Yeni

Tough decision.

So, as I'm looting Stary sobor, I find a DMR. Pretty nice right? Well I already have an As50(Was looting stary for m107 ammo). So I decided to keep the as50 so I can have the joy of taking down a helicopter in 1 shot if I'm lucky.

Anyone else ever have to make tough decisions on what weapons to keep ;)?

Forgot to mention I have NVG, rangefinders, pretty much "endgame" equipment.

Edited by Yeni

Yes... posting twice is a very tough decision. I would have gone three times. But yes, I was once in the southern barracks with an M14 AIM and AS50 as my two weapons...I then found an M4A3 CCO.

So I dropped the AS50.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

So, as I'm looting Stary sobor, I find a DMR. Pretty nice right? Well I already have an As50(Was looting stary for m107 ammo). So I decided to keep the as50 so I can have the joy of taking down a helicopter in 1 shot if I'm lucky.

Requires AS50 NATO rounds to 1shot a vehicle... sorry :(

so DMR > AS50 in this case.

Requires AS50 NATO rounds to 1shot a vehicle... sorry :(

so DMR > AS50 in this case.

I have 2 as50 rounds stashed away in my backpack. I'm gathering m107 rounds so I won't waste my Nato rounds.

Yea I hate these decisions because I really enjoy certain guns even though the stats might not back up my personal preference. Say I have an AS50 and a MK Mod, do I drop one for a M14 Aim? Since the M14 and MK are two of my favorite guns I will drop the AS50 every time, but this decision would be viewed as stupid by other players. It all matters on what your personal preference is when it comes to these weapons, this is why I started using tents again so I would have less decisions to make since I can dump my second primary and find a new one when looting.

Hardly matters.Your shit will likely disappear and you'll spawn on the coast next login anyway.

(am I a tad cynical?) But seriously. The game got a lot more fun when I stopped caring about tents/vehicles or guns. Picked up a 1911 and an enfield, then mixed it up in Cherno, meeting others, shooting only bandits, etc.

I found a leroy at a heli crash last night. wtf. left it there for the next guy and took the fal. I don't even pick up the as50 legit or not..dmr baby. I do get all fidgety and squirmy when i have the mak and come across an m1911 though.

DOUBLE BARRELED OR CROSSBOW???

I once killed a guy with my enfield, and he had an m14, almost kept the enfield just because I had killed him with it in a straight up fight. Also hate it when I have a m4 or m16 (I love the 'murrican weapons, and hate the ak guns) with very little ammo, and come across something like an akm or 74 with a ton of mags.

Pretty sure you need about 3 shots to take out a chopper if you're aiming at it's engine.

Although I can't remember whether I tested that with the M107 and the AS50, or just the AS50.

toughest decision i have ever faced in Dayz was when i had but 2 carry slots available and i had to chose beetween a can of pasta, can of sardines & a can of frank n beans,

I left the sardines behind and regretted it eva since, on cold lonely nights it really helps remember the wife when you apply that can of fish to the palm of your hand,

toughest decision i have ever faced in Dayz was when i had but 2 carry slots available and i had to chose beetween a can of pasta, can of sardines & a can of frank n beans,

I left the sardines behind and regretted it eva since, on cold lonely nights it really helps remember the wife when you apply that can of fish to the palm of your hand,

That is disturbing!

I said that not to disturb you, but so that maybe i could take your beans, gimme your fuckin beans dam it lol

• Like 1

I said that not to disturb you, but so that maybe i could take your beans, gimme your fuckin beans dam it lol

Given not because you demanded them, but I think I once dated your wife!

Edited by Pendragon

Forgot to mention I have NVG, rangefinders, pretty much "endgame" equipment.

Can you hear that? It's the sound of no one caring...

Yea I hate these decisions because I really enjoy certain guns even though the stats might not back up my personal preference. Say I have an AS50 and a MK Mod, do I drop one for a M14 Aim? Since the M14 and MK are two of my favorite guns I will drop the AS50 every time, but this decision would be viewed as stupid by other players. It all matters on what your personal preference is when it comes to these weapons, this is why I started using tents again so I would have less decisions to make since I can dump my second primary and find a new one when looting.

wut... so you pick guns based on how other people think they are, not on how much you like them, and you would have second thoughts dropping an as50 for your favorite m14 aim?

if I was faced with the choice as50 with 20 nato rounds or m4a1 holo with absolutely no rounds, found in the middle of the wilderness, 10000m from the closest military loot spawn, I'd take the holo and drop the as50 immediately

heck, I'd take an m4a3 cco over an m4a1 cco just for the barrel grip looks even though they are essentially the same gun

Edited by Pie Flavor

wut... so you pick guns based on how other people think they are, not on how much you like them, and you would have second thoughts dropping an as50 for your favorite m14 aim?

if I was faced with the choice as50 with 20 nato rounds or m4a1 holo with absolutely no rounds, found in the middle of the wilderness, 10000m from the closest military loot spawn, I'd take the holo and drop the as50 immediately

heck, I'd take an m4a3 cco over an m4a1 cco just for the barrel grip looks even though they are essentially the same gun

Wut... you pick guns on how they look and not the damage!? :D Just effing with ya pie!

Edited by Pendragon