Sign in to follow this  
Serious Stan

That key beteen E and Q above S belo the numbers :-)

After running my UAZ over myself Dying pretty far north on the map (not off the map), i spaned AY south-est(not south east)... I think to myself hile my "F*** you finger" starts to hurt, i have one hell of a run before me*!"

I decided to rant about it ofcourse, and to save my beloved laptop key i used to run all that distance and to save my F***ing finger

I say e need an AUTORUN option! its not unnatural. its just leaves your F'** finger in peace and your double v key for a little longer atleast..

Im sure this ouldnt be a hard thing to implement :-)

If you use steam you can hold W then go shift + tab then shift + tab back in to auto run.. Hit W again to stop it.. If the menu bugs out just hit esc then go shift + tab to fix.

If you use steam you can hold W then go shift + tab then shift + tab back in to auto run.. Hit W again to stop it.. If the menu bugs out just hit esc then go shift + tab to fix.

That sounds easy...

If i want to walk then do i just push shift+enter then double shift+ backspace?

My autorun is a piece of cardboard, right between W, 2 and 3.....Sure helps a lot and u even can go afk for a while :D

the steam way shud be explained better

u press W and hold it, then while still holding W u open up the steam overlay, ur char shud still keep on running even though steam overlay is on, when u take the overlay off, its still as if u were holding W, u can use alt and look around,

to cancel that tap W again

cheers

My auto run is the carbide tip from a cutter bit, just heavy enough to keep the key pressed down.

I use a Euro keyboard, (tilde (~) is shift and # ) use steam (Shift + Tab) if it's a real problem.

It's one of those handy glitches I tend to avoid, but I can certainly see the benefit of it.

First time I played this game, i played it for like 25-30 hours straight. Woke up in my mates chair, still pushing w, stuck in a bush :')

Anyway, auto run already been suggested *yawn*