U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: Digo

GUID: 086eae74914188e5eb8c2dc8c8482fd5

Reason : looking for an active, hacker-free server to play on, also a couple of my friends play here

Edited by Digotron
  • Like 1

Hey guys, serversss running smoooooth today :)

I just wanna report a combat logger at approx 15.52 north of Stary, approx co ords 061 068!

• Like 1

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

Also, Panda could you delete the [TFF] group recruitment topic I started please as the are now two thanks :)

Also, Panda could you delete the [TFF] group recruitment topic I started please as the are now two thanks :)

which one to delete?

Also will you be adding custom buildings to the server at all?, the map is starting to get boring now. For example a barracks at NEAF or the supermarket at kemenka or some more industrial buildings i.e the big construction building in some random places and maybe a firestation in Berezino? And are the extra vehicles back in like the 3 planes that spawn at NEAF?

Name: bomballa

GUID: c8c62723c3daee222971b78b1f1d57cc

Reason : my friends are already playing here. :)

• Like 1

In Game Name: Annabelle, Queen of Dayz

GUID: 27cae63b773a1d368b04d9606ba219ea

Reason: Looking for a strong, stable, active server to play on. I am becoming increasingly tired of devoting time to servers only for any effort to be wasted by other players using scripts. Not a particularly experienced Dayz player, looking to learn. Outside of Dayz I am 21 year old student who studies theoretical physics and have a keen interest in playing games. Happy to answer any questions

• Like 1

Reason: Looking for a strong, stable, active server to play on. I am becoming increasingly tired of devoting time to servers only for any effort to be wasted by other players using scripts. Not a particularly experienced Dayz player, looking to learn. Outside of Dayz I am 21 year old student who studies theoretical physics and have a keen interest in playing games. Happy to answer any questions

Last time I checked Jenny was the queen of Dayz..

Combat logger 22:35 (ish)

031 115 : co-ordinates

Wearing soldier gear and had an AS50 ... I hit him once with DMR shot ... my name in game is Duck

• Like 1

Name - Rex

Location - London

GUID - 9a8894b3f061c704c2159bfb0793b601

Reason - Want to play with my friends on the server already :D

• Like 1

Welcome :) Our server and community will do you well :) Come on teamspeak and say hi :D

Last time I checked Jenny was the queen of Dayz..

hahah f*cking Chris again xD

goodmorning uk#10

• Like 1

no.

It's ok sneaky I dont want your beans anyway :P

So Panda is the arma 3 server not happaning until some kind of official support for servers?