U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Thank you gari (cypher) for the save at NEAF. Give a shout when you need the favour returned. (had cleared the damn hill 10minutes before getting shot from it.)

I was actually the one shooting at you.....was trying to make you feel safe so you would come out the hanger and I could finish you off =(

I have deleted all the auto restarts and set them up again, hopefuly this will solve some restarts not happening.

The automated restarts are, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00, 00:00 GMT. Due to limitations in the TCAdmin panel I can only set a maximum of 4 auto restarts. Cipher and I will have to do the other restarts manually (04:00 & 08:00). I can restart the server and the whitelist from my phone, so this wont be an issue when I'm at work. I just need to remember to do it! LOL

:beans: :beans:

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Great news, Panda!

Random restarts are even more interesting.

I gave a 2 and 1 min warning for the restart after 18:00..... apart from that there should have been no "random" restarts. if there was any unscheduled restarts do let us know ;-)

I was actually the one shooting at you.....was trying to make you feel safe so you would come out the hanger and I could finish you off =(

lol

Name: taistar

GUID: 6fb45daf883c6952c4e280048af85220

• Like 1

Hey guys, just wondering if there's any squads needing another player. I'm in one at the moment you may of come across us. YoungSimba (me) Jamie, LT. Dan, Professor bandage and GrownSimba. But they aren't on as often as i would like so i rarely get the chance to get on and have some squad action.

I have both TS and Skype, just let me know on here and ill add you and get talking.

Thanks

Hi youngsimba! I'm not in a clan but I dont mind joining up with you if you want a bit of duo play.

Did someone forget to turn the whitelist on this morning? Got people teleporting :(

Did someone forget to turn the whitelist on this morning? Got people teleporting :(

TP? Arn't you that guy who combat log out at helicrash near NWAF? If so, it wasn't TP, I've heard you shooting in Vybor. I just been waiting you at helicrash. Be careful, shooting M14 is far too loud in night time.

Name:BillyBantam

GUID:b3e762b536832cb9ac5a1671e924af2d

Hopefully my experiences of this will get better. Was ten minutes into my first spawn yesterday and some bandit hacked me to death with a hatchet. Not a great experience especially as I had not managed to find a weapon or any loot!!!

• Like 1

name: Charlie

guid: 7c7d49b06e6d82a6583714cdcbcdbb

sign me up, i play dayz, and im not a hacker.

Still think being randomy killed by a bandit, beats being randomly killed by a hacker anyday. ^^ Atleast the bandit worked someway for their loot. That being said, it was probably "work" from putting a bullet in the head of someone else with good gear. ;)

no restart at 12. dont forget the whl :)

Ok mate ill restart manually at 13.00.

Ill raise ticket for the restarts. I have set them up correctly.

Cheers

• Like 1