U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

oh and permban for 2 letter language in sidechat is retarded, all due respect. I could accept like a 24hr one or whatever, but THIS is textbook admin trolling. I didn't even know the freakin kid was an admin

Ok, so , weasel took a cheap shot on me as i was trying to help out a noob, i say fu to him in side chat, he bans me. I had no idea he was an admin, but isn't it a typical case of a kid abusing admin powers for personal reason?

I told you to watch your language, you replied, "fu". That on top of your abusive and insulting comments is why I banned you.

You will be unbanned from the 12pm retsart, but anymore insulting other players and the ban will be made permanent. Side chat is enabled to improve player interaction, it is not there for players to be abusive.

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Ok, so , weasel took a cheap shot on me as i was trying to help out a noob, i say fu to him in side chat, he bans me. I had no idea he was an admin, but isn't it a typical case of a kid abusing admin powers for personal reason?

Weasel isen't an admin as far I know

Puskasissi keep on the good work!

Like the footage :)

• Like 1

Thank you. No idea you were on the server atm, I know Iknow, this is no excuse. I would imagine a lot of players would also talk out of their ass after a kid exploits side chat to get 2 easy kills.

David

Finland

5632fbf5d96bae86845dfafd6a27f506

I'd like to play in UK #10. I wish to play in hacker free server with nice players. I'm mature and polite and i respect all rules.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by iDavid
  • Like 1

Hooray drunken forum post, useful as i know what time i got in last night then hahaha.... And in light of me saying i love you all... Please note, i hate you all

• Like 1

Hooray drunken forum post, useful as i know what time i got in last night then hahaha.... And in light of me saying i love you all... Please note, i hate you all

Dave are you ever sober? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Dave are you ever sober? :rolleyes:

Panda, are you ever making me breakfast to cure my hangover..... Bleeerrrrrgh

u got my beans! :D

Puskasissi keep on the good work!

Like the footage :)

Will do, and thanks! As said, next episode will be up in three weeks or so. Going for some sun in Thailand :P

Name: HeroNeverDie

GUID : 54b8619ecf6564c4a08a637ee7d3c03a

I played on this server before it get´s whitelisted and i would like to go on playing ... now with less hackers :lol: :beans:

• Like 1

Will do, and thanks! As said, next episode will be up in three weeks or so. Going for some sun in Thailand :P

Make sure to check for Adam's apples, although not 100% way to be definate, it helps! :P j/kj/k, good video and have a great holiday!!

Make sure to check for Adam's apples, although not 100% way to be definate, it helps! :P j/kj/k, good video and have a great holiday!!

No j,k you have to check or atleast make sure you ask! I've heard a lot of stories.... looll.....

• Like 1

You will be unbanned from the 12pm retsart, but anymore insulting other players and the ban will be made permanent. Side chat is enabled to improve player interaction, it is not there for players to be abusive.

Still banned.

Edit : nm good now, thank you Panda

Edited by Piwaigee

Name: ICSVortex

GUID : 75686e550f8687021482d8a75d9a2cc8

Well this will be my first game, it looks like a decent server so I would like to give it a shot!

• Like 1

Name TIM

- Location Sweden

- GUID d90a5935ec0a38745dce86ff68a85524

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 : hacker free, 24/7 admin nice players, and white list, hard finding a good server, wanna play server where u can make your way, make a camp etc play on as main server =)

]also i have goten banned, said somethig about a gun or a car, i just wanna straight things out i dont have any cheats, i might have been in a hacked car and taken some item from its trunk, but i dident know he was a hacker.

Edited by qutoxz

- Name Connor

- Location England, UK

- GUID 9dc078de953556b3d051c5fd3594227a

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 A Friend of mine told me that this was a good server so I thought I'd apply for whitelist to see what it's like for myself

• Like 1