U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Barrington, expect us good members of the Cherno City Council to be present at this "Admin Hunt" evening. Got one or two policies we would like to discuss

• Like 1

Panda bear what you can tell about tents? People say they are dupping items same as on Vilayer server before. Would you look into it asap?

We're well aware of this, it was caused by the 1.7.5.1 update

• Like 1

We're well aware of this, it was caused by the 1.7.5.1 update

It can be fixed on server side, some privat hive servers work correctly.

jeffrey

Nederlandse

guid 76fa37bfbe05e2e496ec3c2088dfaf99

that i wanna play with friends.

Edited by jeffrey2k13
  • Like 1

Rick Grimes

Finland

9C250150733A0CC4461971F834

I'd like to play with my friend, which is playing at this server as well.

Panda bear what you can tell about tents? People say they are dupping items same as on Vilayer server before. Would you look into it asap?

people who do that are lazy c*nts....

I am in for just removing tents till there is a solution for this. It would be great if they can be removed before this weekend.

• Like 1

Ye well can't hit every shot. Was hoping you would loot that pile some more seconds. :D

And seeing the fact I hit a guy with a m24 at the northern barracks twice with my cz I am not sure what use this gun is. Does it do like 800 instead of 8000 damage :unsure:

You hit Panda. He nearly died. He was then blood bagged by another team member.

You hit him again. He nearly died. No blood bags left, so he ran into cover.

Barrington, expect us good members of the Cherno City Council to be present at this "Admin Hunt" evening. Got one or two policies we would like to discuss

I'm looking forward to the debate El Bode, I'll be Obama, you can be Romney. Panda will be Lincoln.

I am in for just removing tents till there is a solution for this. It would be great if they can be removed before this weekend.

same for me :P

• Like 1

It can be fixed on server side, some privat hive servers work correctly.

Give me the code then :P We use the Bliss hive btw, not the silly Reality hive.

Rick Grimes

Finland

9C250150733A0CC4461971F834

I'd like to play with my friend, which is playing at this server as well.

GUID TOO SHORT

Hunt the admin night? Ain't no one killing the Police Chief

i will do that.

- Name - Lewis

- Location - North London

- GUID - 4fb6448184ecff087dcaaa3ddd25406d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - Friends invited me to the server, and I'm sick n' tired of hackers...

• Like 3

What is wrong with the server now? So much desync, one has to wait like 15min when joining in... This happens everytime when server has over 40 players. What have you done wrong Panda? Please you have to do something, cause we can't play there now at all... Old server was so awesome but now with the new server... :( I sure hope you find some solution to this.

- Name: Shadou Ninpou

- GUID: 0c946cf06a8d7370d22b60949927a0e6

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Friends of mine just joined this server recently due to amount of hackers out there we (well I was offline at the time)

ended up looking for a nice whitelist server & I'd like to be able to play with them ;)

• Like 2

- Name - Gyborg

- Location - Finland, Pirkanmaa

- GUID - b169dcb9de58576810524d05e74bec69

- Friend invited to this server, The rumors say its hack free, and i really want to see its on my own eyes ;)

• Like 1

Hey!

Nick: julma

Guid: 6bbe56c9aacff68b2421cf471c0a9488

My friends are playing in this server and it looks nice server because of active admins and hacker free!

• Like 1

KYZER_FARM

USA

fe7e67bd3c6f3845fad2fcb2767aaf53

I want to play on a hacker-free server that has custom and community challenges. Also other servers get hacked eventually and this one is 99.75% free, unlike those other 25.04% free servers.

• Like 1

Hi there again, the army is expanding :P (and btw, is it possible for people without cd-keys to join who want to try out the mod before they decide on the standalone?)

Name: DehraX

GUID: 67264cb58b135260c7e2ff3ca726ce21

What is wrong with the server now? So much desync, one has to wait like 15min when joining in... This happens everytime when server has over 40 players. What have you done wrong Panda? Please you have to do something, cause we can't play there now at all... Old server was so awesome but now with the new server... :( I sure hope you find some solution to this.

There is no problem, I have been playing for ages and there is no desync.

Hi there again, the army is expanding :P (and btw, is it possible for people without cd-keys to join who want to try out the mod before they decide on the standalone?)

Name: DehraX

GUID: 67264cb58b135260c7e2ff3ca726ce21

GUID too short

and no they have to have CD Keys

GUID too short

and no they have to have CD Keys

Aight, thanks.

But no, the GUID is correct.... We have double-checked.

Edit: triple checked...

Edited by Hulahuga