U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Its not whole LAMA team yet. :D

there are more lamas coming? :D

40162-R-U-looking-to-me_zpsef3586a1.gif

• Like 3

Whats the sitrep on the dedi box server? how did the 1.7.5.1 testing go etc etc?

Edited by -Daniel-

Whats the sitrep on the dedi box server? how did the 1.7.5.1 testing go etc etc?

1.7.5.1. is installed and working, tent issue is still the same as this server unfortunately, 1.7.5.1. really fooked it up there. We have Crosire and team working on it though, and there maybe a 1.7.5.2. released, just have to wait and see.

Looking to start moving players over next week, I have 2 more things to test (whitelist + the silent warrior anti hack), as soon as these are confirmed working we'll be all set to move :D

• Like 3

Hi UK#10 admins, I would like to added to whitelist another one player of LAMA team.

Ingame name : maco

Guid : 96a140182c51cd7f2d6061e89cc9bf54

We would like to play on hacker's free server.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

1.7.5.1. is installed and working, tent issue is still the same as this server unfortunately, 1.7.5.1. really fooked it up there. We have Crosire and team working on it though, and there maybe a 1.7.5.2. released, just have to wait and see.

Looking to start moving players over next week, I have 2 more things to test (whitelist + the silent warrior anti hack), as soon as these are confirmed working we'll be all set to move :D

NICE! :thumbsup: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

So what differences can we expect from this server and the new one?

New guns and stuff like l85, holo's with GL's, KSKV sniper and I forget the rest maybe even more stuff I know panda mention a new super market near kemenka and oh yeah new vehicles like new pickup and a limo car pretty much a GAZ :D

So what differences can we expect from this server and the new one?

A high spec server, a much faster server with dedicated resources. The server is hosted on dual SSD's in RAID 0, and that has 12 GB of DDR3 RAM being used as RAM Caching for the SSD's, separate to the 24 GB of RAM that is being used for everything else :)

MySQL database (hive) auto backups are working for all instances, so we can do roll back's if ever needed.

The Silent Warrior Anti-Hack and Admin Tool, is by far the best anti hack program available, and can only be used on server that have full database access, like ours.

New weapons will be added to the heli crash sites and special millitary loot tables. This was done already but 1.7.5.1. has changed the heli loot table setup and I need more time to work on it.

New vehicles, and modified vehicle spawn locations, including spawn chances and custom maximum values for each vehicle.

Option to use standard 1.7.5.1. heli crash cycles where they spawn randomly over time (can increase the interval now its on the dedi), or, have the option to use the 1.7.4.4. heli crash setup where they spawn immediately on server restarts. I'm undecided which to use, for the moment I'll keep it standard but will experiment with the 'frequency' and 'variance' coding until i get a good balance to suit our 3 hr restarts.

Having our server run on a dedicated box, gives full control, over everything :) All that is required to change things, is the knowledge on how to do it :)

Will be hosting the following;

100 slot - Chernarus, with WhiteList, with TSW-AH (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2302

40 slot - Chernarus, no WL, but will run TSW-AH (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2312

100 slot - Utes PvP, high value PvP loadout (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2322

50 slot - Namalsk, Crisis Stalker Mod, (for a friend) (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2352

When Standalone is released, I'll look to host a 150 slot Chernarus Plus server, hopefuly on the main DayZ hive as DayZ 'should' be hacker free then :P

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 7

Edited by -Daniel-

MATT

Oregon

5dc321b7e2ba5b628f16f4ebae1e054e

I'm tired of hackers and not finding a server that has a good amount of people and not having to much lag.

I'm also adding some friends of mine if that's fine.

KMAL

Oregon

a2c275a5b10289f3777778bfdb32be0d6

Same as mine

Paul

America, Philadelphia

dc13b0522cd7c4519ec17f58183eo379

It has good features that servers rarely have

Edited by MattJorgensen

Name- iiOpticzzz

Country - Scotland

GUID - 75a202b74cd6576982dc2e1f21ff0d0b

Reason - I want to play hack free server :)

Hey, thanks for whitelisting me!

Is it possible you can whitelist my girlfriend too?

Nick: Inesa

GUID: b4862bba119377737657dcadce7d0089

Reason: She want to play with Alexander

Not trying to be pushy, but me and my friends applied to being whitelisted and still haven't gotten a reply to if we can can or not but the people that applied after me have.

Name:

Tibbarn

Oslo, Norway.

GUID:

f86aad97ad28423aa466bfd647dc4587

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

I'd like to play on this server mostly because I have many friends playing Dayz who plays on this server. Also been looking for a almost 100% hacker and lag free server, and from what I hear from my friends this server is exactly that.

KMAL

Oregon

a2c275a5b10289f3777778bfdb32be0d6

Same as mine

GUID is 1 character long mate.

All others added!

Can you also whitelist my brother?

Nick: Robin

GUID: 98520f855b0825aee6552a61dfd5280f

Reason: To play good server with his brother and brothers gf.

• Like 1

A high spec server, a much faster server with dedicated resources. The server is hosted on dual SSD's in RAID 0, and that has 12 GB of DDR3 RAM being used as RAM Caching for the SSD's, separate to the 24 GB of RAM that is being used for everything else :)

MySQL database (hive) auto backups are working for all instances, so we can do roll back's if ever needed.

The Silent Warrior Anti-Hack and Admin Tool, is by far the best anti hack program available, and can only be used on server that have full database access, like ours.

New weapons will be added to the heli crash sites and special millitary loot tables. This was done already but 1.7.5.1. has changed the heli loot table setup and I need more time to work on it.

New vehicles, and modified vehicle spawn locations, including spawn chances and custom maximum values for each vehicle.

Option to use standard 1.7.5.1. heli crash cycles where they spawn randomly over time (can increase the interval now its on the dedi), or, have the option to use the 1.7.4.4. heli crash setup where they spawn immediately on server restarts. I'm undecided which to use, for the moment I'll keep it standard but will experiment with the 'frequency' and 'variance' coding until i get a good balance to suit our 3 hr restarts.

Having our server run on a dedicated box, gives full control, over everything :) All that is required to change things, is the knowledge on how to do it :)

100 slot - Chernarus, with WhiteList, with TSW-AH (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2302

40 slot - Chernarus, no WL, but will run TSW-AH (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2312

50 slot - Namalsk, Crisis Stalker Mod, (for a friend) (online now) - 188.165.222.39:2352

When Standalone is released, I'll look to host a 150 slot Chernarus Plus server, hopefuly on the main DayZ hive as DayZ 'should' be hacker free then :P

That....that is beautiful.

• Like 1

holy shit dude... lots has changed since last time i checked this server :P

nice to see the your community is still growing :D

guess I'll come back to UK#10 when SA comes out

• Like 2

holy shit dude... lots has changed since last time i checked this server :P

nice to see the your community is still growing :D

guess I'll come back to UK#10 when SA comes out

awesome dude..good to hear!

kebab! wtf you are admin now ? lolololol

Yes the weseal is an admin now :) lol... how drunk I must have been ♥♥♥

Yes the weseal is an admin now :) lol... how drunk I must have been ♥♥♥

confused-then-leaves_zps9ac2f2a4.gif

Nice to hear that the dedicated server is near to finished and I am happy to switch to that server any time you like

Keep up the great work Panda!

Hi UK#10 admins, I would like to added to whitelist another players of LAMA team.

Ingame name : Tomas

Guid : bc51199f38038196f63895994fe3bf9e

Ingame name : BejvaloCZ

Guid : 1835d317692f725d46bd381c9e4c7a5a

We would like to play on hacker's free server.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1