Jamie Jameson

My best friend is a hacker, what should I do?

My best friend, Ethical Infiltrator, Kevin(DayZ name), Ethical Infiltrator(Steam name), bejaarde is his original steam name. What should I do? I honestly don't want him GB'd but he's ruining my experience. I want to play legitly, and it's bothering me that I accept it. If this does follow through, I can find out his BattlEye ID when he joins the game.

He uses a bypass and stuff and whatever the f**k that stuff is. I would like some information or some replies to see what you guys think.

EDIT: Currently trying to find his ID in-game.

EDIT: Screw it, I don't care. You guys don't care, and neither does anyone else. So, I'll continue with my life and play alone.

Edited by Jamie Jameson

Weed him out, get every little bit of information that would lead to a global ban and then report him. Get his ass BGed. He is a filthy cheater and you both know it.

Record his reaction too if you could. :>

• Like 8

Record his reaction too if you could. :>

YES! Edited by Man vs Wild

My in-game name is kevin...

And i saw him before. I had just left the server, when it had been nuked or some crap.

Same steam name your friend had.

He won't listen to me. He just recently told me he had a "GLOBAL BAN" script.

He found this post. He might rebel.

EDIT: Basically, he's threatening to Global Ban me because he bought me the game.

Edited by Jamie Jameson

Two words.

Dick punch.

Seriously though your best friend and you are selling him out so quickly, seems legit (unless it is part of a prank in which case selling him out could be funny).

• Like 1

Well, he's been doing it for a couple of weeks, and honestly it's pretty annoying.

My in-game name is kevin...

And i saw him before. I had just left the server, when it had been nuked or some crap.

Same steam name your friend had.

Did the game have Hobo-Jesus, Ghost, and JackAZ or Tobias/Battlefield 3 in it?

Stop crying to the forums and settle it while talking to him.... best advice

This here, is my best friend. Or maybe it's David. David is his friend who he controls all the time.

To be honest, how do we know that he's your best friend???? Could be someone you joined in steam, played as a team for awhile then he shot you in the back...

Anyone could leave the same information that you have posted..???? I'm just saying... Mmmmmmm

If he is a Scriptkiddie/Hacker then "YES" try and get all the information you can..

He is currently playing on DayZFallujah, hosted by bTd. He hacks on this one all the time. It used to be populated, but the rep is gone now.

IP: 64.31.13.66:2302

I would say depending, if you can't get him to come around to the good side I'd just say GB, as someone stated before he nuked a server which is just a dick move to all the bambi's playing and people with good gear.

Edited by Curing

I would say depending, if you can't get him to come around to the good side I'd just say GB, as someone stated before he nuked a server which is just a dick move to all the bambi's llaying and people with good gear.

Agreed. We were on US 1244 once, and he TP'd everyone to the field north of Elektro, and I aborted to stay out of it. Everyone died and he hid the bodies.

This don't sit right with me. Twelve posts and you're selling your "best friend" out over the internet giving up his in game ID and Steam account name? Call me crazy but it sounds like you know some guy somewhat well and you have developed some vendetta against him and want to ruin his reputation or get him banned.

That or, you're like, the worst friend ever.

• Like 1

Are you friends in real life? If so, go on his PC and download a script with no bypass and run it. Or just replace his key with a banned one. Or smash his monitor with your fist, or his face?

This don't sit right with me. Twelve posts and you're selling your "best friend" out over the internet giving up his in game ID and Steam account name? Call me crazy but it sounds like you know some guy somewhat well and you have developed some vendetta against him and want to ruin his reputation or get him banned.

He never had a rep. He's power crazy and he says he has OCD and has to own the Skype call so HE can kick people. He's got this crazy idea that he can be trusted more.

Edited by Jamie Jameson

I don't like doing this. I'm doing this so the community can enjoy the game without people ruining immersive experience. It's best for both of us really.