U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Nice to know admins plan events!

very much looking forward to this sunday :D

• Like 1

- Name: Garcia

- GUID: 579397c95f30fb5b0a330bc36ad66b13

i have a some friends on this server we moved here to get on a hacker free server.

• Like 2

Name: PawPaw

GUID: 1ef8d230008c0ab47b879f55177a6822

Reason: I want to find a server that I can dedicate myself to but most importantly one that is hacker free.

• Like 1

Panda what's going on with the server?

Ts3 and the server seem to be offline and it went offline without a warning

• Like 1

Panda what's going on with the server?

Ts3 and the server seem to be offline and it went offline without a warning

Just logged into the box, it would appear windows updates is set to automatic, lol, i'll turn this off, hehe

servers' are back up :)

• Like 1

Good morning UK#10!

Bringing you yet another crappy Dayz-video! This is not an episode of me and Wilho running at this great server, but more of a random collection of death-clips. This time with somewhat english commentary!

As always, remember to rate, comment and subscribe (It's free! :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crn0iFjn8o8

• Like 1

QWs5UGxl.jpg?1

aahhhhhh thats awesome !!! Thank you so much :D

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

Hunt the admin night? Ain't no one killing the Police Chief - bring it bitches!

challange excepted! tff will be there

• Like 3

Hunt the admin night? Ain't no one killing the Police Chief - bring it bitches!

Are you sure?

Your evening at the NWAF wednesday didn't end to well

• Like 2

Name: Neutrik

GUID: ed665b7c8a9707e682fe77bb1b57f4ce

Reason: I want a good servern with some good people and most important hacker free.

Edited by Neutrik
  • Like 1

Hi. So the server with the 80 player cap is being abandoned and the one with the 100 player cap is the new now? :P

Just wondering, since the 80 one is empty?

Are you sure?

Your evening at the NWAF wednesday didn't end to well

I've got 5 minutes of video that proves if I had anything more than an AK you'd have been brown bread - all three of you, in pine trees on the west side sniping at the lads in the barracks.

Spent ages crawling to get into range, and the second I got close you pegged it over a field.

Admittedly running blind after you was a bad idea, but you know, I had to do something!

• Like 1

aahhhhhh thats awesome !!! Thank you so much :D

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

You're very welcome! :)

• Like 1

I've got 5 minutes of video that proves if I had anything more than an AK you'd have been brown bread - all three of you, in pine trees on the west side sniping at the lads in the barracks.

Spent ages crawling to get into range, and the second I got close you pegged it over a field.

Admittedly running blind after you was a bad idea, but you know, I had to do something!

Ye hitted twice with a cz at that guy in the barracks but he wouldnt die.

So we decided to head off and saw you guys spawning zeds. But you ran through the same pine tree as me and i just shot you in the back.

• Like 1

Hi. So the server with the 80 player cap is being abandoned and the one with the 100 player cap is the new now? :P

Just wondering, since the 80 one is empty?

Correct :)

• Like 1

Ye hitted twice with a cz at that guy in the barracks but he wouldnt die.

So we decided to head off and saw you guys spawning zeds. But you ran through the same pine tree as me and i just shot you in the back.

You have no idea how long I had my AK aim on you from the Tower desperately wondering if you should take the shot. Decided to crawl to you instead. Wrong move - should have rambo'd your ass!

• Like 1

You have no idea how long I had my AK aim on you from the Tower desperately wondering if you should take the shot. Decided to crawl to you instead. Wrong move - should have rambo'd your ass!

Maybe that would have been more sucesfull. But you must know we saw you guys running accros the airfield from southern barracks to the atc. So you were not the ony one seeing people

Shuji

Sweden

ffe413def0f03dd3e4ec0852b86cd12

I whant to join this server because I am so tierd of bad servers and hackers. My friends are also playing on this server and wormly recomendet it.

Maybe that would have been more sucesfull. But you must know we saw you guys running accros the airfield from southern barracks to the atc. So you were not the ony one seeing people

We only knew you were there when one of you missed a shot at me in the Tower! :P

Shuji

Sweden

ffe413def0f03dd3e4ec0852b86cd12

I whant to join this server because I am so tierd of bad servers and hackers. My friends are also playing on this server and wormly recomendet it.

bad guid too short

We only knew you were there when one of you missed a shot at me in the Tower! :P

Ye well can't hit every shot. Was hoping you would loot that pile some more seconds. :D

And seeing the fact I hit a guy with a m24 at the northern barracks twice with my cz I am not sure what use this gun is. Does it do like 800 instead of 8000 damage :unsure:

klavis

Russia

e1efb8ebe98f1affadabee7c4d26247b

Want to play on safe server with active admins.

Edited by klavis

Panda bear what you can tell about tents? People say they are dupping items same as on Vilayer server before. Would you look into it asap?