U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Recently started playing the game and it is a blast.. except EVERY single public server has 2-3 hackers and it sucks spending 2 hours gearing up and then getting sniped by a hacker with hacked weapons, godmode, etc etc. Or teleported to some random spot and mowed down by a SAW.

I'm really looking forward to playing on a clean server. I have a couple friends who should be posting to join your community as well. My info is below:

Name: Theofolus

Location: USA (Denver CO, usually ping about 120 to euro servers)

GUID: 858f4814ba6291bf5124cf75d05bbc77

• Like 1

Name: Oni.kage

GUID: 90f1a5ab78afd72bec1126e98d8f9fd6

I'm with Theofolus. Just looking for a hacker free server. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello, I asked last night but really didn't get a proper answer, is the server now 24/7 daylight?

Thanks.

No it is not. Just reducing the night time at the weekend as its when people are playing earlier in the day :)

Hello, I asked last night but really didn't get a proper answer, is the server now 24/7 daylight?

Thanks.

Ye I just got NVG's of somebody yesterday and wanted to play with them this morning for a bit but it was just bright daylight

No it is not. Just reducing the night time at the weekend as its when people are playing earlier in the day :)

KK seems fair enough.

Ye I just got NVG's of somebody yesterday and wanted to play with them this morning for a bit but it was just bright daylight

Yes me too hence the reason I'm so perturbed about daylight settings at the moment!

Hi!

Name: Daney

GUID: 8b5e69223cdf6fd19543540832d7ff4

what a great day...until Daniel shows up :|

Look it was a technical malfunction that heli was meant to be in a workshop!!!!!!!! not flying

The [KOS] guys are not that bigg of a danger you just need to keep your eyes open and give them a warning once in a while.

Shot [KOS] Andrew out of the mi17 yesterday near polana factory and they never found me.

Me, weeebob, bt_fae_hb, theirongiant and john got quite lucky last night :)

28lgnzl.jpg

14cfrrc.jpg

Edited by mahoney67