Saylaion

Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'CABuildingParts' Plus other error

When I try using ArmA II Launcher, Run beta, no splash screen, and Default world- Chernarus is checked as well as play online, all locations are set. I click Start Game with Arma II- CO selected then I get Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'CABuildingParts' comes up. After clicking ok, it still launches up with a pop up box saying "No entry bin\config.bin/Cfgvehicles/citizen1.scope" appears. Clicking okay on it, and only ArmaII: OA is on the bottom left. It says DayZ is loaded on the top right. Anything I can do to fix this? I haven't tried joining a DayZ server yet, but yeah

Okay, trying to to join a game I get You cannot play/edit this error or whatever because of deleted.chernarus

1. make sure your @dayz folder is in the OA folder, not the arma 2 folder

2. make sure you launcher appears as my screen shots http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11006

3. on the launch options tab of the launcher, make sure the executable locations are for arma 2 and OA respectively

4. make sure the beta exe location on the same tab is the same for both arma 2 and OA

yep, you need to copy paste all files from your ARMA II/addons folder, into your /arma 2 operation arrowhead/Expansion/Addons folder.

When it asks for you to overwrite existing files, say NO to all. To prevent you from getting a green interface, and possible other errors.

That should fix your problem.

Regards

Revixy.

I'm dealing with the same issue. I have a retail version. Same error codes as above. I have the latest beta patch and am using launcher/updater. OA is contained in my Arma 2 folder, not sure if/how to fix.

i have that problem to, buth i even can't launch arma 2 to see if there are any problems in the game. then it closes and gives me a screen with: bad serial number given in setup! please help me :(

Does not work AT ALL! I dont what i am doing wrong! Please help. (BTW i have arma 2 reinforcements, i did not buy the expansions seperately) I get the "CAbuildingparts required" error

The issue they're running into is the same I may have. They have Arma 2: Reinforcements which comes with Arma2OA and has no separate folder for it. I'd like a fix to this too if possible.

just posting to say i'm in the same boat as you guys. i was playing just fine until this update and now, wtf?

i never needed the installer/beta.exe until now and even then, they don't work properly and i'm 100% certain that every setting is filled out correctly. i've even re-downloaded copies of ArmA II and O.A. from steam as well as re-downloaded the mod files, nothing.

the weird thing is sometimes i can get it to run without it blurting out the "CABuildingParts' error but then i get a new one: "The Version of ArmA2 OA (9.20) is more recent than this patch version (1.60)."

now, what.the.fuck!!! :huh:

i'm just a little miffed cause i've never had this amount of trouble modding any sort of PC game.

are there any forum mods/admins that can speak on this?

just posting to say i'm in the same boat as you guys. i was playing just fine until this update and now' date=' wtf?

i never needed the installer/beta.exe until now and even then, they don't work properly and i'm 100% certain that every setting is filled out correctly. i've even re-downloaded copies of ArmA II and O.A. from steam as well as re-downloaded the mod files, nothing.

the weird thing is sometimes i can get it to run without it blurting out the "CABuildingParts' error but then i get a new one: "The Version of ArmA2 OA (9.20) is more recent than this patch version (1.60)."

now, what.the.fuck!!! :huh:

i'm just a little miffed cause i've never had this amount of trouble modding any sort of PC game.

are there any forum mods/admins that can speak on this?

[/quote']

Well, sadly to tell you, but posts here go back almost an entire month with no reply from the devs. So, I don't think we're getting any help.

Well, sadly to tell you, but posts here go back almost an entire month with no reply from the devs. So, I don't think we're getting any help.

:(

has anyone gotten this to work with the beta.exe/launcher method?

I'm having the same problem here, I was playing OK last night, then it started to happen... I updated my Beta Patch and DayZ again and nothing happens... Any possible solution?

For those of you with Arma 2 Reinforcements, here's an extremely long fix to the issue; http://anders.tonfeldt.se/?p=1376

I'm not even going to bother, this mod can't be worth it that bad to have to do all that.

And we obviously aint' getting any help from the actual devs.

Time to go write a review on this mod now and gives it horrible ratings.

Search the Arma 2 launcher or use the sixlauncher, here's a video explaining how to setup the arma 2 launcher