U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name:SieraTngoFxtrtUnifm

GUID:a09a35f49a7080770168d47f0cfb1c3d

Reason:I need a new home, my cardboard box is just too small since I ate all those beans I found.

Panda Approved!

• Like 1

Name: Cantas

GUID: 76df35a8b7b944aaf9d1648f01cc883b

Reason: I've been playing DayZ very long. But always Hackers destroy my fun at the game. I hope i can play on this hackerfree server with a nice community.

• Like 1

Name: Sanja

GUID: c4a17753460cdb58968f753becc22662

Reason: I hate hackers, they destroy the fun in the game. I want to play on the server without hackers, but with my friend.

• Like 1

At Heli Crashes;

Spawn % revised of the following;

Night Vision Goggles, from 1% to 20%

Medical Boxes, from 10% to 5%,

Ammo Boxes, from 10% to 5%,

M240_scoped removed as it caused backpacks to fall on floor, and backpacks to disappear if player is bandit or wears a guille suit.

:)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

- Name: James

- 7abb27be930eef315cc363be45ada6b0

- I Have a shitload of friends who play here and i would like to play with them too. Also i fucking hate hackers fuck those guys >:(

Edited by conkerf66

Well if your mate asks to be deleted to be moved out of the debug area why are you moaning about it!!

Problem was that when I was kicked by protection script I was a pilot of mi17 so it crash near Kabanino. When I join game again i was still in Kabanino with my gear and I say to side chat we crash mi17 due to spawn protection script. Dayz Steve say to relog, I tell him twice what I'm ok, but we crash heli and he say to relog again. When I join game after relog i was fresh spawn in Kamenka, I tell him about it and he say to relog again, after relog I still was fresh spawn in Kamenka and Steve start to ignore me in game so I exit and go to sleep. Next day I enter game I still was in Kamenka so i think "ok time to loot something" and start move to town but was kicked by protection script. After enter game i was kicked by script in 1-3 min again and again.

So don't know why Steve reset my character, I don't ask anything, just report that you can be kicked from heli and not in debug

Problem was that when I was kicked by protection script I was a pilot of mi17 so it crash near Kabanino. When I join game again i was still in Kabanino with my gear and I say to side chat we crash mi17 due to spawn protection script. Dayz Steve say to relog, I tell him twice what I'm ok, but we crash heli and he say to relog again. When I join game after relog i was fresh spawn in Kamenka, I tell him about it and he say to relog again, after relog I still was fresh spawn in Kamenka and Steve start to ignore me in game so I exit and go to sleep. Next day I enter game I still was in Kamenka so i think "ok time to loot something" and start move to town but was kicked by protection script. After enter game i was kicked by script in 1-3 min again and again.

So don't know why Steve reset my character, I don't ask anything, just report that you can be kicked from heli and not in debug

Ok its a shame you lost your gear, now embrace the challenge of finding some good loot again :)

The debug spawn protection zone has been removed for the top right side sea area as this is where everyone spawns before finally spawning in as their characters. I tried to resolve the sea spawns by putting this in place but its causing too much undesired hassle so its now been removed.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOORNINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CHERNARUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry sneaky, lol

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

- Name Alex

- Location Netherlands

- GUID f5716b9197b95b08a67f271cfc9a4c05

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Game without hackers.

Edited by Tr1ToN

-Alex

-Netherlands

-f516b9197b95b08a67f271cfc9a4c05

-Because

GUID Is too short

Edited by Dayz Steve

-Kirill

-Russia

-9cff970f598c47125070dc93b8935602

-I wanna play without hackers! and on private hive

- Name Stirfry Steve

- Location England

- GUID 86ce08fe1585b9230425c3008047a8c5

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: That video was awesome and I'm interested in joining an established server, the active TS3 appeals to me also.

- Name Johnny Bagels

- Location England

- GUID 08dde1e6dc108f3f2a8b5f7b74df2ac8

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Also looking for an established and hacker-free server.

Edited by StirfrySteve
  • Like 1

Id like to have a meeting with all on teamspeak this coming monday evening :)

shit gonna go down?

Hello guys,

-Ugur

-Germany

-Guid 7ee7117a6c7714bcb1d00c24d12fb1d7

My friend plays here and he is very satisfied with you and he said here aren´t any hackers and i want to play without hackers too! :)

• Like 2