Sign in to follow this  
derodox

Anyone play Panthera Island yet?

Didn't see anything posted about this map yet so wanted to ask if anyone has played it yet and ask if it's any good? From the pictures and videos I've seen so far it looks it could be one of the better maps ported over so far. Just hope they don't rush it like Fullujah and make it good.

Source: http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/97961-dayz-meets-panthera-island/

Video:

We started to work with this map until I saw it get posted on the tunngle forums. We have started to work on a different map.

Oh that must have sucked but least you are working on a another one. Which one you working on or are you waiting to finish before saying?

Saw it posted on Reddit, it looks gorgeous but I imagine those mountains are going to be really annoying walking up and down. So steep.

Edited by smasht_AU

It does look rather pretty, looking forward to it.

Not looking forward to the inevitable sniping that comes with high elevations though.

Yeah Reddit lead me to it too. You bring up a good point. Plus Zombies would probably be a non factor since if you aggro them just go up any mountain that's going to be right next to you.

Oh that must have sucked but least you are working on a another one. Which one you working on or are you waiting to finish before saying?

Its a sekret :P

Once we have a good standing ground on when we can announce it, we will post. But for now, its staying to our staff.

Saw it posted on Reddit, it looks gorgeous but I imagine those mountains are going to be really annoying walking up and down. So steep.

Some of them are off limits. As in, you cant climb them

Its a sekret :P

Once we have a good standing ground on when we can announce it, we will post. But for now, its staying to our staff.

I hear you man and goodluck to you and your team. Looking forward to your guys work.

I hear you man and goodluck to you and your team. Looking forward to your guys work.

Thanks, we finally got a good 3D modeler. So lots of changes :D

• Like 2

3D Modeler and lots of changes? Beans to you good sir!

Looks amazing, now all we need is machete sidearms to hack through the jungle!

I am currently hosting 2 panthera servers if anyone wants to check it out:

DayZ Panthera - FHC05 (v1.0/build 97448) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT] - hosted by FEARLESSdot.com IP: 74.110.193.53:5400

DayZ Panthera - FHC06 (v1.0/build 97448) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT-12] - hosted by FEARLESSdot.com IP: 74.110.193.53:5500

Also the zombies can get pretty nasty there, since almost every building is enter able, you get massive numbers of zeds even in the smaller towns, I was running around one of the main cities last night trailing at least 30 zeds.

Edited by Snake6

I am currently hosting 2 panthera servers if anyone wants to check it out:

DayZ Panthera - FHC05 (v1.0/build 97448) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT] - hosted by FEARLESSdot.com IP: 74.110.193.53:5400

DayZ Panthera - FHC06 (v1.0/build 97448) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT-12] - hosted by FEARLESSdot.com IP: 74.110.193.53:5500

Also the zombies can get pretty nasty there, since almost every building is enter able, you get massive numbers of zeds even in the smaller towns, I was running around one of the main cities last night trailing at least 30 zeds.

Is it lagging when that many are chasing you?