Sign in to follow this  
djzeber

Razer Naga Mouse - Configuration

Just installed Dayz from having a break in that time i have bought a new razer naga mouse for guild wars 2..I have a problem when i try to assign buttons to the mouse it wont let me, I have a button on the bottom that changes it to NUM instead of numbers but even when i switch it to NUM i still can't seem to assign any buttons. If any one has had the same problem and found away round it i would be great-full for the help. Cheers :)

It's possibly because a lot of the numbers and such are already bound elsewhere, does it pick up that you push the buttons at all in game?

It's possibly because a lot of the numbers and such are already bound elsewhere, does it pick up that you push the buttons at all in game?

When it's on NUM it says you can't change because i'ts assign to something else but when I have it set to numbers it don't even recognize that i'm pressing anything. Think i mite just need to go through all the settings and re set the numbers to nothing so i can assign them.

You have to download the Razer Naga software off their site so that you can reassign buttons for certain things. For example I have my top two assigned to switching weapons and free look, then I don't even bother using the other 12 :P (I only use them for GW2)

• Like 1

You have to download the Razer Naga software off their site so that you can reassign buttons for certain things. For example I have my top two assigned to switching weapons and free look, then I don't even bother using the other 12 :P (I only use them for GW2)

I use one of the ones next to left click as an auto run, so good.

Iv'e just switched it to NUM then deleted what ever was assigned to NUM1 NUM2 and so on to nothing and now got my self sorted to set up :) Now i just gotta swap over when ever i play dayz .

Cheers for the help guys =]