U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

i cannot get into the game. It gets as far as "wait for host" and just stays on that screen. It worked fine yesterday and other servers work fine

Have you completely uninstalled DayZ commander, Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, then went into the registry (regedit) and searched for "Arma" and "DayZ" and deleted all related reg files and run CC cleaner for good measure to completely eradicate any shred of evidence from your computer that Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and DaYZ ever existed on your computer.......after doing this re-install both games, the mod and dayz commander again to see if it works then?

• Like 1

Have you completely uninstalled DayZ commander, Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, then went into the registry (regedit) and searched for "Arma" and "DayZ" and deleted all related reg files and run CC cleaner for good measure to completely eradicate any shred of evidence from your computer that Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and DaYZ ever existed on your computer.......after doing this re-install both games, the mod and dayz commander again to see if it works then?

Its ok, i just restarted my modem and it works now. Odd how it only effected this server.

• Like 2

in game name is Nimble. im from california. i live in a trailer near the beach and i like to play dayz.

my guid is a5c1abf9c521fa591d73c60acaa6ad49

I hate it so much when people log out super fast after they have died so that they body will disappear... To me it's just as bad as combat logging...

• Like 2

HI!

Name: Bicicleta

GUID: c830b137e5147653038827082cbd4832

Reason: you are a big community with a lot of players and as you say 99% free of hackers!

Thanks!

Edited by bicicleta
  • Like 1

Panda I don't want to rush things or something but I was just wondering when the problems with the tents atm are going to be fixed

No idea, it is not a problem with server, it is purely a result of the 1.7.5.1 community made "update".

in game name is Nimble. im from california. i live in a trailer near the beach and i like to play dayz.

my guid is a5c1abf9c521fa591d73c60acaa6ad49

please provide a screen shot of your Ping Test. (Open CMD and type ping <server IP>), like this. Thanks.

ping.jpg

Edited by -Panda

Name FrostiqQ

I am from Russia

my GUID is b0498c6893c81fedf91b36a6ce746fa0

Reason missing. And please provide a screenshot of your Ping Test, like above. thanks.

Hello Panda!

Name: Tondem

GUID: 2f28f859cdbe59156e4dee89d08e921a

Reason missing. Please also provide a screenshot of your ping test. Thank you.

Hello Panda))

Name: Elros

GUID: 8893cc41483ceb18567068c121505077

reason missing!

Sorry for first messege =/

Hello Panda))

Name: Elros

GUID: 8893cc41483ceb18567068c121505077

reason: I want to play with good people and without cheaters.

• Like 1

hello panda

name gary

location south east england

guid d393bc3fdac1f5af7ebbf42815568682

want a hack free game, plus all my friends are on tonight, would be great if u could update me sooner panda thanks

Edited by deathdose
  • Like 1

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Our TeamSpeak 3 Server is now active !! Any player or team can join, the TeamSpeak server is open to the public.

If you wish to have a private passworded room, send me a PM and I will create you one for your team. I suggest you all stop using SkyPe and join our Teamspeak !!

IP: 188.165.222.39

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

** Video made by Mr.Barrington, all footage shot on ZombieWorld.eu servers **

Hey everyone!

I've been runnning a succesful Private Hive server for a while now, currently the server is an 80 man server based in Europe, we have a good, solid base of regular players, however we still have more room to grow and develop. I would like to welcome you to play on our server. This server and community has been over 4 months in the making, and it has been a big challenge. We went from being a standard DayZ server, to one of the top DayZ servers in the world, through good players, good admins, and a good atmosphere. We were ranked 10th in the World, and 2nd in the UK, as ranked by GameTracker.

However it was at this peak in our popularity that I decided to install a WhiteListing feature, this restricts the players who can play on the server to only those who have been approved and who took the time to register and apply. This has proven an extremely valuable step to making UK#10 one of the safest, and hacker free servers on which to play DayZ. We currently achieve a 99.56% hacker free environment, this is established by the number hackers banned, and the number of whitelisted players.

There is a great community spirit here, both in game, and in this thread. We have a perfect mix of bandits, care bears, and players who are in between. If you are looking for a hack free, well admined server with a great community, then submit your whitelist application and start playing with us! :)

UK#10 - ZOMBIE WORLD - WHITELIST PRIVATE HIVE - 6 Heli's - Double Vehicles - 24.7 Admin - NEW - Gotcha Anti-Hacks - LONDON SANCTUARY - No Hackers, safe games, play here!

94.242.227.218:2362

Arma OA Beta version = 100258

DayZ Mod = 1.7.4.4

V Code = 5.7.8

- Private Hive // Sanctuary Server (WhiteList enabled)

- 80 Slot

- TimeZone Offset = GMT-6 (This gives us daylight during the peak times) (Plus USA players can play with daylight)

- E.U. Server - Hosted in Luxembourg - low ping & high spec

- Main Private Hive server is hosted on a LimeStone Network --> http://www.limestone...r/location.html

- Auto Restarts at: 00:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00, GMT. *NOW WITH COUNTDOWN WARNING MESSAGES*

- Destroyed Vehicle Cleanup and Creation scripts are run every day

- 6 Flyable Helicopters

- 1 Flyable Aircraft

- Double Vehicles

- 5 lootable Heli Crash sites

- 25 lootable Military Crate's *NEW*

- Veteran

- Waypoints = OFF

- Crosshair = OFF

- Peripheral Vision Guide Dots = OFF *Recently voted OFF by our community*

- 3rd Person = ON

- Side Chat = ON

- Custom DayZ Code

- Death Messages including murder weapon *NEW - Disabled due to BE kick errors, will be fixed in next DayZ Mod release*

* Anti-Cheat features *

- Player White Listing *NEW* (See instructions below!)

- Gotcha AntiHacks

- BattleEye-Bans.txt synced with Community Bans list

- Active Admin presence

- DayZ Anti-Hax *NEW*

* Rules to be followed *

- No cheating

- No glitch exploiting

- No malicious chat

- No racism (racism results in an immediate, permanent ban)

- No voice over Side Chat, text only (in English)

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 24 hour ban, repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

(Combat Logging is forcing your game to close (disconnecting) whilst in a fire fight/under enemy fire)

* UK#10 Admins, including point of contact *

- Panda http://dayzmod.com/f...er/37864-panda/

- Beast http://dayzmod.com/f...618-dayzofdoom/

- Cipher http://dayzmod.com/f...ser/41161-gari/

- Mr.Barrington http://dayzmod.com/f...7-mrbarrington/

- MindOfDave http://dayzmod.com/f...397-mindofdave/

- Benny http://dayzmod.com/f...1052-bennybuss/

- Weasel http://dayzmod.com/f...24807-weasel82/

- Dahlvash http://dayzmod.com/f...79866-dahlvash/

We use custom DayZ Coding from our GSP which has fixed the majority of bugs, i.e. tents/vehicles save correctly, no item duping, putting on a guille doesn't lose your backpack, etc...Also this big one; Players are unable to travel off map as you get auto-flung 1000m into the air and die Flying off map is also not possible as you hit an invisible wall and crash So rest assured, everything is kept on the map, the way it is supposed to be. A word of warning, if you find a hacked box, i.e. a box that contains every item from ARMA 2, do not pickup anything from the box. If you take items from the box with the intention of saving them in your tent, you will be disappointed, nothing from these hacked boxes save. If you posses a hacked item, you and your associated team mates will be banned, regardless of whether you hacked the item in, or merely picked it up of a dead body.

(The list of official items can be found here, (note the L85AWS is now removed in 1.7.4.4.): http://dayzdb.com/database/weapons

We play fair on this server!

Your whitelist application post must state the following;

- Name (in game, e.g. Panda)

- Location (in real life, e.g. England)

- GUID (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting)

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

To find your GUID: Type, #beclient guid in to the chat box on any Battle Eye enabled server, it will then display this message: Battle Eye Client: My GUID: a1234b5678c9123d45678e9

You must meet all the these requirements to be accepted and to gain your place on our WhiteList. These requirements will help us maintain the hacker free environment that we currently have. As I'm sure you will agree, keeping the hackers out should be our number one priority. This is a truly rare place where we can play DayZ the way it is meant to be played, I would like to keep it this way :)

You may submit applications for your friends / team mates at the same time if you wish, as long as you provide all the requested info.

To keep the thread clean, once I have added you to the WhiteList I will simply, "Give you my beans" as confirmation.

Thanks guys, any questions please let me know.

Panda

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Update, 02.Jan.2013.

I am pleased to announce that UK#10 - Zombie World has merged with UK#121 - DayZ of Doom !!

As a result, all players from UK#121 will be transferred over to the UK#10 WhiteList and should continue playing Chernarus. I trust the group of players are good players, however I will be monitoring each one to ensure our hacker free environment is not compromised. :thumbsup: The UK#121 server which previously ran Chernarus, is being moved to the Utes map, players will spawn with a PvP setup, i.e. full high value kit. The Utes server is now designed for fast paced PvP action based on a small PvP orientated map. This will give a refreshing break for some and should bode well with the public. The Utes server will not be using a WhiteList, there is no need to as it is more beneficial to increase player numbers. If you die on the Utes server, you will always respawn with a full high value kit loadout; Mk48 / Sniper Rifle, GPS, Rangefinder, Coyote backpack, etc, etc. :)

Link to the Utes server thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...rged-with-uk10/

I would like to welcome Beast, and his crew as a new group on the server. Beast will be adopting the role of Admin on UK#10, please respect his wishes and obey his instruction as you would with myself.

The Utes server will be changed back to Chernarus tonight for 48 hours to give players from UK#121 time to move their kit over to UK#10. Both server are hosted by Vilayer and use the same Vilayer shared private hive (only the same hive when on the same map, you cannot join the Utes server to gain high value kit and transfer it over to UK#10, lol).

Thanks guys, please post feedback!

:wub:

Update, 23.Jan.2013.

I would like to announce a rather important and exciting bit of news. I have recently purchased a dedicated server to increase our game performance and which can help us to expand our community. This server is a high spec server and is capable of hosting a multitude of game servers. The server specs are as follows;

CPU (Processor): Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (3.4+ GHz, 3.8GHz boost)

RAM (Memory): 32,768Mb (32Gb) DDR3

HDD (Hard Disk): 2 x 120GB SSD Sata 3

RAID Configuration: Software Raid 0

Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2

Network Speed: 100 MBit/s Uplink Port (1Gbit/s available)

Included Bandwidth: Unmetered (Fair Usage)

On our dedicated server, we will have our own database/hive, this allows us to have complete control over everything. We will be able to add new vehicles, new weapons, camo's, etc, if theres anything you would like to see please let me know :)

We will look to host multiple servers, possibly with different Arma2 mods like Wasteland, early days yet but we'll see :) A few ideas being pitched so far is to have a large 100 slot Chernarus server, and a smaller 50 slot Chernarus server, both using whitelisting. I am also interested in hosting Panthera, and a Utes PvP server with custom randomised loadouts, time will tell :)

I am currently in process of setting up the databases and learning how DayZ runs server side, you may have noticed two new 100 slot UK#10 servers showing up in the server browser, these are just for testing purposes and for getting information into the databases, you should not join these servers unless I request you to for testing purposes only. I am hoping for a go live date of 14.Mar.2013 to start transferring players over to the dedicated server :)

Hope you guys like the news, if you can think of any suggestions feel free to post!

Whitelist application

Lizrich

Sheffield UK

GUID 29f44ae1fc1adbf335a9418984a543d6

Hi my name is Richard i am in my mid 30's.Looking to play on a hacker free server full of fair playing people who take the game seriously.

Cheers

• Like 1

I looking for a new server where playing and I'd like to join your server:

Name in game: Moranos

guid:da538fa6defe7f5f56ae5c50d3b9e0ba

I wait your reply, see u soon.

• Like 1

Name: ManInTheWall (maninthewall)

GUID: 2a3189a12f6848cbf78ea9291d513e04

I want to join your server because it seems like a great server, no hackers and it has 80 slots. No other reasons really.

• Like 1

Whitelist application

Lizrich

Sheffield UK

GUID 29f44ae1fc1adbf335a9418984a543d6

Hi my name is Richard i am in my mid 30's.Looking to play on a hacker free server full of fair playing people who take the game seriously.

Cheers

I looking for a new server where playing and I'd like to join your server:

Name in game: Moranos

guid:da538fa6defe7f5f56ae5c50d3b9e0ba

I wait your reply, see u soon.

Name: ManInTheWall (maninthewall)

GUID: 2a3189a12f6848cbf78ea9291d513e04

I want to join your server because it seems like a great server, no hackers and it has 80 slots. No other reasons really.

All added! Welcome :D

Edited by -Panda

i cannot get into server im not in whitelist still ?

guid too long

i cannot get into server im not in whitelist still ?

Read the posts mate? Cipher told you the GUID you posted is too long.