U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

the server can handle much more than 1x 50 slot server lol ! were only at 20% cpu load!

It doesn't mean anything Panda. Your PC can manadge many virtual servers like UK10, but all they will be lagging anyway when cross the line 50 players. It is Arma problem.

I don't know why some people never complain (like you) but everybody I play with do it more or less. Laggs are always when players count more than 50.

username - nick

country - england

GUID - 455109fea0781700141e6bfdf223ff37

Hello i have been playing DAYZ for while now and i love the mod but i am sick to death of hackers killing me everytime i get good gear on the game it spoils the game play for me and my friends and realism the dayz should have. i am a fair player who is able to help people and will not attempt to ruin the game in anyway for other players i have haerd good things about this server and wish to be able to play the game as it should be played and i think your server is the best place to do that

thankyou

• Like 1

username - nick

country - england

Hello i have been playing DAYZ for while now and i love the mod but i am sick to death of hackers killing me every time i get good gear on the game it spoils the game play for me and my friends and realism the dayz should have. i am a fair player who is able to help people and will not attempt to ruin the game in anyway for other players i have heard good things about this server and wish to be able to play the game as it should be played and i think your server is the best place to do that

thankyou

Can someone confirm if my GUID is valid, or if it's too short as quint suggested? It's certainly the same number of ascii characters as everyone else's.

Panda Approved!

username - nick

country - england

Hello i have been playing DAYZ for while now and i love the mod but i am sick to death of hackers killing me every time i get good gear on the game it spoils the game play for me and my friends and realism the dayz should have. i am a fair player who is able to help people and will not attempt to ruin the game in anyway for other players i have heard good things about this server and wish to be able to play the game as it should be played and i think your server is the best place to do that

thankyou

Panda Approved!

• Like 2

Morning all

Our website is down until I create it fully. Will work on it tonight :)

• Like 2

Ciaran

Scotland

guid- 4ba4b139bb88194c02acbefbeca66b62

really tired of getting shot on sight, looking for a server with a great comunnity and anti-hack, think ive found one :D

Edited by ciaranr95
  • Like 1

Hey there, me and a mate been playing a nice whitelisted server for months, but its completely died in the last couple weeks. Gutted about it, only place we ever really got to play dayz properly on without hackers ruining it. Anyway yeah, looking to find somewhere else to accomodate!

Wiggle Baron

England

cf35218532fa6c221375f4ff2738a7b1

Tom

England

a6804b8adda1ec492ad06a9955209c58

• Like 1

- Name:

Joey

The Netherlands

- GUID:

faad92a8041e62ff9257e8e8c1e6e4b8

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

I heard from this server from a coworker which also plays over here. I'm new to the game and I don't know much about it yet, but I hope to have a great gaming experience. I also hate hackers, therefore I want to join a server and community which tries to keep those lame-asses out.

Edited by Joepardy
  • Like 2

Name - Gornan

Location - Poland

Guid f7444254d396715e9296d13e847072fc

i want to play DayZ mod on normal server

• Like 1

this new debug sea spawn protection send message close to 1 per second and kick me in 1-3 min from kamenka and electro

• Like 3

Looks like I have a problem with a new sea teleport script: constantly appearing messages (screenshot) about me situated in the debug sea, then I get kicked after a few minutes. Then I log in again, find myself in the same coordinates (so I don't get teleported), see these messages, get kicked, and again. Nice server, nice people, but things like this can instantly ruin the gameplay.

Name:Michaster

Guid:cf25b7ba2bc6946b5140ecbae76a930f

My friends are already playing here.

• Like 1

ChrissyD

GUID : a419f6be58b6e6ffd97ff8159c208873

location - england

i want to play because this server looks amazing

• Like 1

Hey there

Name: Chris

GUID: 641443cd54d5e3b6bb77b7c735710172

A friend of mine is already playing on your server and kept telling me how great it was. Just wanna play on a server without any cheating losers...

Edited by cds100
  • Like 1

Looks like I have a problem with a new sea teleport script: constantly appearing messages (screenshot) about me situated in the debug sea, then I get kicked after a few minutes. Then I log in again, find myself in the same coordinates (so I don't get teleported), see these messages, get kicked, and again. Nice server, nice people, but things like this can instantly ruin the gameplay.

so you moan about spawning in the sea, then you moan about the measures put in place to help your debug sea spawns!!!! AARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats Rauk..hes always moaning..

..10sec after he was born he was moaning "its to cold... get me back in there.." :P

• Like 2

so you moan about spawning in the sea, then you moan about the measures put in place to help your debug sea spawns!!!! AARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats Rauk..hes always moaning..

..10sec after he was born he was moaning "its to cold... get me back in there.." :P

No we not. If you can't see difference between bugreport and moaning then your server is doomed.

As for me, I'm moving to another UK private server with whitelisting, and its admins look skilled enough for now :P

No we not. If you can't see difference between bugreport and moaning then your server is doomed.

As for me, I'm moving to another UK private server with whitelisting, and its admins look skilled enough for now :P

LOL @ your advice about our server being 'doomed' ! Jog on to another server :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Looks like the server is gonna shut down now, Rauk is moving away.

Was fun while it lasted Panda, too bad it has too end like this..

LOL @ your advice about our server being 'doomed' ! Jog on to another server :thumbsup:

Don't fix your scripts, don't listen to complaints, never admit your inability :thumbsup:

• Like 1