Sign in to follow this  
MissSweeney

New Zealand survivors!

I haven't seen anything in the forum for New Zealand players, so I made one here!

Australians welcome too I guess...

I created a thread a little while back asking about NZ players, I normally run around on Orcon NZ01 with a bunch of mates helping out new players trying to avoid hackers and shit.

Oops, didn't see that one. You mind if I join you and your mates for a while? Bored of running around with no purpose, helping out newer players sounds good

I haven't seen anything in the forum for New Zealand players, so I made one here!

What about Australians living in New Zealand? We are a rare breed .

huehuehuehue.

Haven't been on a NZ server in ages, too populated for me.

Might check one out.

Should, I just sit on a building and people watch when it's too populated, you see some crack up stuff! You can taunt people and they can't find you, laugh as they fall off ladders, watch some awesome gunfights etc

That's what I've been doing on Dayz the past hour!

Should, I just sit on a building and people watch when it's too populated, you see some crack up stuff! You can taunt people and they can't find you, laugh as they fall off ladders, watch some awesome gunfights etc

That's what I've been doing on Dayz the past hour!

Hook the ipod up to direct mic chat, grab some flares, head to school in Chern or Electro and have a rave.

• Like 1

Could make it a mission, Rave in Cherno! Just got onto server, spawned where I disconnected just a while ago, get shot instantly :( Hurts, man