Slyguy65

We need personal defense items (i.e bulletproof vests)

BUT THEN MY AS50TWS WONT KILL WITH ONE SHOT!!!!!

OH NOES!!

no but seriously, i like the idea, but you would have to implement different levels of body armor...

anything off local cops would be low level protection, maybe up to .45cal?

Military, 5.56 MAYBE 7.62x39 (AKM protection)

.308 and above have no difference/dmg mitagation

i think they should add bonuses to different clothing. i.e. Camo decreases the sight radius of zombies by X amount

EXACTLY and if they make military guns MUCH more rare this will work great because as soon as people realize which gun ignores armor that is the gun that will be god, so to balance that it should be near impossible to find. About the rarity of rocket launchers. Im looking at you over populated AS50....and you hacked in TWS

I think these are all fine ideas. You should be able to cobble together protective gear that one would reasonibly expect to find in the rural suburbs surrounding a cluster of military bases in a post-soviet republic. Anything from sporting equipment, motorcycle helments up to Class IV military body armor. But it should come at a cost in terms of mobility. In fact, mobility is never a factor in the game. You can sprint just as fast and as far carrying twin SAW machinguns and an ALICE pack full of ammo and gear as you can unequiped.

I think these are all fine ideas. You should be able to cobble together protective gear that one would reasonibly expect to find in the rural suburbs surrounding a cluster of military bases in a post-soviet republic.

ExACTLY there is all this left over military hardware but no F'ing kevlar