U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I'd like to added to whitelist my other m8, member of LAMA team:

Ingame name : LosKarlos_cz

Guid : df45f2fe217af8d6c7ea876f0e8be423

Thx :)

• Like 1

Some bugs

MPEVENTHANDLER kicks still exist, even w/o death messages.

Team mate died flying in a helicopter, without getting shot. Just started bleeding and after 20 seconds fell to the groud.

Very high ping. Not desync, but ping. I usually get 30-40, just as my teammates, now its 130-160.

Death messages are still running but in the background, i have to disable them completely which i havent done yet, i'm busy trying to resolve the desyncs.

Ping should barely be affected, old server was in Luxembourg, new server is in Roubaix, France.

All players thanks for your understanding with the desyncs, we are working on resolving this! :)

• Like 3

Hi! :) More from UK#10 (new server), I was in a rush so made the worst DayZ video ever, enjoy :) ....or not!

1: u own me 3:34min of my lifetime!

2: i tought sneekys videos were boring...BUT THIS... O M G!

oh and i have cancer from the effects... thanks for that!

• Like 1

Hi! :) More from UK#10 (new server), I was in a rush so made the worst DayZ video ever, enjoy :) ....or not!

LOL! I'm loving the MpeventHandler kick at the end, haha :P

• Like 1

Does sticking at "Waiting for Host" mean i'm not whitelisted yet?

No, If you're not white-listed you wont get past the lobby, a message will appear asking you to apply

Username: KYZER_FARM (Real name: Riley Poulin)

GUID: fe7e67bd3c6f3845fad2fcb2767aa5f3

I want to join because I can't find a good hacker-free server and I like that there are military piles. Looks like a great server!

Does sticking at "Waiting for Host" mean i'm not whitelisted yet?

I have been having this issue on the new server

Must say i am experiencing much less playability on this server. Is this something that will be improved panda?

Edited by El Bode

CJBgR.jpg

The Cherno City Council Manifesto

We, the members of the Cherno City Council promise to give you an honest service, not like those of the corrupted Cherno Police Department. Do you want a Police force with ties to admin powers? NO! We fight for the little man... YOU!

As the Cherno City Council we will peruse and implement the following plans to give YOU a better Chernogorsk!

Sick of all those potholes on the roads in the city? Don’t worry! We’ve made sure we’ll spend the traffic tax on buying bullets to kill the CPD!

We will employ a strict restriction on immigrants of the city. Who wants a city where fresh spawns come in, raid your shops, your hospitals, your bars only to then leave up north for greener pastures? It’s an insult to the zombie residents of our city who all live peacefully until you show up.

We have a strict anti litter policy. Recently there’s been an increase in empty tin cans found in piles around various buildings in Chernogorsk. Any person in Cherno found littering will be killed. After all, it’s much easy to hide a body than it is empty tin cans!

The CPD have made countless promises that lead to nothing! If you’re tired of these fibs, vote for TerryTibbs!

Edited by El Bode
  • Like 3

[TGH] Finn

GUID: 22092934

[TGH] Dan

GUID: 25556166

[TGH] Henry

GUID: 21910662

Sorry i realise the GUID is wrong and ill change it asap

Edited by Barsteward

[TGH] Finn

GUID: 22092934

[TGH] Dan

GUID: 25556166

[TGH] Henry

GUID: 21910662

Sorry i realise the GUID is wrong and ill change it asap

Their you SQL ID's not, your GUID's, follow the directions on page 1 mate :)

I got kicked out of the Server while being in combat.

Was just a moment ago in Electro.

Hope I didnt ruined some bandit day for someone.

Nexrese

United States, Indiana

Guid 315497ea00536ad7b574005df2b2ae6d

I have 2 friends that praise this server, and I really wish to join their efforts in fending off the hoards of zombies and bandits.

I'm not white listed to the new server yet, guessing a few people were accidentally skipped over?

i constantly keep getting kicked by battle eye saying " Public variable restriction 176" Any ideas?

Guys we still haven't found any solution to the desyncs. I'm going to perform a fresh install this morning to see if this fixes it. Server will be down for roughly 2-3 hours starting now, hoping to get it back up and running by 11:00 GMT. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Does that mean characters will be reset again?

unfortunately yes.

Does that mean characters will be reset again?

unfortunately yes.

Small sacrifice to get the server stable.

• Like 1

What about game + hive runnig on the same server, IMHO ? Couldn't be this the problem? :)

Edited by @ndy25

Wow I logged off just before it went down, and was wondering just now why I couldn't get on.

Shame that everything is to be wiped again, but I understand the reason for it. Just going to miss my AK and Coyote backpack.

What about game + hive runnig on the same server, IMHO ? Couldn't be this the problem? :)

nope shouldnt cause any issue.

• Like 1