Sign in to follow this  
gibbow@live.co.uk

selling a can of mountain dew

i got a can of mountain dew from a super market and i was wonderin if anyone wanted to trade it for something

im looking for -------

as50 (normal or tws)

or m107 sniper

if u have anythin else like range finders or anythin let me no :)

(btw are mountain dew still rare)

You hold in your hands the cursed/blessed object. I do not envy you my friend. The mountain dew gods frown upon individuals who attempt to give away their gift, this will most likely result in your destruction.

Good luck on your travels.

• Like 1

Lol really As50? Ill give you an lee enfield :thumbsup:

• Like 5

I still remember the time when I found a Mountain Dew and protected it like a helpless child for 6 days before I was sniped at an airport.

I will trade you 1 round from my ASS..dam it..typo.. i meant AS50

• Like 1

I wouldn't even trade you an empty canteen for it. Sorry to break the news to you but it's worthless...just drink it and get on with your day.

I might be interested, i got a AS50 and a ghillie suit, have several more at a hidden camp so i guess i could have a nice collectors item just for the fun. Let me sleep on it, we can arrange server, when and where ;) Add me on Steam by the very same username as i got here ;)

Did you know 50p coins are waaaay more rare than £20 notes? Wanna trade anyone? ;)

for the love of god drink it now...it will be your downfall!

This. Found one once, held on to it and got killed shortly after in another super market. Found two dead guys almost completely stripped of gear, other than each had a mountain dew. I drank both and was fine.

You hold in your hands the cursed/blessed object. I do not envy you my friend. The mountain dew gods frown upon individuals who attempt to give away their gift, this will most likely result in your destruction.

Good luck on your travels.

i also heard about it being both a curse and a blessed item but i dunno ive been hiding in a forest afraid to move with it incase the gods strike me down :/