criminal empire with people working beneath us. A mechanics business, fixing cars etc, but that was a perfect cover for gun running and selling drugs.......and murder :)

Link to my old factions forum page, please have a look through and see, there are 3 pages within this link please visit them all to see the screen shots of us ingame and see my heavily modded San Andreas and how amazin it looks and how yours can look (The shitty quality screen shots at begining belong to copey btw, his wasnt modded to look sexy lol) -

http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=278720

Below are some videos from LSRP in action. Please have a look :) (bare in mind some peoples san andreas in these videos arn't modded for good textures, yours will look much better, like the screen shots aferwards)

My modded GTA, you can see I have KFC in the background nor cluckin bell, how great the detail and textures look, even this vehicle is modded, it used to be a more rubbish looking car.

sa-mp-249.png

sa-mp-250.png

I Think ive written enough, but I still havn't done LSRP justice. If Anyone is seriously interested please contact me, you will find me on the teamspeak, or this, or steam zZi N33KO iZz. I can provide further information and help getting onto the server. It would be good to have a few more friends in the world of LSRP :) I can also give you access to the mods to make your san andreas look just as good as mine, I have uploaded the necesarry files that need copied and pasted to the file browser on the GTA San Andreas Los Santos Roleplay channel on the teamspeak. The file size is very small. So yeah, thats it for now, im sorry about the essay lol Please get in touch of you want to know more or are interested :)

That looks epic Neeko :-P

Good morning, and welcome to the admin team :)

• Like 1

Can I be a dirty cop that's all I would want ;)

Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 1

Name .. Matt Helm

Location .. England

GUID 83d3c69f5b40dfdf59f2b54fb27467c9

From mature gamer podcast forum.. This server was recomended.

• Like 2

Name .. Matt Helm

Location .. England

Please join our Scorched Earth server as that server is now our lead server

Name .. Matt Helm

Location .. England

188.165.222.39:2312

IP address for Scorched Earth. :)

• Like 1

That looks epic Neeko :-P

Good morning, and welcome to the admin team :)

Wooooo :D Good Afternoon (I got up to late for morning :( ) and Thanks! :D