U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name - Philly

Location - England

GUID - 816e64da03a8f6ab3d510444b033b7e0

Reason - Wanna find a goood whitelisted server and this one looks niiicceee

• Like 1

Still can't get on.. weird.

Have you tried leaving it on even after the something went wrong message, worked for me when I had the problem earlier.

Have you tried leaving it on even after the something went wrong message, worked for me when I had the problem earlier.

Yeah if you get the something went wrong message just wait a minute it normally is still loading you in :)

- Name: Gwen Stefani

- GUID 407201d3169b97a73d0d01049728be81

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

I'd like to play in a hacker free environment with a friend who is already whitelisted in your server.

• Like 1

So, clean install didnt solve the problem, 50 people online and desyncs are back again :(

Have you tried to utilize maximum possible bandwith? http://community.bis.../wiki/basic.cfg this might be helpful

Desyncs are not back again. There is occasional broken red chain but that is normal DayZ, it is different to what was happening all day yesterday. When this chain happens there is no real desync happening, you wouldn't think there is an issue if it weren't for the chain icon.

And yes ive already set the configs correctly for bandwidth :) Server is currently working very well :)

Desyncs are not back again. There is occasional broken red chain but that is normal DayZ, it is different to what was happening all day yesterday. When this chain happens there is no real desync happening, you wouldn't think there is an issue if it weren't for the chain icon.

And yes ive already set the configs correctly for bandwidth :) Server is currently working very well :)

Yeah, i noticed that already. Great job!

Damn, something is still messed up, 4 of us were playing. First, i couldnt get out of car, move my mouse etc, but lags stoped after pair minutes, then second guy lagged, got kicked and couldnt log back in. Then was my turn to lag, i had desync like 100k, lagged pair minutes and got kicked also. Couldnt join back (stuck at downloading data). Third guy started to lag also, he tried to enter helicopter pair times, but nothing happened (sync was ok), then he drove like 1km away and got teleported back into helicopter. He ran to car, got in and got teleported again. All 4 of us ended with getting stuck at downloading data screen, and we cannot log in atm. One of us is trying last 30 minutes. I tried 3-4 times and that didnt worked, i can join lobby but nothing else.

Edited by cl0sed
  • Like 1

Can't log in, keeps showing that the server has 10k ping. Every once in a while it goes to normal and then back to 10k. Got the right versions on everything and internet is solid. Wut is this magic?

More action from UK#10 guys! Enjoy! :D

Featuring:

[3K] N33KO

[3K] Kidd

[RP] Face

For some people new server works perfectly and for some it dosen't work at all.

I'm one of those unlucky players that can't play. I don't know why. When I first started play on UK#10 everything was fine, then like 2 weeks later lag started, then while playing on UK#10 game started to randomly crash (it still do). I tried to play on some comercial non-whitelsited severs and everything was ok.

And as for the newset server UK#10, for me it is like this:

nopeji.jpg

Can't log in, keeps showing that the server has 10k ping. Every once in a while it goes to normal and then back to 10k. Got the right versions on everything and internet is solid. Wut is this magic?

Yah same here, just when you thought you had all the bugs and errors figured you run into a new one ^_^! I actually managed to get on but then it just got stuck on recieving data instead. Hopefully its sorted tmrw :>.

I'm one of those unlucky players that can't play. I don't know why. When I first started play on UK#10 everything was fine, then like 2 weeks later lag started, then while playing on UK#10 game started to randomly crash (it still do). I tried to play on some comercial non-whitelsited severs and everything was ok.

nopeji.jpg

haha awesome pic

Yeah, i noticed that already. Great job!

Damn, something is still messed up, 4 of us were playing. First, i couldnt get out of car, move my mouse etc, but lags stoped after pair minutes, then second guy lagged, got kicked and couldnt log back in. Then was my turn to lag, i had desync like 100k, lagged pair minutes and got kicked also. Couldnt join back (stuck at downloading data). Third guy started to lag also, he tried to enter helicopter pair times, but nothing happened (sync was ok), then he drove like 1km away and got teleported back into helicopter. He ran to car, got in and got teleported again. All 4 of us ended with getting stuck at downloading data screen, and we cannot log in atm. One of us is trying last 30 minutes. I tried 3-4 times and that didnt worked, i can join lobby but nothing else.

I suggest rebooting your PC if youve been trying to get in for 30 minutes

cant login also...always stuck on receiving data message....

What have you tried to fix it? Reloaded Arma? Rebooted? Did you join immediately after a restart?

cant log in :( wont go past receiving data.....

Again all I can suggest is restarting Arma or rebooting your PC

nopeji.jpg

That only happens when the server restarts or your internet connection goes down!

- Name Ruben

- Location Portugal

- GUID 8c4086edde3ca89d67527ad52c2cbb5e

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 I wish to play on this server because I really want to start a character on a server with an excelent community as this one and I also get the bonus of no Hackers so that is plain awesome for me to spend my DayZ time :D

• Like 1

Does anyone in here know how to record my teamspeak chat, my voice included while using MSI afterburner to record game play. Or know of any other method?

Does anyone in here know how to record my teamspeak chat, my voice included while using MSI afterburner to record game play. Or know of any other method?

TeamSpeak 3 > Tools > Start Recording

Again all I can suggest is restarting Arma or rebooting your PC

hmmpf, so rebooted and reinstalled arma and dayz. still dont work :S

getting reaally scared now, hope this is going to be fixed soon.

my little yellow car is surely gone by now :(( and i only loged out to go and buy me some beer -.-

server is listed in dayz commander but letters are grey and not white like the others, also it constantly has a red 10000 ping...

tell me what to dooo

- Name Nilonam

- Location Spain

- GUID a64237381ceae39774f8f0cbe0ca4d87

-Brief Statement I would like to enter into this server since i've got some friends playing in here, and i've been told is a hacker-free server.

• Like 1

TeamSpeak 3 > Tools > Start Recording

How can I start that recording while in game tho?

hmmpf, so rebooted and reinstalled arma and dayz. still dont work :S

getting reaally scared now, hope this is going to be fixed soon.

my little yellow car is surely gone by now :(( and i only loged out to go and buy me some beer -.-

server is listed in dayz commander but letters are grey and not white like the others, also it constantly has a red 10000 ping...

tell me what to dooo

ive no idea man sorry. for dayz commander i think its grey because it doesnt recognise were on 1.7.5.1. even though we are. make sure youre looking at the correct server though, as weve been online for the last 10 hours and certainly do not have 10000 ping.....