C.duck305

Private Hive looking for more players

Perks:

- Already 3 clans on the server, along with several random players doing their own thing.

- General store near kamenka + komoravo, also a place called UpRiisE's playground north of Komoravo with everything you would ever need (except a vehicle.... well maybe sometimes that too) Otmel has everything you would ever need aswell.

- 120+ vehicles on the server including up to 10 choppers (unlikely to have all spawned at once obviously)

- Active admins, very solid and quick to remove any and all hackers.

- Side chat enabled, including VON allowed - just dont SPAM!

- Clans are all against one another, rivalries galore (LBX is the best)

- Everyone spawns in with NVGs because night time is enabled and we want to make life slightly easier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line is we enjoy our server, but would love to add a couple more people to it. Currently the numbers of players are around 10-15 on average. Looking for somewhere around the big 30.

If you are interested in joining send me a message and ill let you know what the server name is.

Questions are welcome

I like sticking my fingers in clan wars, msg'd you.

I messaged you, as I'd be interested in being another solo player doing their own thing. :thumbsup:

You don't say where you're based, so it's a US based server, yes?

Edited by Sula