U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hey

my name is : seek the bandit bitch

I would like to be whitelisted :)

Name: Neb

Added!

Quick question, This new server that UK#10 Will be moving to, what is the capacity of it? Will it still be as large and action packed as it currently is? :) Is there a forum page for it or details anywhere?

• Like 1

Quick question, This new server that UK#10 Will be moving to, what is the capacity of it? Will it still be as large and action packed as it currently is? :) Is there a forum page for it or details anywhere?

Will be 100 slot and will still use this same forum thread :) it will start as 100 slot but will see what the limitations of the arma / dayz engine is, if it can only handle 75/80 then it will be reduced accordingly....

Will be 100 slot and will still use this same forum thread :) it will start as 100 slot but will see what the limitations of the arma / dayz engine is, if it can only handle 75/80 then it will be reduced accordingly....

Sounds good! :D the more the merrier! (providing it works lol) Let me just say, i've been playing dayz from last June/July or thereabouts. I always always stuck to the main hive before and was never interested in joining or playing on a private server, for a few reason 1) You could bring you character from server to server if one was dodgy etc 2) For some reason I had it in my head that the servers on the main hive, the scripts or whatever that were on it the normal DayZ with nothing added, I had it in my head that that was the real DayZ and for some reason if I played on a private server it just wouldn't be the same because of all the extra stuff and it not being connected and what not.

One other thing I didn't like other than the obvious hackers, was the lack of danger and the need to be careful, a a lot of servers the average about of players you would see online would be between 23 - 40. It was extremely boring really knowing you were able to freely run around the map without a care in the world because you wouldnt meet anyone for a good few hours, and even then it would probably just be the NWAF or one of the big cities or Stary Sobor.

How I found this server, i filtered for Uk and saw a server with 80 capacity and around 60 + people online. I thought I would give it a go, because danger is what I was after, even though it sucks losing all your gear, but its not the end of the world, its part of the game. I applied and got whitelisted and ever since joining uk#10 I have NEVER went back to any other DayZ server again be that private or main hive, o told my friends about it and they have also joined and havnt played anywhere else. There was a time I was getting sick of freely roaming around in fields untouched, but uk#10 brought to life for me everything that I wanted of the DayZ experience, I love the large amount of players on it, the huge community feel, everyone has their own history on it together, danger is literally at every turn and there are some pretty well organised and dangerous clans out there which I love, especially that time I was at the NEAF with two of my friends a well known clan (I forget the name :( ) flew around the ATC, my friend managed to shoot Jenny out of the helicopter before he him self was killed, then my other friend was killed by someone outside, they kept me pinned down in the ATC by shooting through windows etc while the chopper flew back to get Jenny, and when it came back I was still being pinned down, she sneaked downstairs in the ATC and planted a satchel charge under me and blew me and the ATC sky high lol. Its experiences like that that I love. I love the danger and the community, the lack of asshole hackers and how well oiled this server is and well admined and everything about this server, it really has made me fall in love with DayZ all over again but better this time around, this server has even inspired me to create a new Youtube channel and record my adventures with my friends on this server. Im probably rambling now but I really thought you should know, its a real credit to all of you involved, you all have done and continue to do an amazin job. One things for sure I will be staying right here in UK#10 for me, uk#10 IS DayZ. Any other server would just be like eating dog shit when you have a juicy big steak sitting on your table. Keep up the excellent work guys! - N33KO

P.S.

It may be shameful plugging, but I thought since its server related and that some of you may even be in these videos that I would post a link to my channel, I ONLY RECORD IN UK#10 , kind of a way of documenting my stay here :) I want to be able to share it, so for all interested here it is. (Please note, I am by no means an expert at video editing and have made a couple of mistakes, I have Sony Vegas Pro 12 and use MSI Afterburner to record, when I get better at editing my videos should naturally become more exciting I hope)

Thanks everyone for making this server what it is! Its is YOU (and the admins obviously lol) who make it what it is! :D

• Like 3

Guys I've setup a new TeamSpeak server on the new dedi box, please connect to this IP now;

• Like 2

Gonna post this again as it was unseen I guess,

Name: kao0o

GUID: 3f08a00796482h70ea2e4c0bbdf9666c

Reason: Pretty bored of being killed by hackers on other servers when I've got geared up, also wanting to play with a friend. Coming back to DayZ after leaving it for so long due to hackers, seen a few streamers playing on private hives and having no troubles so I hope I get the same luck, looking to play regulary on a decent server with a friend mainly. Thanks!

• Like 1

Good Morning UK#10

All new guys are added and good to go.

Weasel out.

4249_12f6_zps857d7726.gif

• Like 1

Sounds good! :D the more the merrier! (providing it works lol) Let me just say, i've been playing dayz from last June/July or thereabouts. I always always stuck to the main hive before and was never interested in joining or playing on a private server, for a few reason 1) You could bring you character from server to server if one was dodgy etc 2) For some reason I had it in my head that the servers on the main hive, the scripts or whatever that were on it the normal DayZ with nothing added, I had it in my head that that was the real DayZ and for some reason if I played on a private server it just wouldn't be the same because of all the extra stuff and it not being connected and what not.

One other thing I didn't like other than the obvious hackers, was the lack of danger and the need to be careful, a a lot of servers the average about of players you would see online would be between 23 - 40. It was extremely boring really knowing you were able to freely run around the map without a care in the world because you wouldnt meet anyone for a good few hours, and even then it would probably just be the NWAF or one of the big cities or Stary Sobor.

How I found this server, i filtered for Uk and saw a server with 80 capacity and around 60 + people online. I thought I would give it a go, because danger is what I was after, even though it sucks losing all your gear, but its not the end of the world, its part of the game. I applied and got whitelisted and ever since joining uk#10 I have NEVER went back to any other DayZ server again be that private or main hive, o told my friends about it and they have also joined and havnt played anywhere else. There was a time I was getting sick of freely roaming around in fields untouched, but uk#10 brought to life for me everything that I wanted of the DayZ experience, I love the large amount of players on it, the huge community feel, everyone has their own history on it together, danger is literally at every turn and there are some pretty well organised and dangerous clans out there which I love, especially that time I was at the NEAF with two of my friends a well known clan (I forget the name :( ) flew around the ATC, my friend managed to shoot Jenny out of the helicopter before he him self was killed, then my other friend was killed by someone outside, they kept me pinned down in the ATC by shooting through windows etc while the chopper flew back to get Jenny, and when it came back I was still being pinned down, she sneaked downstairs in the ATC and planted a satchel charge under me and blew me and the ATC sky high lol. Its experiences like that that I love. I love the danger and the community, the lack of asshole hackers and how well oiled this server is and well admined and everything about this server, it really has made me fall in love with DayZ all over again but better this time around, this server has even inspired me to create a new Youtube channel and record my adventures with my friends on this server. Im probably rambling now but I really thought you should know, its a real credit to all of you involved, you all have done and continue to do an amazin job. One things for sure I will be staying right here in UK#10 for me, uk#10 IS DayZ. Any other server would just be like eating dog shit when you have a juicy big steak sitting on your table. Keep up the excellent work guys! - N33KO

P.S.

It may be shameful plugging, but I thought since its server related and that some of you may even be in these videos that I would post a link to my channel, I ONLY RECORD IN UK#10 , kind of a way of documenting my stay here :) I want to be able to share it, so for all interested here it is. (Please note, I am by no means an expert at video editing and have made a couple of mistakes, I have Sony Vegas Pro 12 and use MSI Afterburner to record, when I get better at editing my videos should naturally become more exciting I hope)

Thanks everyone for making this server what it is! Its is YOU (and the admins obviously lol) who make it what it is! :D

wow dude, thats epic :) Really glad youre enjoying our server and our community here :) A lot of time and effort went in to making UK#10 what is it today, and it always great to hear positive feedback, a lot of people have said that UK10 has brought back their love for DayZ, it makes me proud to be part of UK10 :)

Feel free to post as many youtube vids as you choose mate, plugging the server always is a good thing too :P I use Sony Vegas Pro 12, its a great program with an endless amount of features, there some good video tutorials on youtube so if you wanted to do some more advanced stuff its really not that hard when you follow the steps of the tutorials :thumbsup:

Cheers and I hope to bump into you somewhere in the wilderness :D

I'd like to say a big thank you to Benny for his kind donation! Your donation will go towards the costs of our dedicated server lease :thumbsup: Thanks very much Benny, it's really appreciated :wub:

If anyone would like to donate and show their support for UK#10, PayPal donations can be sent to: UK10WL@gmail.com

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Good Morning UK#10

All new guys are added and good to go.

Weasel out.

4249_12f6_zps857d7726.gif

LOL, washing your Weasel :D

- Name Fahrenheit112

- Location Latvia

- GUID - 45840a2cf70a6540ff99f9e83c922bc8

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

Well. After being killed by a flying car several times, I've made a conclusion, that it's much wiser to join a white listed server. Also there's a problem of being banned for killing an admin. I'm a fair, principled, hardcore player, wishing to find a good server to settle on.

• Like 1

Which of the following programs do you use for Voice Comms?

TeamSpeak 3 - ZombieWorld.eu Public Server

TeamSpeak 3 - Private Clan Server

Ventrillo

Mumble

Where RaidCall to choose?

Our team uses RaidCall :thumbsup:

what a great day.. D:

kissing a MI17 with a Huey.. (it was a accident..)

going back to electro (the middle of the fucking hell) and find my entire gear.. well well well :D

thats what they call (luck) in dayz :P

• Like 2

what a great day.. D:

kissing a MI17 with a Huey.. (it was a accident..)

going back to electro (the middle of the fucking hell) and find my entire gear.. well well well :D

I watched this moment. Who descended by parachute? And why was not near mi17 corpses?

Hey!

- Blazeit

- Finland

- 35d2925f5fe1a80b0aca990997f4659c

- I wanted to get back in this game and other servers were full of hackers. I like to play on weekends and this server seems much fun. I like to play lone wolf.

• Like 1

Hello UK#10!

Ingame name: Turbo Snooze

GUID: 6b03d36bcb2dfc50b488ad4e2a64bf0b

I am looking for a stable server with a good community, and UK#10 seems to have everything I am looking for.

• Like 1

name-gary

location-south east england

guid- d393bc3fdac1f5af7ebbf42815568682

want a good community to play with. my friends play on this server, would be much appreciated if u let me join

Edited by deathdose
  • Like 1

i just want to play on a hacker-free server. it really sucks to get shot anytime by a player with godmode or something... :( a friend of mine is playing here already!

Nick: nikeman

Guid: ffd8d87f5924803975e03348e7f3ab99

• Like 1

Name: dangermouse

guid:43bb18d981abd937711880a2ed806dc6

reason: searching for a nice server with no hackers.

Thanks

• Like 1