U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Can't join the 100slot server, I think I was added to the whitelist for the other server but I'll repost my app;

Name: kao0o

GUID: 3f08a00796482h70ea2e4c0bbdf9666c

Reason: Pretty bored of being killed by hackers on other servers when I've got geared up, also wanting to play with a friend. Coming back to DayZ after leaving it for so long due to hackers, seen a few streamers playing on private hives and having no troubles so I hope I get the same luck, looking to play regulary on a decent server with a friend mainly. Thanks!

• Like 1

ive no idea man sorry. for dayz commander i think its grey because it doesnt recognise were on 1.7.5.1. even though we are. make sure youre looking at the correct server though, as weve been online for the last 10 hours and certainly do not have 10000 ping.....

aaargh im an idiot, you dont run the latest arma 2 version -.-

thx, no i got it....

for everone that has the same problem.. just install the 101480 patch again (arma2 that is)

oh wow,... sry guys seems i got a little too excited.... still does not work it seems.

now im stuck at "waiting for server" and the server is still in grey letters and has a constant 10000 ping

Edited by JoeBoey

aaargh im an idiot, you dont run the latest arma 2 version -.-

thx, no i got it....

for everone that has the same problem.. just install the 101480 patch again (arma2 that is)

Can we get the full details on hunt the admin please?

- Name Dezdeviouz

- Location Sweden

- GUID 04466c7b1e08cb7144654b6446157c6b

- Have friends on the server and want to play in a hacker free environment

• Like 1

- Name Dezdeviouz

- Location Sweden

- GUID 04466c7b1e08cb7144654b6446157c6b

- Have friends on the server and want to play in a hacker free environment

sorry for doublepost!

Edited by Dezdizzle
  • Like 1

- Name Zakk

- Location Sweden

- GUID 956036c962b4709925bfff62a4372be7

I have friends who recomend the server and I wish to se if this is a good hackerfree server

• Like 1

- Name Zakk

- Location Sweden

- GUID 956036c962b4709925bfff62a4372be7

I have friends who recomend the server and I wish to se if this is a good hackerfree server

• Like 1

- Name Grabben

- Location Sweden

- GUID 29b33cf2dbe53c4d1f895bea9cf81845

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10, I have heared from some of my friends that it's a good server. And i wanna get rid of all the hackers out there. Looking forward to join :)

• Like 1

Had my guid wrong :/

this one is right

- Name Zakk

- Location Sweden

- GUID 856036c962b4709925bfff62a4372be7

Had my guid wrong :/

this one is right

- Name Zakk

- Location Sweden

- GUID 856036c962b4709925bfff62a4372be7

• Like 2

Good to see a big turnout on teamspeak tonight lads :)

Regarding teamspeak - I dont use a mic to play - but is their many following text chat in there to make it worth while?

Regarding teamspeak - I dont use a mic to play - but is their many following text chat in there to make it worth while?

not really, basically everybody uses voice.. the people who dont use voice, communicate using the standard ingame method

should really consider buying a little microphone, it's great fun to play with people that way!

looks like the new server is running pretty smooth, it was last night atleast

still a bit of desync, especially when trying to get out of a car, took like 15 seconds.. other then that was fun playing last night

looks like the new server is running pretty smooth, it was last night atleast

still a bit of desync, especially when trying to get out of a car, took like 15 seconds.. other then that was fun playing last night

We admins were testing this last night, had 6 people in the SUV and were driving around for ages when the server had 50 players on. We were interacting with things, repairing the vehicle after I drove down from the top of sniper mountain at Cap Golova (down the sharp, steep rock face), we were getting into firefights, etc, and didn't experience any desync or lag. The only 'lag' we got was when driving through elektro/cherno, but that is just standard for DayZ.

Server is performing well after the fresh install yesterday :)

Edited by -Panda

Server now shows in white in the DayZ Commander server browser list! (1.7.5.1. added to server name) :)

commander.jpg

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

I am pleased to confirm Crashed Heli's are now spawning on server restart (like the good ol' dayz) :)

The lootable Wrecks and Care Package's are also spawning correctly :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 7

The following weapons and items have been added to the Crashed Heli loot tables.

BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG

BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo

M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1

M16A4_ACG_GL

G36C

G36K

G36_c_SD_eotech

Sa61_EP1

Saiga12K

M4SPR

M40A3

SVD_NSPU_EP1

KSVK

m240_scoped_EP1

M60A4_EP1

Coyote backpack

Skin_Soldier1_DZ

• Like 5

Soldier clothing would be awesome.

If it's possible maybe it would be fun to be able to find like medic clothing in hospitals and like farmer clothing in barns.

You can blend in with the zombies nicely that way

• Like 1

We admins were testing this last night, had 6 people in the SUV and were driving around for ages when the server had 50 players on. We were interacting with things, repairing the vehicle after I drove down from the top of sniper mountain at Cap Golova (down the sharp, steep rock face), we were getting into firefights, etc, and didn't experience any desync or lag. The only 'lag' we got was when driving through elektro/cherno, but that is just standard for DayZ.

Server is performing well after the fresh install yesterday :)

me jenny and cipher were experiencing the car desync when trying to get out, but might have been just on our end, ow well not a really big issue

The following weapons and items have been added to the Crashed Heli loot tables.

BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG

BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo

M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1

M16A4_ACG_GL

G36C

G36K

G36_c_SD_eotech

Sa61_EP1

Saiga12K

M4SPR

M40A3

SVD_NSPU_EP1

KSVK

m240_scoped_EP1

M60A4_EP1

Coyote backpack

Skin_Soldier1_DZ

soldier skin sweet!

what about the camo ural, saw the ural yesterday but it was yellow.. that broke my heart, the camo one was the most beatiful thing i've ever seen

Edited by vixztr

soldier skin sweet!

what about the camo ural, saw the ural yesterday but it was yellow.. that broke my heart, the camo one was the most beatiful thing i've ever seen

new vehicles will be added over time, once everything is stable

camo ural does look amazing

ural.jpg

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1