U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

My GUID: 43ca695f0f3f1c447cdbfdcf0dfad598

Ingame name - miTTPC

Friends have recommended this server! And I hope to get whitelisted as soon as possible :D

• Like 1

But has soldier clothing actualy started to spawn? In testing it never did.

A friends application (He's a tad on the special side)

Name: Dillyy

GUID: 988e88f945beec22551e480a0795f12

In Game Name: Dillyy

Joining the server with the rest of us, since our old one is due to close down :(

Edited by miTTPC

A friends application (He's a tad on the special side)

Name: Dillyy

GUID: 988e88f945beec22551e480a0795f12

In Game Name: Dillyy

Joining the server with the rest of us, since our old one is due to close down :(

GUID too short

GUID too short

As I said in the post he's special!

988e88f945beec22551e480a07915f12

Apologies :)

But has soldier clothing actualy started to spawn? In testing it never did.

Muz sad in side chat that he found some. But when he picked it up it kicked him so he left it there. Panda fixed that now though

Name - Benzh

Location - UK

GUID - ab92c51b57ecd27416f30303fb325553

Joining the server with a few friends as are current one will be closing down soon. Looking for a new, active server to play on.

• Like 1

Muz sad in side chat that he found some. But when he picked it up it kicked him so he left it there. Panda fixed that now though

Where did he find it?

Where did he find it?

At a care package north of Novy Sobor

imagine a convoy of camo ural, humvee, camo military offroader and camo uaz with a huey following them

and everybody is wearing soldier clothing

sweet

fucking

jesus

• Like 1

Hey Panda I'd like to ask few questions:

- what about to remove AS50 and M107 from server?

- setting real time cycle day/night at the server?

:)

Had a funny experience with Cipher last night @ NWA.

Me looting the north barracks trying not to get agro, so just looking in the windows to see if luck was with me. Apparently not he unloaded a whole clip of stanag into my back after logging in behind me. I managed to turn round and get two Lee shots out followed by us both dyeing, i guess it was a dysnc or lag.

Wish he would of said something first rather than just shooting but anyway really looking forward to getting my hands on one of the new weapons love dat M40A3

Had a funny experience with Cipher last night @ NWA.

Me looting the north barracks trying not to get agro, so just looking in the windows to see if luck was with me. Apparently not he unloaded a whole clip of stanag into my back after logging in behind me. I managed to turn round and get two Lee shots out followed by us both dyeing, i guess it was a dysnc or lag.

Wish he would of said something first rather than just shooting but anyway really looking forward to getting my hands on one of the new weapons love dat M40A3

lol....yea i logged in right next to you with a broken leg, shaking and bleeding ..... I kinda panicked ....sry dude

Found soldier clothing and put it on today, I look snazzy!

Also found one of the Mk12 SPRs, but a note to all players, chopper crashes are NOT smoking when they spawn in, so you just have to have your eyes really looking to make sure you spot them!

Edited by Gavstar
  • Like 2

Also found one of the Mk12 SPRs, but a note to all players, chopper crashes are NOT smoking when they spawn in, so you just have to have your eyes really looking to make sure you spot them!

ty for the advie....nice to know there working properly now =D

• Like 1

ty for the advie....nice to know there working properly now =D

Jep everybody is going to rush for those crash sites again after a restart

• Like 1

Panda in some dayz video's I see like people wearing red barrets

Is it possible to give all CHS members like a red barret and other clans can have there own colour aswell. This would make squad play easier and it will be fun. :D

Is it possible to give all CHS members like a red barret and other clans can have there own colour aswell. This would make squad play easier and it will be fun. :D

Nice idea

Where did you find it btw? Like in the church or heli crash?

I found soldier clothing at a care package today. But somebody also found some on a heli crash.

I found soldier clothing at a care package today. But somebody also found some on a heli crash.

Really thats cool

Nice idea

Nice idea, although not simple to implement...

http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/94771-how-to-custom-models-skins-dayz-mod-1726/