kingfury4

What are they

Hey, I am still pretty new to DayZ, and I am wonder what are Private Hives?

Private Hives are pretty much servers that aren't connected to the HIVE. Since they are not connected to the HIVE they give the admin/server owner much more control over the parameters, hacking, scripting, etc.

If you join a private hive and have a character there, your character STAYS on that server, and thus it eliminates server hopping.

I should add, that the HIVE, is the server, that makes it so, that you can use the same character on many servers. Thus the name, private hive, since it is just that. Private. I just had one of my best playtimes EVER in DayZ, on one of those. [De 03]. You need to be whitelisted though.

Edited by Fistgagger

Private Hives are pretty much servers that aren't connected to the HIVE. Since they are not connected to the HIVE they give the admin/server owner much more control over the parameters, hacking, scripting, etc.

If you join a private hive and have a character there, your character STAYS on that server, and thus it eliminates server hopping.

Quite an efficient way of handling the hacker situation, and it also adds a bit of flexibility to those servers.

...I do not know what the fuck I just said.

Quite an efficient way of handling the hacker situation, and it also adds a bit of flexibility to those servers.

...I do not know what the fuck I just said.

Well, I do apologise for my lack of specificity, but I do believe that you said the following: "Quite an efficient way of handling the hacker situation,and it also adds a bit of flexibility to those servers.

Well, I do apologise for my lack of specificity, but I do believe that you said the following: "Quite an efficient way of handling the hacker situation,and it also adds a bit of flexibility to those servers.

i lold

Thank you...

...I am unbelievably tired.

Private Hives are for little virgins trying to protect their DayZ getting shot virginity