U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hi, I am interested in joining your server, I am very new to DayZ with only a few hours game play under my belt, I live in the UK have a good broadband connection and have just purchased arma 2 co from steam to run DayZ. If you are happy to have a complete newb playing on your server then I would love to join :)

I will try to get the info you need tonight and post here tomorrow.

Thanks, Q

• Like 1

Hey mate. Welcome to DayZ !!

If you only paid for the game once you will have only one cd key, and you'll have only one GUID. However if you paid twice you'll have two cd keys and two GUIDs. Give me your GUID of whichever computer youll use first then whenever you can check the GUID of the second computer and see if it matches, if not just let me know and I'll add that one too.

Thanks, I have only bought it once (through Steam), so I'll give you my details hopefully later on today or tomorrow at the latest.

Bandits are always welcome, we have a fair few already. One of our regular players (Weasel) got kidnapped and executed yesterday :-P looll

Hope you enjoy the server and look forward to seeing you ariund Cherno!!!

:-P

That sounds exciting, the kidnapping part anyway, not the execution ;)

I'm looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Hi, I am interested in joining your server, I am very new to DayZ with only a few hours game play under my belt, I live in the UK have a good broadband connection and have just purchased arma 2 co from steam to run DayZ. If you are happy to have a complete newb playing on your server then I would love to join :)

I will try to get the info you need tonight and post here tomorrow.

Thanks, Q

evryone is welcome if you just play a couple of hours ore months doesnt matter mate ;)

i was just flying with the an-2 around the map to check the heli spawns when i was shot at by ak74 fire over chernogorsk. i decided to land the plane on the western field next to cherno and use the plane as a bait. nobody came and i took off again noticing that they were still on their way. so i landed again after gettign shot all the time by ak74 fire, which doesn't seem to inflict any serious damage on the an2. after landing i took out the 3 guys with my m249 and dmr. i think its the coolest thing i've ever done in dayz. while landing the plane i had a discussion with other players about how useless the plane is. guess we were wrong.

the problem with the plane is that ppl who dont know what to do with it find it always at first. they dont get it out of the hanger, and will turn it with the front to the hangars wall, because the wings hit the to narrow hangarfront. but you can still push it out of that position with a car. most players can't land it so they will just fly a few minutes around and then eject.

Edited by indigo
  • Like 3

Cracking night's gaming last night, got us a rag tag squad of 6, got multiple vehicles, an apache - btw, I'd love to know who we were shooting at outside elektro with the copter, he/she ran and dodged and weave for so long from the copter's gun fire, we let him/her live (they earned it!!!), got revenge on Cat and Gerry in a fantastic set up and even had time to shoot weasel when he was trying to use the toilet. (Sorry mate, was guarding something).

May have killed a few more players than I usually do, but it's back to being Nice Mr B now, the one who gives out guns to bambis!

• Like 1

even had time to shoot weasel when he was trying to use the toilet. (Sorry mate, was guarding something).

wait what? cant remember that :D

You were in Elektro, you ran into the house opposite the store, BSMK hit you once with a shotgun, you ran inside, I followed you and Lee Enfield(ed) you while you were in the toilet room, bandaging.

Then you complained about lag. Unless there's two Weasels, or you happened to die at the same/similar time to whomever I got?

Hi Guys, Id love to join a whitelisted server, sick and tired of hackers ruining most servers i join (even the ones who drop crates). And people who constantly ignore server rules and annoy people.

Name: STATZY

GUID: 28684f4ec861eeace41c1a30308809a6

• Like 1

Unless there's two Weasels...

TWO Weasel's !!?? Heaven help us I hope not! :blink:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You were in Elektro, you ran into the house opposite the store, BSMK hit you once with a shotgun, you ran inside, I followed you and Lee Enfield(ed) you while you were in the toilet room, bandaging.

Then you complained about lag. Unless there's two Weasels, or you happened to die at the same/similar time to whomever I got?

srsly... i cant remember that..

ill died yesterday .. yeah.. but on Cap Golova.. not in Electro.

I would like to be added to the whitelist so I can play on this Private hive if possible

Name : Popadopalous

GUID : 4a0944f7f89e89e4fcbdda45d387b050

• Like 1

Name - Kaelthuz

Country - Portugal

GUID - 53edb60a54257ac683aaf7d399ad0410

cheers ;)

Edited by Kaelthuz
  • Like 1

Name: amarkman

GUID: a73d237e59b7c72d2b7303bd77a304a7

Looking forward to playing with you guys :)

Edited by amarkman
  • Like 2

Name: Duck

GUID: 304a10f2b459deb15fe4a8f5a5f02d8e

Hope to see you in game soon! :P

Edited by Killz Duckz
  • Like 1

i was just flying with the an-2 around the map to check the heli spawns when i was shot at by ak74 fire over chernogorsk. i decided to land the plane on the western field next to cherno and use the plane as a bait. nobody came and i took off again noticing that they were still on their way. so i landed again after gettign shot all the time by ak74 fire, which doesn't seem to inflict any serious damage on the an2. after landing i took out the 3 guys with my m249 and dmr. i think its the coolest thing i've ever done in dayz. while landing the plane i had a discussion with other players about how useless the plane is. guess we were wrong.

the problem with the plane is that ppl who dont know what to do with it find it always at first. they dont get it out of the hanger, and will turn it with the front to the hangars wall, because the wings hit the to narrow hangarfront. but you can still push it out of that position with a car. most players can't land it so they will just fly a few minutes around and then eject.

Sounds like a lot of fun mate!! I havent found or flown the plane yet :( Must be pretty hard to fly??

Hi, me again :)

Name: Keith ( how do I change this by the way ?)

UK London

GUID: - 3aem9cb5678e0d691005f881f69d81b i think this is correct wrote down in a hurry :)

Thanks,

K

Hi, me again :)

Name: Keith ( how do I change this by the way ?)

Hey Keith you can change your name in the Arma 2 menu

here is a quick vid

(it's not mine )

• Like 2

it cost me 3 lifes now to find it out. but you can try in arma 2 editor to fly. i crashed the plane in the woods 2 hours ago while i was typing. i wanted to tell the KOS guys that they are ****** over the chat because they where shooting at me when i tried to give them a ride at drozhino. then i wanted to pull up after i sent the message by pressing enter. but i didnt actually press enter. the key s usually pulls up the planes nose. there were a lot of s's at the end of my message :D

Edited by indigo