U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

500m o_O !???????

i shooted him when i was close to him on the coast, there was 50-100 metters to target. I saw him standing still even after i shooted few makarov magazines in him. After some time damage messages appeared and target died. Idk how it is possible that logs shows 400 metters, maybe it was server lag and i was far away on your client in lag, while on my i came closer.

there was no lag for me ingame......seems highly imposable to me....i wasn't even the one who banned you one of the other admins was looking at the feed

name chase

Location nottingham

guid number 82faa57de80e1ea4d9b52da869428d

my firends play on this

Nottingham eh, welcome fellow nottinghamerrr

wtf? admin ban noob hackers fuck off back to school

someone to me what happen?

for what so diligent try to return me to school?)

Edited by BOOOM

What happend just a minute ago? i was banned from the first server while running with admin comment. Admin?

Name- 3220

Location- Lithuania

GUID- 1d7783e611d923fb2662e72a573012c5

My friend recommended this server and seems like a nice and friendly community. On top of that- no hackers.. so I'd like to join. :)

give me some beans please! :D :beans: :beans: :beans:
  • Like 2

E: You are on the Whitelist 3220 :)

Edited by Weasel82

What happend just a minute ago? i was banned from the first server while running with admin comment. Admin?

Gunman, Kurd, and Boom, are all banned for being hackers. Jog on and grief another server. Well, one that doesn't share our private community ban list :)

give me some beans please! :D :beans: :beans: :beans:

how many times, ive already added you! lol

youll get fat from all these beans :D

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Good turnout on TeamSpeak tonight!! To anyone who hasn't joined us, come on and get involved!! :D

TS1-1.jpg

TS2-1.jpg

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Good turnout on TeamSpeak tonight!! To anyone who hasn't joined us, come on and get involved!! :D

TS1-1.jpg

TS2-1.jpg

are there more spots available by this time ??, GzG wants to join but most of the time we cant because of lack of spots, so we use our own server most of the time

greets.

btw, we lost a very nice tent today, you guys know what happened ?, some lost and some stayed (the older ones stayed, yesterdays one is gone), dont care much about the gear we will find new, thats not the problem, just wondering why one is gone.

You may have noticed I havnt uploaded any videos recently, this is because in the last week, when I drop a video into Sony Vegas Pro 12 it says "none of the files dropped on vegas could be opened" I have plenty of footage to edit and upload especially from the event, but i cannot edit them because of this, any ideas?

Hi All after a long absence , I look forward to playing with you all again on the greatest server around :)

• Like 2

are there more spots available by this time ??, GzG wants to join but most of the time we cant because of lack of spots, so we use our own server most of the time

greets.

btw, we lost a very nice tent today, you guys know what happened ?, some lost and some stayed (the older ones stayed, yesterdays one is gone), dont care much about the gear we will find new, thats not the problem, just wondering why one is gone.

We are working on getting a non profit licence from teamspeak so we can expand past 32 slots :)

Possible bug with the latest update. I've checked the databases and everything looks OK.... server 1 tents save as instance 1, tents from server 2 save as instance 2..... same with vehicles...

Edited by -Panda

You may have noticed I havnt uploaded any videos recently, this is because in the last week, when I drop a video into Sony Vegas Pro 12 it says "none of the files dropped on vegas could be opened" I have plenty of footage to edit and upload especially from the event, but i cannot edit them because of this, any ideas?

consult google or youtube :)

whitelist application post

Hello all id like to make an application to join your server please.

Name: Smegga

Guid: ad0f450ac595678dcf1860dfde822841

I've heard good things about your server and i have friends that play there would really like to join in on the fun there :)

• Like 3

- Name: Annarky

- GUID: f51d43a061bf0000e2537cc1c36d6

- I have friends who already play on this server and have recommended it :)

• Like 3

Ok I just re-wrote down my GUID. it should be: 5382301dffaa1d6467ff35713dbe1e03

Ingame name: QuibbyFailed

And I have been looking for a hacker-free unscripted server for a while now, so one like yours is a godsend. Would love to play!! Thanks :)

• Like 1

- Name: Annarky

- GUID: f51d43a061bf0000e2537cc1c36d6

- I have friends who already play on this server and have recommended it :)

GUID too short

• Like 1